Knicks Fans

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
What do you think about the Hardaway pick? We are going to waste money on JR for sure but in case it doesn't work out not the worst move

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
Re: Knicks Fans

i hope we are done with him but the Knicks make the all time worst personnel moves so I am expecting a max contract for good ole JR

Slaythebook28

EOG Addicted

Big Knicks fan and I personally wanted Franklin but hardaway was my second option . Great kid and tradition with the name . God we need a pg !! Felton is to night and day for me . I really feel if he kept in shape he has the potential of a top 5 pg in the nba .

imahustla

EOG Enthusiast

felton is ok he does what is needed. hardaway can be a very good player for the knicks im very happy with the selection.

what the knicks really need is for amare to get healthy and for him and melo to learn how to play together

tripp

EOG Master

He's terrible

He's that guy at the rec center that thinks he is Kobe or Lebron and shoots every time he touches the ball. One of the worst decision makers in ncaa last year. Up there with Russ Smith, although at least Russ Smith would score more frequently. Hardaway just sucks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Wanted Franklin? Guy is a basket case bonehead who shoots about 20% outside of 15ft. There is a reason he dropped to like 15th in the second round, while all sdsu fans said he was just outside of top 20 :LMAO

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Amare is a good fellow but his career is over. expect nothing more than 25 mins a game from him....another terrible Knicks move. How do you give a guy coming off that type of surgery a max deal??? Even forgetting the back injury that came later how can you risk it? But this is what they do. Look at Larry Johnson, Keith van horn, Alan Houston. How fucking dare they pay Novak?? I have never seen a more useless player in the nba.

As far as Felton I like him. Decent pg can score and doesn't back down. Was in the best shape of his career this year and hopefully keeps that up.

I don't think the Knicks can afford to re-sign J.R. Smith. The most they can offer is the Early Bird Exception for about $5.5M. Teams like Milwaukee, Detroit, and Phoenix can pay Smith much more and he would be top dog there instead of playing second fiddle to Carmelo.

It's going to play out like it did with Jeremy Lin last year. Knicks want to keep him, but money talks, especially when Smith didn't even earn $3M last year. He's turning 28 and wants to get paid.

I don't think the Knicks can afford to re-sign J.R. Smith. The most they can offer is the Early Bird Exception for about $5.5M. Teams like Milwaukee, Detroit, and Phoenix can pay Smith much more and he would be top dog there instead of playing second fiddle to Carmelo.

It's going to play out like it did with Jeremy Lin last year. Knicks want to keep him, but money talks, especially when Smith didn't even earn $3M last year. He's turning 28 and wants to get paid.

that would be a complete disaster for any of those teams. any GM who gives smith more than a 2 year deal for any kind of real dollars should be fired.

As far as Felton I like him. Decent pg can score and doesn't back down. Was in the best shape of his career this year and hopefully keeps that up.

:LMAO

You have a better chance of winning powerball then Raymond staying in good shape. Trying to get paid. Once that happens he will turn back into a lazy nig nog:btj: