Kim Jong Un dead?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Probably not from Covid19 if true. Last I did hear that he was in a vegetative state.

Like #IQ45 I highly doubt The Fat Midget Lil Kim has eaten a Veggie in his life. If he is indeed dead I see his Sis might take over. If ever there was a time to unite Korea this might be it. Sorry to hear he may have died and our DICKtator is still alive

kane

EOG master
Like #IQ45 I highly doubt The Fat Midget Lil Kim has eaten a Veggie in his life. If he is indeed dead I see his Sis might take over. If ever there was a time to unite Korea this might be it. Sorry to hear he may have died and our DICKtator is still alive

Admittdly I don't follow the goings on in N Korea, but from what little I know about sis, she's basically the same as him, while it would be amazing to see the Koreas unite, I don't see it happening. Again, I don't follow that stuff, but I don't think anything changes there even with the death of Lil Kim

mr merlin

EOG Master
Reports are he had a heart attack of some kind, needed an immediate procedure(stent), but the Dr was too nervous to do it properly, his hands were shaking and he had never operated on a fat person before(it is north korea). Apparently it took too long and he's now in a vegetative state.

That's rather amusing.

Miss the good old days with the Soviet Union -- you clearly knew that the head guy was on the way out to the great beyond when they said he "had a cold."

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Admittdly I don't follow the goings on in N Korea, but from what little I know about sis, she's basically the same as him, while it would be amazing to see the Koreas unite, I don't see it happening. Again, I don't follow that stuff, but I don't think anything changes there even with the death of Lil Kim

I am 100% sure it will happen someday. That could be 100-200 years from now when we are long since gone and will have no idea if I am right, or not, but at some point in time China will be unable to support North Korea and when that happens the 2 will be like West/East Germany and become one.

Amazing this isn't even making top news right now. Three months ago it would have been breaking news and an endless string of "experts" giving their thoughts.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trump Continuing to do a Fantastic Job on a Daily Basis.

1587856083772.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

This LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE Doesn't Have a Brain in His Head.

South Korea is SAFE From North Korea.

Reason Being , is that We Have 28,000 U.S. Troops on the Korean Border.

The Cost of that is Paid by the Citizens of the United States of America.

When Trump Won in 2016, He Told the South Korean President, that He was Going to have to Start Putting up some CASH on the Table. to Help pay the Costs of Protecting South Korea.

He Recently Told Him that He wanted Him to Put up Another Billion Dollars on the Table.

This is Cash, that is coming in, that Benefits the Citizens of the United States of America.

If this BIG DUMB LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE Qualified for a Mortgage, He would sign for it, then Proceed to Take the Money, and Pay for the Guy's Mortgage, Who Lives Down the Street, that He sees once a year, instead of using the Money for a Home, that He would Live in.

In other Words, He Chooses to Remain Homeless, while the Guy down the Street, Lives in a Home, that the SNOWFLAKE Pays for.

I Don't Know where the Trump Supporters, find the Time, to Deal with these Warped Minded SNOWFLAKES.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE Doesn't Have a Brain in His Head.

South Korea is SAFE From North Korea.

Reason Being , is that We Have 28,000 U.S. Troops on the Korean Border.

The Cost of that is Paid by the Citizens of the United States of America.

When Trump Won in 2016, He Told the South Korean President, that He was Going to have to Start Putting up some CASH on the Table. to Help pay the Costs of Protecting South Korea.

He Recently Told Him that He wanted Him to Put up Another Billion Dollars on the Table.

This is Cash, that is coming in, that Benefits the Citizens of the United States of America.

If this BIG DUMB LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE Qualified for a Mortgage, He would sign for it, then Proceed to Take the Money, and Pay for the Guy's Mortgage, Who Lives Down the Street, that He sees once a year, instead of using the Money for a Home, that He would Live in.

In other Words, He Chooses to Remain Homeless, while the Guy down the Street, Lives in a Home, that the SNOWFLAKE Pays for.

I Don't Know where the Trump Supporters, find the Time, to Deal with these Warped Minded SNOWFLAKES.

So a guy applies for a mortgage to buy himself a house, using said house to guarantee.

Leaves bank, does a spinnerama and gives the check, disbursed to seller's lawyer, to his buddy down the street.

Maybe go back to the drawing board on this ingenious caper fella.

Seems a bit.

Stoooopid.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So a guy applies for a mortgage to buy himself a house, using said house to guarantee.

Leaves bank, does a spinnerama and gives the check, disbursed to seller's lawyer, to his buddy down the street.

Maybe go back to the drawing board on this ingenious caper fella.

Seems a bit.

Stoooopid.

That's What the Poster, I Responded to is.

Stooooooopid.

bishqqq

EOG Addicted
estimates from South Korea, believe over 1 MILLION North Koreans, HAVE STARVED TO DEATH the last 10 years..........Kim Jong-un is the only over weight person in the country..........poetic justice he dies from being over weight.