Kobe Memorial On 2/24

Heim

EOG Master
Not free. Tickets will be priced at $224 each, two for $224 and $24.02 each. There is a limit of two tickets.

In addition, memorial will not be shown on the big screens outside Staples. There is going to be a lot of disappointed Mexicans.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not free. Tickets will be priced at $224 each, two for $224 and $24.02 each. There is a limit of two tickets.

In addition, memorial will not be shown on the big screens outside Staples. There is going to be a lot of disappointed Mexicans.

I just hope something is done to keep people from buying them then trying to scalp them for a lot more. Buyers need to be told the tix can only be picked up inside the place via Flash Seats by the person who paid for them. This eliminates all of the scalped tix we know will flood the market.

As for this event, I expect almost every local channel to show it but 1 - 13. I expect the CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox local affiliates to show it. So far only KTLA is listing it but I expect KCBS, KNBC, KABC, KCAL and KTTV as well as one of the Fox Sports West ones to show it and we know the Lakers channel will. I also know KSPN (ESPN LA radio station and the one that broadcasts Lakers games) and maybe a few other radio stations in town to air it