KANSAS CONTINUES TO GET NO RESPECT....

Re: KANSAS CONTINUES TO GET NO RESPECT....

I am delighted that you are into Calamari...

I wouldn't have expected anything less from you and the rest of the square poles who are singing Memphis tunes before this game is played...

I knew you were a "square" frog deep down...:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Ate you watching the game with Joe Q. P?

Kenny,

Start hedging immediately. KU gets beat tonight.

C'Mon Kenny. See the light.

Kenny, seriously. Get out of your KU futures bet.

Please, Kenny.

You mean I should hedge this? :+clueless

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD>Ticket</TD><TD>Accepted</TD><TD></TD><TD width=60></TD><TD>Description</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Risking</TD><TD>to Win</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>XXXXX</TD><TD noWrap>11:37pm 21-Mar-08</TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD>Future</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball Futures - Odds to Win </TD><TD noWrap align=right>+550</TD><TD noWrap align=right>4,000.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>22,000.00</TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colSpan=8>Odds to Win 2008 NCAA Tournament

Kansas
</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Now I see why The Shrink has been a little extra testy about the Jayhawks.

;)

I wouldn't have wanted to be his underwear when Curry was bringing the ball up the court, down 2 on that last play !

:+eyes-13+

Now I see why The Shrink has been a little extra testy about the Jayhawks.

;)

I wouldn't have wanted to be his underwear when Curry was bringing the ball up the court, down 2 on that last play !

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

P.S.

I NEVER win these Futures bets and I am sure I just jinxed myself...

I know some of you knew but I figured I'd let the entire community see what happens...

Seriously,

How many of you would hedge?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Kenny, do the right thing. Scarlett needs the money.

Kenny, don't screw this up.

Kenny, you know the Jaysquawks go down tonight.

Kenny, c'mon.

Journeyman

EOG Master

"Here comes Curry, Davidson down by two, three Jayhawks swarm him, pass it pass it, , no shoot it, shoooooot it! "

- he looks around, time winding down! -

"he passes it!!!"

" the shot is up andddddddd , it is brick city!" "KU survives!"

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

OK Travis OR anyone else...

I am all ears...

How would you hedge this if this were YOUR action? :+clueless

10k or so ML Memphis? :smokesmal

shoebox,

What are you doing?

My ticket would look like this:

Straight Bet

Selection 1:
NCAA (College), Basketball
Memphis U 7-April-2008 6:15 PM PST
Money Line for Game -123
Risking 11,070 to Win 9,000.00 USD

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

All your doing is trying to talk yourself into just letting it ride. It never was about Kansas not getting respect, I knew there was some hidden agenda The Shrink, it finally revealed it's ugly head. You are in the driver's seat, pick your own road. Great bet.

Best wishes...OF :cocktail

cassiusclay

EOG Master

P.S.

I know some of you knew but I figured I'd let the entire community see what happens...

Seriously,

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

The answer to your question is another question: How many other teams have you wagered on to win the whole thing? If you have multiple tickets on multiple teams I would agree with OSU and cover the other losses, but....if you are holding the only ticket....let it ride baby!!!

maverick

EOG Veteran

OK Travis OR anyone else...

I am all ears...

How would you hedge this if this were YOUR action? :+clueless

10k or so ML Memphis? :smokesmal

shoebox,

What are you doing?

SHRINK

I have this future bet......

3000 to win 23750 on Memphis

Almost same boat as you..............

I have hedged 10,000 on the Kansas ML.............

I would feel pretty bad if I walked away with nothing even though I think Memphis is the side to be on...........

I kind of look at it like this...........its one thing if I have my future and Memphis ended up playing someone and was favored by 6 or higher but this game is close to a pick and these are relatively evenly matched teams

As hard is it is to win at this how can you not take a sure 10,000 when its sitting there on the table.........

Good luck in whatever you decide..............

Oct 30, 2007 10:43 PM (10:57:02 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071030224321-2 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/8000 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +800 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Oct 31, 2007 11:36 PM (11:38:04 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071031233612-1 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/8000 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +800 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Nov 02, 2007 09:01 PM (09:03:02 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071102210112-4 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/7750 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +775 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The answer to your question is another question: How many other teams have you wagered on to win the whole thing? If you have multiple tickets on multiple teams I would agree with OSU and cover the other losses, but....if you are holding the only ticket....let it ride baby!!!

This is and was my one and only race horse and I didnt hedge on the UNC game baby....:houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You let it ride on UCLA game, and got the best result on Kansas/NC, good for you. Maverick you are a winner. Great job, I think that was my exact advice to you. The Shrink, after putting this out should let it ride, after all, Kansas is getting no respect. :rolleyes:

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Great job Maverick

SHRINK

I would feel pretty bad if I walked away with nothing even though I think Memphis is the side to be on...........

I kind of look at it like this...........its one thing if I have my future and Memphis ended up playing someone and was favored by 6 or higher but this game is close to a pick and these are relatively evenly matched teams

As hard is it is to win at this how can you not take a sure 10,000 when its sitting there on the table.........

