KC/NE Stat Of The Day

Heim

EOG Master
ESPN was really puffing the 23-0 NE record versus Qb under the age of 25 in Foxborough.

Seems like a tough game to handicap....

Reid 2-5 straight up vs Bill, but 4-3 ats

Two ATS juggernauts and hall of fame coaches

Heim

EOG Master
It is 1-25.....Kap won in Foxbourough....

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots have had many notable accomplishments in the 19 years of the Bill Belichick/Tom Brady era, and Sunday night's showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs brings one to the forefront.

The Patriots are 23-0 at home in the regular season against quarterbacks younger than 25 years old, according to ESPN’s Stats & Information. It started with a win over Tim Couch and the Cleveland Browns in 2001, while the most recent game to fall into this category was the 2018 opener against Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans.

cheapseats

EOG Master
^^^^I like reading most tout/news letters looking for bits and pieces of info, stats, etc. Almost all of them regurgitate the above. If I play it will be under.

MrTop

EOG Master
many teams in the AFC have been horrible for many years. JETS, browns, dolphins etc. Horrible management and bad luck too. All the mistakes / bad luck with injuries/ horrible contracts made by the AFC teams added to the Patriots run. Belichick's run probably won't be beat in our lifetime . Belichick knows football / players.

kane

EOG master
I had the ML much bigger than the side. Came back played KC ( in-game ) for a nice middle.

Glad it worked out for you, I laid 3 so I pushed. If there was some more time at the end maybe the Pats go for the TD instead of the FG, but I had a great weekend so I have no problem getting a push, especially since I got the best of the number last night

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Glad it worked out for you, I laid 3 so I pushed. If there was some more time at the end maybe the Pats go for the TD instead of the FG, but I had a great weekend so I have no problem getting a push, especially since I got the best of the number last night

What a great game....was surprised that KC did not go for two and the possible win near the end...but I understand why they didn’t....the experts were right....whoever had the ball last was going to win....