Knicks mercifully fire David Fizdale

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
At this point, does it matter who runs the team? Fizdale is in longtime company mired in a mess owned under cancer laced owner Jim Dolan for decades now. The 4-18 mark is the worst under any coach in franchise history. I hope Patrick Ewing isn't considered a candidate. Can't win in college, and is well out of shape chasing refs on lousy calls, with issues catching his breath getting called for a T. These days, even the Westchester Knicks are more entertaining to watch.

MrTop

EOG Master
I am hoping bloomberg buys it if he does not win the election. He is making billions per year . He could pay cash.

boston massacre

EOG Master
At this point, does it matter who runs the team? Fizdale is in longtime company mired in a mess owned under cancer laced owner Jim Dolan for decades now. The 4-18 mark is the worst under any coach in franchise history. I hope Patrick Ewing isn't considered a candidate. Can't win in college, and is well out of shape chasing refs on lousy calls, with issues catching his breath getting called for a T. These days, even the Westchester Knicks are more entertaining to watch.

How Much did Phil Jackson Steal out of Dolan's Wallet ?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Unfortunately, I bet the Knicks last night +9.5 over the Nuggets.

Denver kicked Fizdale to the curb, 129-92.

Lopsided home losses often times are the final straw.

Knicks not only fired Fizdale but also dismissed top assistant Keith Smart.

Mike Miller will serve as the interim head coach.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Unfortunately, I bet the Knicks last night +9.5 over the Nuggets.

Denver kicked Fizdale to the curb, 129-92.

Lopsided home losses often times are the final straw.

Knicks not only fired Fizdale but also dismissed top assistant Keith Smart.

Mike Miller will serve as the interim head coach.
Yeah but it wasn't nearly as bad as the 44 point Milwaukee mauling from their previous masterpiece.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Surprised to find out the Knicks were 10-12 against the spread under Fizdale this season.

I would have guessed a worse pointspread record.