Kobe Bryant killed in a helicopter crash

MrTop

EOG Master
nobody else has it? coming in on twitter.... not confirmed but TMZ all over fox news now

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LeBron's comments LAST NIGHT after passing Kobe on the NBA's all-time scoring list:

"It's just too much. It's too much. The story is too much," James said of Bryant. "It doesn't make sense. Just to make a long story short, now I'm here in a Lakers uniform, in Philadelphia, where he's from. The first time I ever met him, gave me his shoes on All-Star Weekend. It's surreal. It doesn't make no sense, but the universe just puts things in your life. And I guess when you live in the right way, when you just give it everything to whatever you're doing, things happen organically.

"And it's not supposed to make sense, but it just happens. And I'm happy just to be in any conversation with Kobe Bean Bryant, one of the all-time greatest basketball players to ever play, one of the all-time greatest Lakers. The man has two jerseys hanging up in Staples Center. It's just crazy."

Source: ESPN.com

Valuist

EOG Master
I don't know who TMZ sources are, but when they report something, it's true. They are always first at breaking stories like this.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Reporter Jim Gray said Kobe's relationship with his parents was strained.

Gray cannot help himself.

Sheesh!

Too soon, Jim, too soon.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I remember the season Kobe returned from the offseason with wider shoulders and bulging biceps.

Here's a shot of him during his teen years:

1580070280603.png

Midway through his NBA career:

Attachments

• 1580070641434.png
    1580070641434.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: