Kinger, welcome back!

J

joeybagadonuts

I wasn't sure if we were going to see you again after last nights meltdown!

Good to see you stick around, pal. We need to see more of you around here. Get that post count up!

:thumbsup

Signed,

The Cancer

Re: Kinger, welcome back!

Welcome back King! Meltdown was pretty funny and it was nice catchin you in those lies. Ill get over it though, even though i dont like liars.:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Me as well Brick. ::LMAO:: It made me chuckle, and today is a new day. I wish he'd say good morning to Timely, like Timely said to him though. :(

LOL, king called soprano telling him i was talking shit about him and not to pay me. How many times do i have to tell you, i am not worried about that money.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, we told him he could shut up and nothing more would happen; then he goes nuts, starts posting my picture and some thread from 1976, and thinks he is the man.

Pretty funny, even justaman told him he was getting slapped around and he wouldnt give it up. Busted him in a few pretty good lies and sent him to bed. Cant play with the big boys.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I wasn't sure if we were going to see you again after last nights meltdown!

Good to see you stick around, pal. We need to see more of you around here. Get that post count up!

:thumbsup

Signed,

The Cancer

Joey, I warned you yesterday. Guess King and I will launch a full assault now.

J

joeybagadonuts

LOL, king called soprano telling him i was talking shit about him and not to pay me. How many times do i have to tell you, i am not worried about that money.

WOW, if this is true, Kinger has, in the words of his pal Identity, "REACHED A NEW LOW!"

I can understand being pissed about getting owned on the forums, but why bring real life $ into the mix?

Not cool, Kinger.
2938u4ji23

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Best to probably ignore. Not a good night for King. He could caught up in his own lie, that's always tough to deal with.

PO-7 - 2
Opposition - 0

Tuckman

Uh Poster

shrink is launching attacks on his paid posters, timely u better watch out your next pal

J

joeybagadonuts

What else you got?

Mr.LockCity?:LMAO:LMAO

Kinger is good hearted guy.

Joey, you like Tom Brady? Or Brett Favre?

Tom Brady. He grew up near me he's the same age so I saw him play football in High School.

Not a Farve fan at all. I especially hated him last year when he fucked my Niner's ML ticket in week 3.

mofome

Banned

you all should get something else to talk about or talk about this somewhere else.

should, is the word i use because i like you guys.