Kamala

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Here's an argument that explains the need for government. Currently in America there are 48,000 innocent prisoners being held in over 200 internment camps. These prisons are privately owned by for profit businesses. The camps are like prisons and the owners are paid a daily fee per head, The conditions are terrible. The innocent prisoners have very little hope to be released anytime soon, leading to a growing suicide problem. Prisoners have been going on mass hunger strikes and being force fed thru their noses. To increase profits these camps have been forcing the prisoners to work for pennies on the dollar. If they refuse they are threatened with worse conditions. It's very inhumane and probably comparable to the Nazi concentration camps.

http://time.com/5314955/separation-families-japanese-internment-camps/

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...oncentration-camps-on-american-soil-1.6197513
Your giving Trump credibility. Building and enforcing borders and immediately deporting indigent illiegals will force leaders in their native country to get their act together so we don't need to deal with refugee problems.

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Here's an argument that explains the need for government. Currently in America there are 48,000 innocent prisoners being held in over 200 internment camps. These prisons are privately owned by for profit businesses. The camps are like prisons and the owners are paid a daily fee per head, The conditions are terrible. The innocent prisoners have very little hope to be released anytime soon, leading to a growing suicide problem. Prisoners have been going on mass hunger strikes and being force fed thru their noses. To increase profits these camps have been forcing the prisoners to work for pennies on the dollar. If they refuse they are threatened with worse conditions. It's very inhumane and probably comparable to the Nazi concentration camps.

http://time.com/5314955/separation-families-japanese-internment-camps/

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...oncentration-camps-on-american-soil-1.6197513

No one forced any of those people to break the law.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No one forced any of those people to break the law.
They didn't break any laws. Stop demonizing desperate, less fortunate humans. You're fuken deplorable! You probably think the Jews in the Nazi concentration camps were criminals. I'm sure you think the Japanese Americans held in internment camps were also criminals! Let me guess, you voted Pinocchio? You know, Individual-1? The pussy grabber? Trump University Owner?

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, ChuckyG.

I believe there was more than one wrestler who played the Kamala role.

One is dead, I believe.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kamala II wrestled in Tennessee.

Same gimmick as Kamala the Ugandan Giant.

Huge man wrestling in a loincloth.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They didn't break any laws. Stop demonizing desperate, less fortunate humans. You're fuken deplorable! You probably think the Jews in the Nazi concentration camps were criminals. I'm sure you think the Japanese Americans held in internment camps were also criminals! Let me guess, you voted Pinocchio? You know, Individual-1? The pussy grabber? Trump University Owner?
They crossed ILLEGALLY. I capitalized the word for you. Now you know what they did wrong.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Probably should give the Japanese reparations also, good lord.

The guy claims he loves America -central and South America I guess.

MrTop

EOG Master
I am not sure what how/why but I saw a show on it that said all the people lost it. So the people talking to the prez ( probably FDR ) or the one after, I would not doubt it were in on it somehow if it went cheap.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I am not sure what how/why but I saw a show on it that said all the people lost it. So the people talking to the prez ( probably FDR ) or the one after, I would not doubt it were in on it somehow if it went cheap.
On the point of rounding them up for national security when you are attacked on your homeland, probably pretty standard. The seizure of property, we’ll probably never know.

MrTop

EOG Master
On the point of rounding them up for national security when you are attacked on your homeland, probably pretty standard. The seizure of property, we’ll probably never know.

they blamed it on national security but really a clever way of screwing the people over taking what they owned.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They crossed ILLEGALLY. I capitalized the word for you. Now you know what they did wrong.

Many crossed legally seeking Asylum. That's how the American and international law works. Unfortunately when a zero tolerance government intentionally closes legal ports of entrance some of these desperate less fortunate migrants enter illegally. A MISDEMEANOR.

Then far right wing assholes like yourself seize the opportunity to demonize the desperate less fortunate humans being treated like animals in prison by calling them criminals.

Many crossed legally seeking Asylum. That's how the American and international law works. Unfortunately when a zero tolerance government intentionally closes legal ports of entrance some of these desperate less fortunate migrants enter illegally. A MISDEMEANOR.

Then far right wing assholes like yourself seize the opportunity to demonize the desperate less fortunate humans being treated like animals in prison by calling them criminals.

I wouldn't consider FW to be a far right wing asshole at all. He seems very level headed and is respectful with his difference of opinions

railbird

EOG Master
A populist like Gabbard could win, its why Trump won.

Nobody gets excited over a puppet like Kamala.

Last edited by a moderator:
A populist like Gabbard could win, its why Trump won.

Nobody gets excited over a puppet like Kamala.

Gabbard is the preferred D candidate of Putin at the moment and that’s not a good place to be. Russia computer bots have already started to promote her

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I know why they crossed, but they don’t make the rules in our country.

Where do the people in California who lost everything in the fires rank on the scale for help?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I know why they crossed, but they don’t make the rules in our country. International law doesn’t allow them to cross wherever they want. Why didn’t Mexico take them all? They wouldn’t take any if they think the US won’t allow them.

Where do the people in California who lost everything in the fires rank on the scale for help?

kane

EOG master
Gabbard is the preferred D candidate of Putin at the moment and that’s not a good place to be. Russia computer bots have already started to promote her

Correct, I just read a whole story on it this morning, Putin especially likes how she feels about Syria

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

For your information, I voted for Gary Johnson

So you wasted your vote. You were not alone. Gary Johnson couldn't even win his midterm election for Senator in New Mexico. A lot of wasted votes thank God it didn't cost the Dem.

Many think voting for a candidate with no chance of winning is a wasted vote. I disagree-I don’t believe a person who votes their conscience is ever wating their vote. I’m not saying you’re wrong with your opinion however.

kane

EOG master
I have a feeling tulsi is going to run as independent, if the liberal jews mis treat her, they are very anti semetic and hate there own

The word is spelled "Anti-Semitic", you illiterate Anti-Semitic scumbag piece of shit. One of these days you'll make one of your racist or Anti-Semitic comments to the wrong person, and you'll get your teeth kicked in