Just to be clear

kane

EOG master

Trump, Weinstein among names in phone messages in police evidence from Epstein 2005 case​

PALM BEACH, Fla. (WPEC) -- The Palm Beach Police Department found the names of powerful people in a phone message book when they searched Jeffrey Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion in October 2005.

The names “Donald Trump,” “George Mitchel,” and “Harvey Weinstein” appear on handwritten slips of paper, used by Epstein’s staff to keep track of who called the house and left a message.

Police discovered a spiral-bound message book in the Kitchen when they searched the house. Scans of the messages that appear in prosecutorial evidence used against Epstein after his first arrest in 2006 appear to be from that book.

There are two messages that read a “Donald Trump” called, followed by a phone number with a New York area code.

kane

EOG master
From a 2010 deposition of Jeffrey Epstein: “Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18? “A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

kane

EOG master

'It was their game to catch the girl.' Jeffrey Epstein was Donald Trump's 'wingman' and the pair would 'run wild' at beauty pageants and seduce young women with their money, claims woman who accused the former president of sexual abuse​

'I never heard Jeffrey in my world being aggressive. Trump was very pushy and a big foreboding guy. He was very overpowering. Jeffrey wasn't like that, he wasn't a flamboyant person, but very low-key and didn't say much.

'So it seemed like Jeffrey was like his wingman, but Jeffrey really used the Victoria's Secret connection. That was his draw. And Donald would also brag: ''You know Jeffrey? My friend can get you in Victoria's Secret.'' He did that with the girls.

'Those two were definitely close friends, they were tight, they lived two blocks away in New York.

'He's playing it down now because, obviously, Epstein is now considered a pedophile and he doesn't want to be spoken in the same category.

kane

EOG master

Trump Says He 'Never Met' Author Who Has Accused Him of Sexual Assault​

President Donald Trump said Friday that he “never met” a New York advice columnist and author who claims that he sexually assaulted her in the dressing room of a high-end New York department store in the 1990s.

“I’ve never met this person in my life,” Trump said in the statement.

Peek-a boo

1683235358101.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane is like Kunt Schilling during his playing days. A horse when the Heat are playing. A horses ass when they are not.

kane

EOG master
Carroll says that she ran into Trump while shopping in the fall of 1995 or spring of 1996, and he asked her for advice on a gift “for a girl,” joking with her about a lacy bodysuit as she heads toward the dressing room.

“The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips,” she writes.

She added that he then unzipped his pants, “forcing his fingers around my private area” and “thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything,” Trump was recorded saying. “Grab them by the p—y. You can do anything.”

kane

EOG master
Trump admits he walks up to women and just starts kissing them and grabbing them by the pussy, he's currently being sued for walking up to a woman and kissing her and grabbing her by the pussy.

kane

EOG master
kane is like Kunt Schilling during his playing days. A horse when the Heat are playing. A horses ass when they are not.
Just responding to what you and the racist piece of shit posted, if you can post a pic of Maxwell at the wedding of Chelsea Clinton, I can post pics of her with Trump

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is my opinion. I have no idea who was involved with Epstein. Anybody with any connection is a suspect. I do know he was murdered in prison and Trump's Attorney General covered it up. And Trump said and did nothing. If you want to attack him, that's it. Can't find the clip. Maybe deleted. But Tucker added context that made it go from 100% to 100% Epstein was murdered. They turned off the cameras and opened all the cell doors and they are hiding the names of the prisoners there that night.

kane

EOG master
Uh, you posted first.
Uh, no I didn't. The racist piece of shit posted someone on twitter linking Epstein with Bill Gates, I responded by posting pics linking Epstein with Trump, you then posted a pic of Maxwell at the wedding of Chelsea Clinton, I responded by posting pics of Maxwell with Trump

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump admits he walks up to women and just starts kissing them and grabbing them by the pussy, he's currently being sued for walking up to a woman and kissing her and grabbing her by the pussy.
Naah, in that famous access hollywood tape he was specifically referring to your typical cocktail party girl who goes to events where rich men are, hoping to snare one.

Obviously that makes grabbing them by the pussy ok. Am I wrong on that?

kane

EOG master
Here is my opinion. I have no idea who was involved with Epstein. Anybody with any connection is a suspect. I do know he was murdered in prison and Trump's Attorney General covered it up. And Trump said and did nothing. If you want to attack him, that's it. Can't find the clip. Maybe deleted. But Tucker added context that made it go from 100% to 100% Epstein was murdered. They turned off the cameras and opened all the cell doors and they are hiding the names of the prisoners there that night.
As you know, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but in this case I agree that someone had Epstein killed, who ordered the killing is something we'll likely never know

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm surprised but pleased you agree on Epstein. And Trump did nothing. Should have fired Barr on the spot and forced a special.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Monkey is having a(nother) meltdown at Peeps.

MonkeyFocker said:
Yup. Run away.

Go argue with kane about how Epstein was killed while Trump was in office with zero prosecutions while both of you argue that your side of the uniparty is the clean one.

Then come back here and tell us for the 50,000x that Trump is the one to take down the swamp.