KEEP AN EYE ON CRYPTO........BITCOIN OVER $10K

MrTop

EOG Master
keep going up.... google got in.... so did chase bank... " jamies diamond called it a fraud " fake news.... buy more

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Bitcoin is like Tesla stock

I want to invest in Tesla - but can't. Because as smart as Musk is................he is also his own worst enemy.

Tesla opened the day around 900. It is down (now) around 20. With Musk in charge NO ONE would be shocked if the stock fell to 500 or went to 2000

I have zero desire to invest in something with that much uncertainty and volatility. Same with Bitcoin

A week from now it could be 15k. Or 5k

NO ONE would be shocked, either way. I cannot invest in something where I have no clue what will happen tomorrow. Or in a week. Bitcoin is the same

MrTop

EOG Master
Bitcoin is like Tesla stock

I want to invest in Tesla - but can't. Because as smart as Musk is................he is also his own worst enemy.

Tesla opened the day around 900. It is down (now) around 20. With Musk in charge NO ONE would be shocked if the stock fell to 500 or went to 2000

I have zero desire to invest in something with that much uncertainty and volatility. Same with Bitcoin

A week from now it could be 15k. Or 5k

NO ONE would be shocked, either way. I cannot invest in something where I have no clue what will happen tomorrow. Or in a week. Bitcoin is the same

something is happening with bitcoin.. jamie diamond says it is a fraud... 2 years later he puts it on the chase platform ..... makes you go Hmmmm ... this guy has a little Adam silver in him
Adam silver said the same thing with sports betting then he does a 180 degree reverse... why did silver say he was against sports betting ??? simple he was lying and so was jamie diamond calling bitcoin a fraud..

now google is doing something with crypto... digital currency is coming too .that means the dollar will be used less down the road.

Any "currency" that drops 8% in like half an hour is hard to get excited about as an investment you trade in. I think the smart guys are just dollar cost averaging and keeping it for the long term. In those regards it should be fine, like a home, give it 10 years and you are almost certainly going to have more value and probably beat inflation.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
something is happening with bitcoin.. jamie diamond says it is a fraud... 2 years later he puts it on the chase platform ..... makes you go Hmmmm ... this guy has a little Adam silver in him
Adam silver said the same thing with sports betting then he does a 180 degree reverse... why did silver say he was against sports betting ??? simple he was lying and so was jamie diamond calling bitcoin a fraud..

now google is doing something with crypto... digital currency is coming too .that means the dollar will be used less down the road.

...................because he wanted a share of the bets made on NBA games. Something he is getting now

agourbet

EOG Member
Any "currency" that drops 8% in like half an hour is hard to get excited about as an investment you trade in. I think the smart guys are just dollar cost averaging and keeping it for the long term. In those regards it should be fine, like a home, give it 10 years and you are almost certainly going to have more value and probably beat inflation.

Well this asset is haven for traders, basically. It is bad for investors.

MrTop

EOG Master
Coinbase wants to sell blockchain analysis software to the IRS and DEA a year after its Neutrino acquisition

they should just mail them my name & cell too, it would be easier.

agourbet

EOG Member
Even if they sell all these blockchain analysis informations, i believe that it will be useless in 3 years from now. Bitcoin protocol will get a privacy boost in the years that come. Developers trying to implement 2 privacy BIPs.

MrTop

EOG Master
So Goldman sachs says bitcoin is not good.. but secretly they are having meetings about it.... chase / jamie diamond said it was a fraud !!! .....now it is on the chase platform. LOL

liar liar pants on fire

agourbet

EOG Member
What you where expecting from the bankers? They will lose the greatest free cashflow, the payments. It is logical that they will tell whatever they can in order to discourage people from using bitcoin. Also now they have change their name, it is Goldman sucks not Goldman sachs.

Volatility is what's wanted for day trading.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
$9,156 current bitcoin price.

I would have thought that all the hackers who stole bitcoin on twitter would sell their position right away for quick cash.

Scammers are long bitcoin.

There are lots of people that believe sending a twitter account $1000 will send them back $2000 instantly is a real thing. Hackers and scammers are in the glory days of their schemes.

It is sad along with amazing that greed is such a strong feeling for everyone that falls for this.

"I just send you $1,000 and you will send me $2,000 instantly. Wow, 100% return risk-free! Sending now.".

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
ETHEREUM......breaking out, new 52 week high @ $310 .........Bitcoin popped over 10k this morning, $9937 Sunday evening. I think we run higher into years end. Even penny crapper XRP @ .215 acting well....I'm long all three.....good luck EOGers.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
BTC $11,406............ETH $ 391......XRP 0.312.........Looking over bought.......i'm adding on pullbacks, but it's gonna get volatile ........i think we go higher but a bumpy ride !

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
Ethereum ................July was the best trading volume month ever for Ethereum-powered decentralized exchanges, or DEXs. According to data aggregator Dune Analytics, DEX volumes approached $4.3 billion this past month, four times the volume than in June and a twelvefold increase since July 2019. Leading the way was Uniswap’s DEX, followed by stablecoin swapping platform Curve.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
CRYPTO'S ON FIRE !!!!!!!!........Ethereum $ 602 & XRP @ 0.68......probably goes higher yet........I sold 50% of BTC / ETH & XRP....ring the register on 1/2 my holdings........best of luck all.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
I backed up the truck on ethereum .. this will put many 3rd party people out of work one day.. banks give you nut-in gold going down so keep throwing on crypto

MrTop

EOG Master
BTC $11,406............ETH $ 391......XRP 0.312.........Looking over bought.......i'm adding on pullbacks, but it's gonna get volatile ........i think we go higher but a bumpy ride !

those prices are when T-Rex was walking around many moons ago. prices are jumping now

MrTop

EOG Master
bitcoin back up 19,200

ethereum 602 long term this is good stuff

ripple ,62 darkhorse

gold down to 1773

Last edited:
If this follows any kind of technical path like stocks and currencies do, passing its all time high (if it gets there soon) after a very short shakeout means its going to make a huge leg up. All the reports of the whales selling taking profits means it went into much more bullish and speculative hands.

MrTop

EOG Master
If this follows any kind of technical path like stocks and currencies do, passing its all time high (if it gets there soon) after a very short shakeout means its going to make a huge leg up. All the reports of the whales selling taking profits means it went into much more bullish and speculative hands.

trump against crypto... he is putting regulations in just before he gets out. The treasury sec mentioned it... So like coinbase said...it will really take a dive..

MrTop

EOG Master
The U.S. Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) produced guidance in 2019, followed by an advisory, to assist financial institutions in identifying and reporting suspicious activity around cryptocurrency transactions.

trump against crypto... he is putting regulations in just before he gets out. The treasury sec mentioned it... So like coinbase said...it will really take a dive..

Short term impact really. How much of the market is US-sourced money anyways? People are in crypto precisely to avoid regulation, trying to over regulate it is old school thinking and won't hold.

MrTop

EOG Master
Short term impact really. How much of the market is US-sourced money anyways? People are in crypto precisely to avoid regulation, trying to over regulate it is old school thinking and won't hold.

i sure hope you are right.. Bitcoin bigger market cap than coca-cola now