KIDS, lets have a thread about bad kids

I myself do not have any, However since sunday, my wifes sister and her 3 year named Jordan, but if you say it fast three times he still don't understand. He is the sissest little boy I have ever seen in my life. He just whine and whines until he get his way. You can probably already guess his mother chooses the Time Out Method. That shit don't fly with me. So, back to my story, Tueday night I'm in my master bathroom taking a crap., He comes pranzing in the bathroom, "what are you doing " I'm using the bathroom son, "what are you reading" Sports Illistrated son. I wanna read it, So i throw the magazine at him, it barely scapes his girlly leg and he just loses it, crying and screaming. So now, we have a 3 year old, his mother and my wife all in the bathroom while I am trying to take a dump. I lost all patience at that point. GET OUT, GET OUT, EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!!
What has the world become to when you can't take a quiet peaceful shit at your own home.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
ChrisGo said:
I myself do not have any, However since sunday, my wifes sister and her 3 year named Jordan, but if you say it fast three times he still don't understand. He is the sissest little boy I have ever seen in my life. He just whine and whines until he get his way. You can probably already guess his mother chooses the Time Out Method. That shit don't fly with me. So, back to my story, Tueday night I'm in my master bathroom taking a crap., He comes pranzing in the bathroom, "what are you doing " I'm using the bathroom son, "what are you reading" Sports Illistrated son. I wanna read it, So i throw the magazine at him, it barely scapes his girlly leg and he just loses it, crying and screaming. So now, we have a 3 year old, his mother and my wife all in the bathroom while I am trying to take a dump. I lost all patience at that point. GET OUT, GET OUT, EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!!
What has the world become to when you can't take a quiet peaceful shit at your own home.

lol

holy shit, thats hilarious .

Hahahah!

I have a sister that i take care of quite often... she turned 3 in Feb.

At this age kids want to do what an adult is doing and thing that everything belongs to them. But she does not act like that with unfamiliar faces.

The kid is going to be a sissy boy, because he gets too much attention from his mother.

I have a 6 year old girl and a soon to be three year old girl. Someone is getting spanked. Not hard, but just hard enough to get the message across. I use timeout too. It has it's place. I used to be VERY against timeout, but after my wife started using it effectively, I came around. They don't want timeout when other people are visiting, whether it be friends, family, or whoever.

My kids are spoiled, but they are respectful and they obey very well.

Every once in awhile, when somebody needs a nap, they can be cranky, as can I :), and then we get a little out of whack, but it's certainly not the norm.

btw, it's pretty rare these days that I get to take a nice little dump without my 2 year old coming in for some reason or another and trying to give me toilet paper, or telling me I stink, or asking me to tie her shoe or SOMETHING!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..my 4 y.o. daughter brought a ladder over to the chest of drawers (where i kept money; address book; important papers; etc.; things that i did not want the children to get into); and went thru the "safe drawer"...

her mother and i said she should not have been into that drawer...

she replied: "why did you leave them where it would be so ez for me to get to them.??"

lol

she owns everything; especially my heart..!!

luckily; my wife is a better disciplinarian than me..

lol

gl

:+signs8-1