Kershaw gives up 4 homers

railbird

EOG Master
dumbshit dave batted rally killer grandy 6th ending 3 rallys so far 0 for 3, tough to win a shootout with 2 pitchers batting

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Kershaw gives up 4 homers

Serious question for all who open this thread, would you rather have Kyle Hendricks or Clayton Kershaw in a must win game?

railbird

EOG Master

Serious question for all who open this thread, would you rather have Kyle Hendricks or Clayton Kershaw in a must win game?

Hendricks is Orange County cool like me. I don't celebrate when I make 50 foot putts.

railbird

EOG Master

Puig picked the wrong time to listen to his 3rd base coach, could have scored on both those flyballs

railbird

EOG Master

Koufax name gets mentioned and we get consecutive posts from kane,bimmercando, and yisman

yisman

EOG Master

railbird can't even count to three.

Where were there consecutive posts by bimmercando, kane, and yisman?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Is this really a serious question as you say?

i'm sorry did you forget what Hendricks did last year in game 6 nlcs and then game 7 world series

I wouldn't be surprised if you were new to sports entirely with the skull fucking I give you in every single discussion

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lol red hot chili peppers

adult male

sports forum

profile picture = red hot chili peppers

lol

i'm sorry did you forget what Hendricks did last year in game 6 nlcs and then game 7 world series

I wouldn't be surprised if you were new to sports entirely with the skull fucking I give you in every single discussion

Odds that you're unemployed and able to spend every minute of every day here because you're collecting disability payments for mental illness: -1000

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Hendricks 2.88 ERA playoffs
Kershaw 4.40 ERA playoffs

Are you really on this Kershaw bad in playoff angle? He has had a couple of bad innings which ballooned his stats he has pitched just fine in the playoffs this season.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Are you really on this Kershaw bad in playoff angle? He has had a couple of bad innings which ballooned his stats he has pitched just fine in the playoffs this season.

Dude he has a big sample size career. Acting like it’s nothing is silly. There was no pressure on him in Chicago with the way Quintana looked. Series was over when that dumb ass took the hill.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Kershaw is just fine for the playoffs. If you really would rather have Hendricks over Kershaw in any way shape or form you have to be nuts.

Kershaw's OPP OPS is .30 lower than any pitcher since 2008. Kershaw is one of the top 5 pitchers to ever throw a baseball. Hendricks?

And I like Hendricks too.. More than most dude.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Kershaw is just fine for the playoffs. If you really would rather have Hendricks over Kershaw in any way shape or form you have to be nuts.

Kershaw's OPP OPS is .30 lower than any pitcher since 2008. Kershaw is one of the top 5 pitchers to ever throw a baseball. Hendricks?

Lol if you really don’t think pitchers can prove they’re different in the post season than regular season then you must think david price is fine in a big game too

railbird

EOG Master

Kershaw ERA is 4.50 in playoffs and losing record with 7 losses, roi was -10 units in post season.

A lot of Kershaws playoff struggles can be attributed to the way Mattingly handled him. He unnecessarily ran up his PC in regular season at times, left him in too long in some playoff games and CK doesn't pitch all that well on 3 days rest. Some pitchers just have tired arms in October and aren't genetic freaks like MadBum. Robertson has been much wiser with his handling. Last night is a good example. CK could have easily pitched the 8th after only throwing 83 pitches, but DR was thinking foreword. CK is hands down the best pitcher of our generation.

railbird

EOG Master

umps kissed his ass yesterday, threw 2 balls to altuve right after homerun he gave up that were called strikes.