King Revolver..Great Job.... BODOG..what an embarassment...

First of all -KR-:thumbsup great job and I hope it works and he does get paid soon...I'm sure he appreciated the freeplay...

Now on to BODOG...you, as an offshore gaming site should be completely ashamed of yourselves...First of all, I have been posting on these sites since way back in 2001, when Shrink still owned the Rx...Still a member of EOG, SBR and once in a great while The Rx...You can check and see that I have been a customer of Bodog for several years...Well, I have a friend that finally decided to post up at a book and he came to me to get my opinion...I of all jackwagons, tell him I've never had any problems with Bodog...Great he joins up on my good word..Makes a deposit of $150.00 to get started and what do know, he likes it...EZ betting, great site and all is well...God, forbid, he won a little bit and decided to try the cashout system...Well, I think you can see what's coming next...He made his request on August 6th for about 3 times his deposit...and has been in contact with BODOG almost daily since then and has heard every possible reason (excuse) why he hasn't gotten his check..We don't know where it is, we mailed it out over a week ago..you still haven't recieved it...Well you know, we here in Canada just came off a 3 day holiday so nothing got done...Let's check on that, and he didn't hear anything til the next time he called in...

So, last night I decided to check and see what I may be able to do...I have a gal there named Adriana that has helped me on more than once and she's the best..I call and tell operator Helen that I would like to be transferred to ext.4303 Adriana...so sorry Mr. Temple I can't tranfer you to any one at this time...WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTT????

I swear some of these operators at these offshore sites couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel of the boot....

I talked to my friend today and if and when he ever gets his money, he is for sure done with Bodog...and I can't blame him...I am the one with the black eye for telling him it's a good site..no problems always get your money...Well, the request was made on August 6th and it is now the 25th and still NOTHING....BODOG...

Leave me holding the bag and possibly losing a friend and co-worker over this...2348ji23e

But to King Revolver and those here at EOG thanks for taking my PM's and working on this...

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: King Revolver..Great Job.... BODOG..what an embarassment...

tends to take most offshores 3-4 weeks nowadays with the processor issues no big deal. you maybe ought to have contacted them maybe twice by now if you have to, to remind them. 3-4 weeks is OK to get a check.

sounds like you have been driving them nuts and yourself nuts, but that doesnt speed the process any

Mammon

EOG Master

Did he opt for regular mail or the Fedex??

I'm pretty sure it was Fed EX...Mr. Smith at Bodog they put a little message on your account when one requests a payout and they told him 3 weeks ago the check was in the mail...oh and by the way about driving nuts...don't you feel the book should at least be honest and just up front tell you hey it's going to be 3 or 4 weeks but they told him a week after request the check is in the mail, but we don't know what mail...well, dammmmmmit let's find out what mail we put that payout in was it USPS, UPS or FedEx,,,,,you know we're just not sure so, call back later after shift change and they can tell you a different line...

Mammon

EOG Master

Well Heritage and 5dimes are the only ones now that get it there in 3 days..

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

In the mail or "payout processed". sounds the same but the second sorta means "we got your request and its in the line now" to these offshores. doesnt mean your check went out.

the "good" ones like The Greek find a way to get it there 3-6 days. not many of those left. bodog is probably more like 3-4 weeks.

but it will come

not defending it, but kinda how it is

pvcpipe

EOG Master

tends to take most offshores 3-4 weeks nowadays with the processor issues no big deal. you maybe ought to have contacted them maybe twice by now if you have to, to remind them. 3-4 weeks is OK to get a check.

sounds like you have been driving them nuts and yourself nuts, but that doesnt speed the process any

4 weeks is a disgrace.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I had the same problem(lies and bs excuses) years ago with them, I eventually got my money, and have never returned...and I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Yes sir, a little honesty goes a long way in this old man's eyes...If it's going to be 3 or 4 weeks, just tell me...Dammmmmit, don't lie and make up bullshit excuses and keep on and on with the lies...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

All valid points, Jeff. It's too bad this is Khan's first experience with an offshore book, but we're getting him his money. :cheers

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

They are pulling out of the USA at the end of the year so they probably don't give a damn about us Americans anymore. Customer service has NEVER been their strong point either. I personally have never had to wait on a payout for more than a week from them but that was about 6-8 months ago.

Thanks for the replies men and -KR- i really hope he gets his money and fast...I'm sure he is done there once he gets his money, and I can't and don't blame him...I think I have made my last deposit there as well...

Way too many good books out there, than have to deal with this type of bullshit...Betmonkey are you sure they are pulling out of US at the end of the year...???

King, once again I really appreciate your help in this matter...As I didn't see any of the top brass from EOG in this thread...OH, I forgot they need their salaries paid by that valuable advertising dollar...As long as we get paid by BODOG, we're not all that concerned about the player...Memory lapse on my part...thanks again...jeffksu

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I personally have been busy with another project myself that will be revealed very soon, however im not considered "top brass" as you put it either way. Once i saw Kinger was lending a hand, i wasnt gonna step in, i let him do his thing

Glad he is getting paid, but no need to try and point fingers like u know the actual reasons why a few didnt reach out once a member of the staff already did

:cheers

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

To all the money is here thank for the interest, the Kahn

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good to hear, Kahn. Feel more than free to stay and post with us... if you ever have any issues... come on back. I'll do everything in my power to help. :cheers

Tuck, for your information, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone...I am very glad King Revolver stepped up to the plate and helped out...

Don't think I ever acted like I knew the actual reasons why a few didn't reach out...with the exception of sponsors paying the bills, that is what they do...correct...so you may leave the attitude behind and let's move on...Kahn got his payout thanks to King Revolver and that was the purpose of this thread...Thanks Again...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sponsor or not, i have helped bunch of people get paid, so that statement is false on my end. Your right the purpose of the thread was that he got paid and Kinger did a good job, not to drop subliminal slams vs the rest of the staff.

Welcome kahn to EOG, hope u stick around and make yourself comfy :cheers

Kahn J/J is easy for you to say...what the hell is that...

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

THE CHECK IS HERE!!!!! Thanks for all the help

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Always great to see a player get his money. Sorry you had to put up with that bullshit, Kahn. Cash that sucker in, and hit the strip. :cheers

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Boy, I remember when there was NEteller, Bodog couldn't get you your money fast enough. I would make my request for a payout, and before I could get back to the NETeller site, the money was already in my account.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Glad bodog actually paid somebody. Nice job King! Congrats to Kahn. Just a suggestion use another book. We don't have many options as US players unless you are not from here then you have hundreds. Good luck. :btj:

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Bodog is so clueless they have a MLB prop involving Bengie Molina...who is fucking retired and has not played a game all year....lol I dropped them a email and they said it would be graded as no action but left the line open for betting...lol Priceless

BodogBecky

EOG Member

They are pulling out of the USA at the end of the year so they probably don't give a damn about us Americans anymore. Customer service has NEVER been their strong point either. I personally have never had to wait on a payout for more than a week from them but that was about 6-8 months ago.

A few things to clarify:

1)If you think bodog CS is lying to you or giving you the run around about a payout please PM me your account number and I'll speak with a Senior CS manager about your situation and get the facts ASAP.

2)Bodog Brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that runs bodog.eu and owns the operations (Morris Mohawk Gaming Group) will simply rebrand the site and continue to serve the US market as usual. This is essentially a name change, nothing more!

Thanks,
Becky

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Will the re-brand deal dual lines, as well? Or did you guys lock down that copyright?