King Me!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ratings are so different now. Sports leagues have to be concerned about ratings. I saw very few posts on any forum about the Stanley Cup playoffs, same with the MLB playoffs. The thing they do have going for them is the BLM issue that Silver has to deal with.

The NBA has a two part question to deal with -

are there a lot of republicans who shut them out? If not, why isn’t their core market supporting it?

Ratings are so different now. Sports leagues have to be concerned about ratings. I saw very few posts on any forum about the Stanley Cup playoffs, same with the MLB playoffs. The thing they do have going for them is the BLM issue that Silver has to deal with.

The NBA has a two part question to deal with -

are there a lot of republicans who shut them out? If not, why isn’t their core market supporting it?

You do realize that's the #1 reason ratings were so low right? They totally misjudged their audience and now they're paying for it.

kane

EOG master
You guys wanna talk about low ratings, what do you think MLB is thinking about a potential Rays/Braves WS, let's see the numbers for that matchup

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You guys wanna talk about low ratings, what do you think MLB is thinking about a potential Rays/Braves WS, let's see the numbers for that matchup
Judging by the NBAs ratings, I don’t think it would matter. One thing that will crush the MLB is the impending election.