Kirk & Al

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I thought the same, no chemistry with them. Kirk belongs on college broadcasts. Al did get a little excited at the back door cover though, lol

railbird

EOG Master
both suck. michaels peaked 30 yrs ago, collingsworth made him. Herbie should hang it up, very annoying in college too, michaels was ok in baseball sucks in football.

Heim

EOG Master
The only thing missing from the exuberant 'YES' was 'do you believe in miracles'....

Or, would that be too obvious? )

boston massacre

EOG Master
The only thing missing from the exuberant 'YES' was 'do you believe in miracles'....

Or, would that be too obvious? )

His Greatest Line Was In A Sport, That He Has Never Broadcasted In His Career.

He Broadcasted U.S.A/ Russia Olympic Hockey Game in 1980.

What Other Hockey Game Has He Broadcasted ?

Valuist

EOG Master
I don’t see how a guy who has been broadcasting college football (and continues to) can be expected to be a great NFL announcer. Not sure what Amazon was thinking.

In other news, Al is getting skewered on Twitter for not fully rehashing the Watson details. Was there anyone watching that game who didn’t already know?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I don’t see how a guy who has been broadcasting college football (and continues to) can be expected to be a great NFL announcer. Not sure what Amazon was thinking.
I agree.

Very late in the Chiefs/Chargers game, Herbie commented how the runner went out of bounds, and the clock should stop. Shows how he doesn't know the NFL rule that in the last 5 minutes of the game, the clock doesn't stop if the runner isn't going forward as he goes out of bounds.