Oct 30, 2007 10:43 PM (10:57:02 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071030224321-2 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/8000 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +800 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Oct 31, 2007 11:36 PM (11:38:04 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071031233612-1 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/8000 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +800 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Nov 02, 2007 09:01 PM (09:03:02 AM) Writer:INETUSER Confirmation #:071102210112-4 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>STRAIGHT 1000/7750 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36></TD><TD width=180>17017. *MEMPHIS-WIN NCAA</TD><TD width=425>ML +775 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You and I see things the same way...

If I ended up losing 4k when my team made it to the FINALS after 62 others didn't, I'd be sick as a dog...:hung

This is one of the FEW times I'd recommend to someone else to hedge, so therefore, why not me? :rolleyes:

I bet the following...

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>Kansas vs Memphis U for Game</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-122</TD><TD noWrap align=right>12,200.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>10,000.00</TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher2><TD class=AlternatingData1 vAlign=top colSpan=8>NCAA (College)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Because Kansas gets no respect? You gave a zillion reasons in this thread not to hedge. Wussie! You don't even respect them.

Best wishes...OF :cocktail

You have gotten old. Old Man Ken. In the old days you would let it ride.

So I can risk losing 4000 to make 22k....

Or lock myself in to win 9800 if Kansas Wins or 6000 if Memphis Wins...

Yes, the times are changing...

I prefer making either 6k or almost 10k rather than losing 4k...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Shrink,
I am curious, if you didn't hedge, how would you view this wager tonite, is it a $22k wager or a $4k wager...

So I can risk losing 4000 to make 22k....

Or lock myself in to win 9800 if Kansas Wins or 6000 if Memphis Wins...

Yes, the times are changing...

I prefer making either 6k or almost 10k rather than losing 4k...

:cheers

Put some steaks on the grill tonight and just enjoy the game.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

SHRINK

What ML did you get on Kansas +, you were blessed NC dropped out?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

it's a great ticket to be holding but i still think i would

either way, gl tonite:dancefool

If you like being where the Public money already is, then you are in "great" company...

I believe some Wise guys/Syndicates are waiting to "hit" Kansas tomorrow as this line has moved 3 1/2 points away from where it opened...

Just a hunch and I could be wrong,

THE SHRINK

what a lucky guess...:rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Your guesses have been off, what are you talking about here, I see no buyback yet?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I like Memphis minus 5 or better. Good luck, everyone. Enjoy the NCAA Title Game.

The Devil

EOG Master

You mean I should hedge this? :+clueless

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD>Ticket</TD><TD>Accepted</TD><TD></TD><TD width=60></TD><TD>Description</TD><TD></TD><TD>Risking</TD><TD>to Win</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>XXXXX</TD><TD noWrap>11:37pm 21-Mar-08</TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD>Future</TD><TD>NCAA Basketball Futures - Odds to Win </TD><TD noWrap align=right>+550</TD><TD noWrap align=right>4,000.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>22,000.00</TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher0><TD class=AlternatingData1 colSpan=8>Odds to Win 2008 NCAA Tournament

Kansas

</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DAMN....I LOVE MEMPHIS, BUT I GUESS I WILL ROOT FOR YOU TO WIN.....

The Devil

EOG Master

OOPS NOW THAT I SAW YOU HEDGED.....I'LL GO BACK TO MEMPHIS......

DAMN....I LOVE MEMPHIS, BUT I GUESS I WILL ROOT FOR YOU TO WIN.....

You, OSU, Froggie, The General and just about everyone else on this thread like Memphis...

I feel much better about Kansas now...

THE SHRINK

Not going against Kansas again today, Under 148 looks like the best play on this one IMO

smart hedge Shrink

munson15

I want winners...

:rolleyes: etiquette

If you are old school you still refer to them as Memphis State.

Just like the Angels are still the California Angels, not Anaheim or LA and Charlotte is still UNCC.

:cheers
I like the Memphis State reference since I'm old enough to remember that 1973 title game when Walton shot about 49 for 50 from the floor. But LA Angels is old, old school as they were originally the Los Angeles Angels when formed back in 1961.

munson15

I want winners...

P.S.

Seriously,

Thanks,

THE SHRINK
I think Kansas expended much more energy beating Carolina than Memphis did vs. UCLA, and I implore you to hedge this huge ticket. GL whatever you decide.:cheers

(Obviously wrote this before I saw your post, GL again)

Last edited:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You, OSU, Froggie, The General and just about everyone else on this thread like Memphis...

I feel much better about Kansas now...

THE SHRINK

I would bet my last dollar you said something similar about Ohio State last year. The betting public does win this game from time to time.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I like the Memphis State reference since I'm old enough to remember that 1973 title game when Walton shot about 49 for 50 from the floor. But LA Angels is old, old school as they were originally the Los Angeles Angels when formed back in 1961.

:houra

I remember the night of that Memphis St UCLA game was too young to stay up and watch it though, got me Orioles jacket from JC Penny earlier that night.

Walton missed one shot that night. :cool: