Key-Touch MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran
Introduction...

This will be my 1st official handicapped MLB season. I am using this to get an idea of where I stand. I will use this to see what my strengths and weaknesses are. I have done very well in NFL, NCAAF, NBA, and extremely well in NCAAB. My goal is not only achieve what i have in these other sports but also track what i have done. If I can achieve this, I can begin to really make serious money over a given year just from investing in sports.

I will most likely not post any plays the month of April as with all sports I like to see the personality of the teams. My strongest attribute to handicapping has been simply watching and observing teams on a daily basis.

All plays will be 1 unit to start until otherwise posted.

This thread is pretty much for my own personal use but hopefully I can post winners and help others make money along with me. However, it is time to stop bullshitting and time to work. 12io4j2w90

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran
Re: Key-Touch MLB

4-6-09

METS $156 to win $100

DBACKS $165 to win $100

CARDS $178 to win $100

3 Team Parlay $100 to win $311.16

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

Following Neds system:

MIL $100 to win $150

Philly $240 to win $200 (Day 2)

CWS $130 to win $100

LAA is done Day 1
CHC is done Day 1
LAD is done Day 2
TB pass playing BOS
BOS pass playing TB

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

going into 4-7-09
3-3-0 -$183
I'm showing you at -108 entering today:
W-Atl under +100
L-Phillies -130
W-Mets +100
W-D Backs +100
L-Cards -178
L-Parlay -100

408 in losses
300 in wins

Good luck Key 12io4j2w90

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

thanks for that, i do not know how i got that number ha..been looking at a lot of numbers and need sleep

corrections:
going in 4-7-09
3-3-0 -$108

also adding:

Philly $36 to win $30
(this is because i lost 130 on game 1, so for neds system to be effictive i need to win a full unit..so the correct full bet would be philly $276 to win $200, hoping they win that will be +1uint)

Also for the mods, I like to make a lot of notes to myself like above here when tracking things so when i go back next year i can remember why i did what i did ect

I only say that bc the rules state no comentary but im moreless talking to myself...
this is my first tracking thread so just let me know if im not following the rules correctly and i will fix it

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

damn made another error, going to bed after tthis

Philly $36 to win $30
(this is because i lost 130 on game 1, so for neds system to be effictive i need to win a full unit..so the correct full bet would be philly $276 to win $230, hoping they win that will be +1uint)

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not a problem at all Key...this is your thread. The commentary is mainly to keep others from clogging your thread with discussion about the picks. Your picks are bolded and easy to find so do as you like with the thread.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

4-7-09 adding:

CHC $120 to win $100

Official 4-7-09 card

1. MIL $100 to win $150

2. Philly $276 to win $230 (Day 2)

3. CHC $120 to win $100

4. MIL/SFO under 7ev $100

5. DBacks $150 to win $100

(CWS is 4/8/09)

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

horrible day, expected this, too many plays not enough experience, also personality of teams has not been established, opening day jitters showed for Lincecum of Giants

(way to many runs in a game that should have been controlled by pitchers, 15 in an over under of 7, expect line inflation if Lincecum and Suppan face again, will take under in future again (double bet))

*note expect Lincecum and Suppan to have much stronger outtings next start..esp Lincecum-mentally tough*

a team on my watch list is Braves 2-0 start to season in the champs yard says a lot

cubs play i am not dissappointed with...

diamondbacks was a dissappointment, that would have been top play, need to look over what went wrong there, to much a risk to lose that

Philly and MIL were not my picks, just followed a solid system so cannot be dissappointed there (they are still plays in the system (NEDS) so these 2 loses should be wiped clean if the system proves to be as effective as said to be..they account for more than half the units lost... 5 units exactly (-2.54 on personal picks)

so knowing that i will just play NEDS system until those units are recouped, they will also account for +2 units bringing me back to even,Boston and Tampa are also another +2units that have not begun to play in system yet

after following this i should be up +3.46 units end system

should also start to see personality of teams, jitters will be worked out, also need to watch the teams who play well in the colder weather as this could be good info for the playoffs

now into rebuild phase

stick to the plan=all we be well

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

4-8-09

(SYSTEM PLAYS ONLY)

PHILLY $447 to win $406 (fuckin' lets go already)

MIL $200 to win $200

LAA is done Day 1 (didnt play)
CHC is done Day 1 (didnt play)} *of course, budget reason. but made plays i should
LAD is done Day 2 (didnt play) not have...next season and from now on stick to
CWS is done Day 1 (played) fuckin plan*
TB pass playing BOS (will play)
BOS pass playing TB (will play)

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

CHC is done Day 1 (didnt play)}
LAD is done Day 2 (didnt play)
CWS is done Day 1 (played)
PHI is done Day 3 (played)

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

CHC is done Day 1 (didnt play)}
LAD is done Day 2 (didnt play)
CWS is done Day 1 (played)
PHI is done Day 3 (played)
MIL is done Day 2 (played)

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

ok good recouped +6.06u today

stuck to plan

now back to -1.58u (6-8)

Tampa and Boston only 2 left in system

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

NOT TO SELF

i didnt follow system entirely correctly, NEDS, supposed to play teams like BOS and TB no matter if they play each other 1st 4 games, bc i didnt understand this i will continue with origional plan and play them their 1st 4 games (if needed) against non playoff teams as i feel the value is still strong enough

QUOTE NED
ADDRESSING THE 80-0 SYSTEM:

For the record it is now 88-0. I did not address what to do when teams play each other, in the first 4 games. For most this is going to sound dumb, because you don't get it, but for others, you will totally get it. It simply doesn't matter if teams are playing each other, you play both sides! For those that think this is dumb, I'll try to explain and hopefully it gets through. That guarantees you a win, and if the underdog wins, then you are plus more than one unit. If the favorite wins, you are down 1 unit chasing game 2. Whay is this solid handicapping logic? Because no team has ever lost the first 4 games! Your reducing the risk by guaranteeing a winner, for a simple vig, and there is a chance of going positive in that one both-sided game. Based on trust of the system, going forward with the team that lost, still leaves you in a winning situation, that has never lost,

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

hey mods,
Not sure how often records are updated, its no biggie, but mine hasnt been last few days incase someone over looked

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

4-11-09
NYY $800 to win $400
ATL $640 to win $400

MIN $120 to win $100
CUB $130 to win $100

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

PARLAY $100 to win $600