Katie Miller tests positive for coronavirus

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Here's a blast from the past when Winky was posting as TheWinkster. "Mo" is Mofome, an EOG moderator at the time. I suppose you're fine with it. He got banned for about a year:

View attachment 7461228

I think Computrbob is a dick. An asshole. But nobody cares.

I also know Stephen Miller is a Nazi that has lots of blood on his hands. And I know Katie Miller married the Nazi. But nobody cares. This forum is 80% right wing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's because you are brain dead.

You constantly make untrue comments that have to be fact checked. You seem to have a problem with your brain. I saw you posted something about a model of 2.2 million deaths. Your post made zero sense.

P. S. This morning President Lysol tweeted 40 times about unregistered foreign agent Mike Flynn. It looks like deflection. I think President Lysol is haunted by the way he's handled the pandemic crisis.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You should have stopped there. And saved yourself the embarrassment.

Hello Mr. Ignoramus.

This is just what EOG needed. Another right wing idiot. Earlier I estimated EOG membership was 85% right wing idiot. I forgot about you. I'll have to adjust it up to 86%.

You should check out the right wing idiot contest EOG has been running. Guess the death tally of Covid 19. The participation is 95% right wing idiot.

Dumb Dude guessed 777. Said his source was Trump, Fox News and Railturd.

Railturd guessed 1,200. He said his source was Fox News, The Bible and Dumb Dude.

Check it out.

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
How narrow minded is it some posters wanna be such humanitarians when it meets their political agenda, can spew wishes of illness on anyone. They obviously can’t think for themselves.

I don't like the way Trump has handled this from day one and I find his selfishness reprehensible but if he were to catch covid tomorrow I wouldn't want him to die period.

I would hope his followers would realize it can hit anyone but that's unlikely from what I've seen on forums the last 24 hours.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sums up you posting career.

Mr. Ignoramus one of the few times you're correct.

I once posted a winning pick 6 at Saratoga. Less than $100 returned $40,000. No one tailed me. I made the post 6 hours prior to post. No one tailed me.

But than again at that time EOG was over 90% right wing idiot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You thinking my conclusion on your lack of sanity is because of a political party affiliation is pure disfunction you hate filled fuck.

Not at all. I'm pretty confident that idiot older white males are right wing idiots. And you should accept that.

"I grab them by the pussy because they let me".

"Obama shouldn't be president, he's muslim and was born in Africa ".

"i stole hundreds of millions from students and got sued,".

But crickets from you! Not only crickets from you, but asaults on anyone that called Trump a piece of shit. That's why you're a fucken idiot!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I once posted a winning pick 6 at Saratoga..

I twice impregnated a beautiful women. And together with her, have been raising two kids who have had a 4.0 in school since birth. Have manners. Have the ultimate respect for anyone they come across.

You once posted a winning ticket on EOG. And a million times posted that ORANGE MAN bad.

When you do something that actually has some meaning in this world and contributes positively to society, let me know.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No thanks dipshit. I’ll use a broader spectrum in my life other than left wing right wing to determine people’s value.

That's how right wing idiots think. But crickets in situations of extreme injustice, extreme racism, extreme misogyny. Not only crickets but criticism towards those that resist piece of shit Trump. Fucken idiots that could give a shit of the mark Hitler left on the world.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I twice impregnated a beautiful women. And together with her, have been raising two kids who have had a 4.0 in school since birth. Have manners. Have the ultimate respect for anyone they come across.

You once posted a winning ticket on EOG. And a million times posted that ORANGE MAN bad.

When you do something that actually has some meaning in this world and contributes positively to society, let me know.

Mr. Ignoramus, crickets from you also, not only crickets but criticism towards anyone that resists or exposes piece of shit Trump. Obviously you're another asshole that doesn't give a shit about the mark Hitler made and left on the world.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Mr. Ignoramus one of the few times you're correct.

I once posted a winning pick 6 at Saratoga. Less than $100 returned $40,000. No one tailed me. I made the post 6 hours prior to post. No one tailed me.

But than again at that time EOG was over 90% right wing idiot.

air bet, do you ever tell the truth.....?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Mr. Ignoramus, crickets from you also, not only crickets but criticism towards anyone that resists or exposes piece of shit Trump. Obviously you're another asshole that doesn't give a shit about the mark Hitler made and left on the world.

When does one move on from the 1940's? Serious question here as I'm watching the fall of Hitler on TV.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gov. Desantis of Florida covering up actual Covid 19 data. He's under counting deaths and actual cases. He's not allowing the data from nursing homes, veteran homes and prisons to be shared with the public. Ron Desantis is lacking transparency in a big way. A very corrupt governor and of course a Republicon friend of Trumps.