Keep this crap out of main

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
JK is 100,000% DEAD N RIGHT

Henry is a THUG. hate to say he got what he deserved but i, too, can't shed any tears of sympathy for him and this is no shock. only really shock is he lived this long and something like this didn't happen sooner. Henry is simply Pac Man with a better PR Agent.

Please tell me one thing that he has done in his life to make him a horrible person? You're the creepiest child molester I've ever encountered, and you pass judgement on others? You should be killed long before Henry. I can deal with a kid with an anger problem, but I can't deal with a grown man trying to fuck a kid. You creepy piece of shit.

Henry punched some people, got a speeding ticket, and a DUI. What a thug.... LOL

Re: John Kelly's article should be taken down

Please tell me one thing that he has done in his life to make him a horrible person? You're the creepiest child molester I've ever encountered, and you pass judgement on others? You should be killed long before Henry. I can deal with a kid with an anger problem, but I can't deal with a grown man trying to fuck a kid. You creepy piece of shit.

Henry punched some people, got a speeding ticket, and a DUI. What a thug.... LOL

OK - Mods chose to leave this post here so now my turn to reply

LISTEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKING DICKFUCK ASSHOLE - call me what you want - i am fine with it. BUT THE SECOND LINE - THAT IS NOT OK - NOT EVEN CLOSE! I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL do anything to harm a child. i have a 2 y/o niece and 12 y/o nephew who i ADORE and love as if they are my own. if anyone tried to hurt them dental records wouldn't help ID them. call me what you want - but someone who would hurt kids - NOPE!

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A GUN TO YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS AND EMPTY HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER SO WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE STUPID POSTS HERE!

YOUR PRESENCE LOWERS THE IQ OF ALL HERE BY A CONSDIERABLE MARGIN. Actually the planet suffers by you being on it

You say I like fucking kids, right? Fine - show my evidence? Hard to do so when you have no idea what my real name is - but those who do know i have a 100% SPOTLESS record. Tell me ONE TIME i harmed ANY KID on this planet when i was an adult? i have friends who have kids and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LOVES WHEN I COME OVER AND BECAUSE I PLAY GAMES WITH THEM AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN HARMED OR INAPPRIOATELY TOUCHED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

EITHER PROVIDE SOLID CONCRETE PROOF I HAVE HARMED ONE KID - OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LOST YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DICKWIPE ASSHOLE

Chris Henry has a rap sheet that would stretch from end-to-end on a football field and most from BEING A THUG! YOU are out of line - not me! I sure as hell can pass judgment on others - it is called LIFE! and reading what i have about him it is very easy to make that call and actually hard to look at it and say otherwise

SO - ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU FUCKFACE HITTING..............PROVIDE SOLID CONCRETE PROOF I HAVE HARMED A CHILD OR ADMIT YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW) AND A LIAR AND YOU ARE 100% WRONG ABOUT ME

The Floor awaits FUCKFACE Hitting

OK - Mods chose to leave this post here so now my turn to reply

LISTEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKING DICKFUCK ASSHOLE - call me what you want - i am fine with it. BUT THE SECOND LINE - THAT IS NOT OK - NOT EVEN CLOSE! I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL do anything to harm a child. i have a 2 y/o niece and 12 y/o nephew who i ADORE and love as if they are my own. if anyone tried to hurt them dental records wouldn't help ID them. call me what you want - but someone who would hurt kids - NOPE!

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A GUN TO YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS AND EMPTY HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER SO WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE STUPID POSTS HERE!

YOUR PRESENCE LOWERS THE IQ OF ALL HERE BY A CONSDIERABLE MARGIN. Actually the planet suffers by you being on it

You say I like fucking kids, right? Fine - show my evidence? Hard to do so when you have no idea what my real name is - but those who do know i have a 100% SPOTLESS record. Tell me ONE TIME i harmed ANY KID on this planet when i was an adult? i have friends who have kids and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LOVES WHEN I COME OVER AND BECAUSE I PLAY GAMES WITH THEM AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN HARMED OR INAPPRIOATELY TOUCHED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

EITHER PROVIDE SOLID CONCRETE PROOF I HAVE HARMED ONE KID - OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LOST YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DICKWIPE ASSHOLE

Chris Henry has a rap sheet that would stretch from end-to-end on a football field and most from BEING A THUG! YOU are out of line - not me! I sure as hell can pass judgment on others - it is called LIFE! and reading what i have about him it is very easy to make that call and actually hard to look at it and say otherwise

SO - ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU FUCKFACE HITTING..............PROVIDE SOLID CONCRETE PROOF I HAVE HARMED A CHILD OR ADMIT YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG (WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW) AND A LIAR AND YOU ARE 100% WRONG ABOUT ME

The Floor awaits FUCKFACE Hitting
:hangt

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Keep this crap out of main

No, you're the biggest creep I've ever seen. You've gone into detail about how hot girls that are under age are, and what you would do with them if you were left alone. You're probably a creepy old man too, which makes it worse. You're a low life piece of shit, and you pass judgment on a guy with a record that consists of no jail time. You're a tool.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i have friends who have kids and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LOVES WHEN I COME OVER AND BECAUSE I PLAY GAMES WITH THEM AND NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN HARMED OR INAPPRIOATELY TOUCHED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

That's what the catholic church said...

J

joeybagadonuts

You admitted to hitting your sister, dipshit.

Thank counts as harming a child.

Go pass out some more candy in your molester van while you only bet sharp numbers.

:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Man, Winky is a creep and the world knows it. It's a sad day for you Wink. You're name is even fucking creepy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Thank you Benny. I try. Just giving the douchbags what they deserve one day at a time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You admitted to hitting your sister, dipshit.

Thank counts as harming a child.

Go pass out some more candy in your molester van while you only bet sharp numbers.

Somehow I was searching for my Vander Blue thread and this one was in the search que. Classic thread.