Keep Rapinoe on the bench

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Overrated player.

Old and slow.

Can't generate offensive chances.

Need younger and faster legs on the field for USA for the Final.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: USA 2 England 1.

The American ladies advance to meet the winner of tomorrow's game between Switzerland and The Netherlands which starts at 3:00 p.m. ET.

Sunday's championship game is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. ET.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
I don't think she's overrated at all. Good wing player.

The player that looks old is Lloyd. And thanks to Press, who came off bench to score goal. Is it MrSmith that called her the stone-cold goal-scoring killer?

choslamshe

EOG Master
Is it just me or does the USA not kay a whoopin on the Dutch?

USA's last two wins, maybe three, were against countries tougher than the Dutch...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Best of luck to both Kane and BrockLanders248.

Team USA's game control has been outstanding.

Have they trailed in the tournament at any point?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They are lucky as hell.

BULLSHIT!

OK - so they really should have lost the game to England. But that was it. They dominated every other game

This Final game was 2-0 but don't be fooled. This game was NEVER in doubt. USA coulda won 5-0 or more had the Dutch goalie not stood on her head. In 1h the field looked tilted to the right and in 2h tilted to the left. USA looked like it was playing 13 on 11. Netherlands looked lost and hopeless

The BEST team won this WWC and there can be no arguing it unless you are just stupid and in that case - there is no hope for you anyway

kane

EOG master
The defense won this World Cup. Offense didn't impress me at all.

Crystal Dunn is the US best player and best player in the World.

Rapinoe won the Golden Ball Trophy, which goes to the best player of the World Cup, and the Golden Boot Trophy, which goes to the top goal scorer, stop now before you embarrass yourself any more

kane

EOG master
The defense won this World Cup. Offense didn't impress me at all.

Crystal Dunn is the US best player and best player in the World.

The U.S. team scored 26 goals, which happens to be the most goals ever scored in a Women's World Cup, stop now before you embarrass yourself any more

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
The U.S. team scored 26 goals, which happens to be the most goals ever scored in a Women's World Cup, stop now before you embarrass yourself any more
Group Stage is a joke in women's game. Goals were piled up against hopeless teams. Their offense was poor since Sweden Game.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Rapinoe won the Golden Ball Trophy, which goes to the best player of the World Cup, and the Golden Boot Trophy, which goes to the top goal scorer, stop now before you embarrass yourself any more

Golden Ball Trophy means more in Men's game where there is more parity. USA defense outplayed the offense thus giving their offensive players the opportunity at more chances to score which they fell short IMO.

They couldn't score more than 2 goals in any of their final five games. Defense deserves all of the credit not the offense.

railbird

EOG Master
Golden Ball Trophy means more in Men's game where there is more parity. USA defense outplayed the offense thus giving their offensive players the opportunity at more chances to score which they fell short IMO.

They couldn't score more than 2 goals in any of their final five games. Defense deserves all of the credit not the offense.
usa defense has sucked entire tourney, netherlands offense is bad. USA offense has carried them, they score 1st 10 mins every game except today, outshot them 9-1

kane

EOG master

So what, 2 goals is a lot in soccer, the majority of teams don't score more than twice in a game.

kane

EOG master
Group Stage is a joke in women's game. Goals were piled up against hopeless teams. Their offense was poor since Sweden Game.

They broke the record for most goals scored in a WC, the goals they scored prior to the Sweden game count also

kane

EOG master
Golden Ball Trophy means more in Men's game where there is more parity[/B]. USA defense outplayed the offense thus giving their offensive players the opportunity at more chances to score which they fell short IMO.

You can spin all you want, it won't change the fact that Rapinoe won the award for being the best player in the tournament, just stop already.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'd like to invoke the term "white privilege" when the soccer ladies cry for more money.

Or does being a woman make you free of any liberal attack?

You get what you can negotiate and the ladies apparently did not negotiate a good deal.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This was the best, deepest women's soccer team I have seen. Nothing wrong with Rapinoe as a player but I do think she is overrated. I think they would have won the world cup if she didn't play a minute. Not taking anything away from her but just think this team was way deep enough to win without her and that she was easily replaceble by girls like Press.

railbird

EOG Master
I'd like to invoke the term "white privilege" when the soccer ladies cry for more money.

Or does being a woman make you free of any liberal attack?

You get what you can negotiate and the ladies apparently did not negotiate a good deal.
They are overpaid, they get 13pct men get 9pct of total gate

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
For the next 204 weeks no one will care about Women's Soccer.

Did anyone catch the Women's World Cup Qualifiers, Friendlies or Gold Cup?

At least there is interest on the Men's side twice a year when they play Mexico. Also in the Gold Cup, World Cup Qualifiers and Friendlies played on US soil.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I loved the women's goal celebrations. The sipping tea shit was hysterical. That's NFL quality, in your face, if you don't like it, stop it, stuff. Great job girls. 1562740897772.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
I like most all female athletes.

But I find it hard to connect with Megan Rapinoe.

She Plays in a Women's Professional Soccer League, that NO ONE cares about.

World Cup and Olympic Tournaments save her.

She should be sleeping with the American Flag.

Kissing it. Thanking it.

But she's a Dumb Liberal Fruitcake.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Women always want equal pay, but seldom wanna put in the same effort for it.

Just ask them to take out the garbage bags or shovel the snow from the business front or help unloading the the delivery (really help, not just stand there)

Oh and btw they seem to forget that in most pro sports men didnt get paid bupkis for decades.
It took like 50-60 years for the money to get to where it is today.

They kinda wanna skip that part