Kawhi Plotted Against Our King

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
In ancient cultures, the penalty would be death.

Forrest Whitaker = UniBron

2 Hunters = 13-Klaws

Sometimes old ways are best.

Can someone explain to this guy, the fucking stars aligned for him and if not for a twist of fate, it would have been the KD-Watch over the Kawhi -watch in free agency. The dude’s feeling himself, we’ll clip The Klaw’s nails for him.

MrTop

EOG Master
the lakers won't be able to play him the whole way. . I don't think he is top 10 anymore. He would have to prove it to me if he is. His stats were way down last year.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
the lakers won't be able to play him the whole way. . I don't think he is top 10 anymore. He would have to prove it to me if he is. His stats were way down last year.

Listen, both PG13 and Kawhi are more injury prone than UniBron. What is with this revisionist history? We don't know who's gonna get hurt in the future but if past is prologue than it's more likely to be PG13 or Kawhi.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
but they are not 35 y/o in December with a lot of miles. Davis misses games too.
Quit using reason here, it’s a fanboy thread.

How can you spot a lakers fandoy thread these days? They appear in July and not June.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Quit using reason here, it’s a fanboy thread.

How can you spot a lakers fandoy thread these days? They appear in July and not June.

He went to 8 straight Finals w/ 2 different teams. Hit me up when the Usurper King does that.

MrTop

EOG Master
Not hard to set up the king. Pelican owner did it to the king last year. Kawhy did it this year along with pear George.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Not hard to set up the king. Pelican owner did it to the king last year. Kawhy did it this year along with pear George.

No, The Pels played themselves. They could have gotten more at the trade deadline if they just had a GM who knew WTF he was doing. LA got off easy in the eventual trade. You won't hear that from the idiots who were telling us Kawhi was 95% a Laker or 95% a Raptor or "The Clippers are off the table," etc. Once again, LA got off easy in that trade but I agree the Pels did help fuck us for that Season though.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
LeBron is 3-6 in NBA finals.....overrated

One of those wins was brought about by a big time assist from the Commish......

And another win was the strike shortened season. (* required)

We know how Brick tends to wear down at the end of the year, big advantage for him to play less games.

As bad as the 3-6 is it's very generous in relation to his level of play.

He could very easily be 1-8 or so instead.

Kind of ironic he leaves the East and immediately they win in the Finals, LOL.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron is 3-6 in NBA finals.....overrated

WTF does his Finals record have to do w/ anything? Will you fucking Squares please stop resulting, just stop. LBJ would be the best player I have ever seen in my life if he was 0-9 in the Finals.

One of those wins was brought about by a big time assist from the Commish......

And another win was the strike shortened season. (* required)

We know how Brick tends to wear down at the end of the year, big advantage for him to play less games.

As bad as the 3-6 is it's very generous in relation to his level of play.

He could very easily be 1-8 or so instead.

Kind of ironic he leaves the East and immediately they win in the Finals, LOL.

Excellent post Patrick

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Excellent post Patrick

Any title LBJ has won was more legitimate than Kawhi's last one. He got very, very lucky and he took advantage of it; good for him, it's not his fault he played compromised teams. Let's say he came to LAL, what does that do for LBJ"s legacy? Nothing. He's supposed to win titles when teamed up w/ AD and Kawhi and anything less is a demerit against him.

Don't you morons see how perfectly this is set up? LBJ isn't even supposed to get out of the West, much less win a title. He'd be upsetting the odds to do so and I thank your ignorance for that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Any title LBJ has won was more legitimate than Kawhi's last one. He got very, very lucky and he took advantage of it; good for him, it's not his fault he played compromised teams. Let's say he came to LAL, what does that do for LBJ"s legacy? Nothing. He's supposed to win titles when teamed up w/ AD and Kawhi and anything less is a demerit against him.

Don't you morons see how perfectly this is set up? LBJ isn't even supposed to get out of the West, much less win a title. He'd be upsetting the odds to do so and I thank your ignorance for that.
The league is all about recruiting and back-door deals now. I remember Derrick Rose took a lot of flack in Chicago for not recruiting LBJ and Bosh. The Clippers sent reps to all of Toronto’s games last season to recruit Leonard.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Brick was the 2nd biggest chalk to win it all last year, he didn't even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Talk about upsetting the odds.

