Kim Jong Un dead?

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Kim Jung Un would have to be alive. South Korea would be the first to know. He is probably still weak or emaciated from surgery which is why they are hiding him but no reason to think he bit the bullet.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kim Jung Un would have to be alive. South Korea would be the first to know. He is probably still weak or emaciated from surgery which is why they are hiding him but no reason to think he bit the bullet.
Emaciated is likely fake news.

MrTop

EOG Master
went missing for 14 weeks before. Then he showed up. Now missing about a couple of weeks last seen with elvis.

mr merlin

EOG Master
More attempted deflection away from your cult leader who's fucked up this crisis every way imaginable.
We talk about trump plenty, I'm talking about reports Kim was dead, in a thread specifically about that. If it turns out he's not dead or even sick, then it's pathetic that major main stream outlets would run a story like that.

What happened to journalism?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We talk about trump plenty, I'm talking about reports Kim was dead, in a thread specifically about that. If it turns out he's not dead or even sick, then it's pathetic that major main stream outlets would run a story like that.

This fake news is your attempt to smear journalist. It aint working.

"It's time to start killing journalists".
- Merlin

Anyone see a pattern?

"Load up on the Hydrochlorquine, it can't hurt you".
- Sean Hannity, Fox News, Donald Trump

Anyone see a pattern?

boston massacre

EOG Master
This fake news is your attempt to smear journalist. It aint working.

"It's time to start killing journalists".
- Merlin

Anyone see a pattern?

"Load up on the Hydrochlorquine, it can't hurt you".
- Sean Hannity, Fox News, Donald Trump

Anyone see a pattern?

Posting FAKE NEWS.

SNOWFLAKES.

“Journalism is printing something someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations” George Orwell

Journalism is also what trump and the trumptards call fake news

boston massacre

EOG Master
“Journalism is printing something someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations” George Orwell

Journalism is also what trump and the trumptards call fake news

Journalists Print FAKE NEWS.

Especially the Journalists that you Follow.

As Long as it is Anti-Trump, a Bird Brain Like You, Believes it.

That's a CULT REQUIREMENT !

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Someone wanted Kim in and disinfectant out of news cycle.

MrTop

EOG Master
have to take sis at plus money to walk away with the crown. Although sharps moved on the uncle who has not been in town for more than 30 years.

kane

EOG master
Look, the guy could have died months ago, or he could be 100% healthy right now, GL trying to get any type of reliable info out of that country

kane

EOG master
And Billy's right, it makes no difference if he's dead or alive, if he's dead, whoever takes over will run the country the exact same, it's not like little sis will turn N Korea into a democracy, nothnig will change

MrTop

EOG Master
He is alive . Bad Intel . Tough to get info on that country. All you have is satellite , south Korea & Taiwan along with CIA guessing what's up. ..the sanctions did not work .. they have china to help them out .. it only makes it hard on the citizens of NK.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
He is alive . Bad Intel . Tough to get info on that country. All you have is satellite , south Korea & Taiwan along with CIA guessing what's up. ..the sanctions did not work .. they have china to help them out .. it only makes it hard on the citizens on NK.
The point is we cant trust anything coming from our media.

There was a time when they wouldn't report rumors without corroborating evidence.

Valuist

EOG Master
Media is a joke. They all are indoctrinated at Syracuse, Northwestern (sorry JK) etc and all end up thinking the same way. Those who complain about Fox don't get it. There never would've been a need for Fox News if the other outlets were reporting objectively. They couldn't and Murdoch realized that there would be an audience for a channel that didn't spout the same liberal bullshit.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Media is a joke. They all are indoctrinated at Syracuse, Northwestern (sorry JK) etc and all end up thinking the same way. Those who complain about Fox don't get it. There never would've been a need for Fox News if the other outlets were reporting objectively. They couldn't and Murdoch realized that there would be an audience for a channel that didn't spout the same liberal bullshit.

DON'T YOU DARE try and tell us Faux News is objective in their "reporting"

CBS/CNN/MSNBC/NBC/ABC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Faux News/OANN ............... as far as accuracy and objectivity

Bigrunner

EOG Master

"It's the media's fault".
- Fucken idiot Far Right Wing talking point.

"Fake News"
- Piece of shit Donald Trump's and his fucken idiot voters favorite phrase.

blueline

EOG Master
Dennis Rodman has revealed that the world will know “something is wrong” with his pal Kim Jong Un — if the despot’s sister starts getting more face time on TV.

The former Detroit Pistons forward said that he had been in touch with North Korea following speculation that the dictator, whom he befriended during a 2013 trip to Pyongyang, was either gravely ill or died after a botched heart surgery, Metro UK reported.

“I do have communications with North Korea, but I can say this, though: If you see his sister on TV, running the country, now you know something is wrong, that’s all I’m going give you,” Rodman, 58, told “Good Morning Britain” host Piers Morgan, according to the report.

In an interview earlier this month, Rodman praised Kim’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, who is said to have been lined up to replace the leader.

“His sister was a sweetheart,” Rodman told The Post. “She was very kind to me when [I was a] guest.”

Rodman said at the time that he believed that Kim was still alive, saying his rumored health ordeal “probably wasn’t much.”

“I’ve been to dinner with dignitaries there that were reported to be dead here,” Rodman told The Post. “I don’t believe North Korean news until I hear it from their side. I think the fact that they keep to themselves, in many ways, gives the media the ability to run with rumors at times.”

North Korean state media released photos earlier this month of Kim’s appearance at a ceremony for the completion of a fertilizer plant in Suncheon, South Pyongan Province, to debunk the rumors of his death.