If there's a moron in this thread it's you. A grown man walking around with a woody for a professional athlete that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

And no, you aren't trolling anyone, you're the lonely dimwitted type that would actually worship one of these clowns.

Just as you and your hero got exposed last year we can expect more of the same this year, not even Davis can prop up this overrated fraud these days.

Without KL the Lakers are 1 and done at best this season.

We clear? Good. The next time you raise a hand to me it best be to ask a question......

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
:LOL: :LOL:

It's actually pretty funny but I'm sure I'll pay the price.......

He might spit some Brick poetry at me or take some other drastic action.

Clippers will be much better than the Lakers......

Only chance LAL has to be better is a long injury from the Queen.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
:LOL: :LOL:

It's actually pretty funny but I'm sure I'll pay the price.......

He might spit some Brick poetry at me or take some other drastic action.

Clippers will be much better than the Lakers......

Only chance LAL has to be better is a long injury from the Queen.

1. It's not poetry, it's Gangsta Rap

2. Can you be a little less obvious w/ your LBJ Trolling, that way I don't feel as dumb responding.

Thank you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Brick was the 2nd biggest chalk to win it all last year, he didn't even MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Talk about upsetting the odds.

If there's a moron in this thread it's you. A grown man walking around with a woody for a professional athlete that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

And no, you aren't trolling anyone, you're the lonely dimwitted type that would actually worship one of these clowns.

Just as you and your hero got exposed last year we can expect more of the same this year, not even Davis can prop up this overrated fraud these days.

Without KL the Lakers are 1 and done at best this season.

We clear? Good. The next time you raise a hand to me it best be to ask a question......

We move on.

The only problem w/ any of this is all of it :)

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
McIrish bringing THE HEAT.

In all seriousness, I invite you or any of your fellow trolls to quote me and bold me and challenge anything I am saying w/ reason and logic; choose anything.

Kawhi didn't have a Horseshoe up his ass this year? Are you fucking kidding me? It took him 7 games and a last second circus shot to get by Phillly, whose best player was a shell of himself. Are you telling me Kawhi would have got past Philly if Embid was healthy? I don't know what would have happened but I dare say, "No Fucking Way."

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kuzmania.jpg

The Pels were holding up the AD deal because they wanted the Hand of the King; they weren't getting him at that point because he had been appointed, "The Hand of the King."

Make no mistake, LBJ runs shit. This doesn't mean he won't be traded in the future but it does mean LBJ assured him his spot for the time being. Kings can be fickle.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
In all seriousness, I invite you or any of your fellow trolls to quote me and bold me and challenge anything I am saying w/ reason and logic; choose anything.

Kawhi didn't have a Horseshoe up his ass this year? Are you fucking kidding me? It took him 7 games and a last second circus shot to get by Phillly, whose best player was a shell of himself. Are you telling me Kawhi would have got past Philly if Embid was healthy? I don't know what would have happened but I dare say, "No Fucking Way."
After reading this, I can see why the Lakers wouldn’t want him - the luck factor

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
After reading this, I can see why the Lakers wouldn’t want him - the luck factor

Or maybe because two Hall-of-Famers on his own team called Kawhi out for being weak. Meanwhile, the true King has his teammates pledging loyalty to him in very public arenas.

Listen, they wanted him, I don't blame them but I don't care, he's never been LBJ and never will be.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Or maybe because two Hall-of-Famers on his own team called Kawhi out for being weak. Meanwhile, the true King has his teammates pledging loyalty to him in very public arenas.

Listen, they wanted him, I don't blame them but I don't care, he's never been LBJ and never will be.
Sometimes players grow up also, looks like he did.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Sometimes players grow up also, looks like he did.

You just won't answer a simple question; I guess you have your reasons but you and I both know that the King of The North doesn't get out of the East if Philly is @ full fitness. I wonder, what's the narrative then?