Kudos to the millions who got the vaccine

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Unvaxxed who had Covid & have natural immunity are also not dying solely from Covid.
Young healthy people ditto.
Extremely biased to assume that ALL unvaxxed have equal risk, and only vaxxed are safe. Agenda driven cherry-picking.
Fact: people with stronger antibodies from previous Covid, & young healthy people are @ equal risk from Covid as vaxxed WITHOUT the very real dangers of a Covid shot... And the 2nd covid shot.
Then the 3rd Covid booster shot.
Then getting it every 4-6 months after that.

blueline

EOG Master
so lets see :

Peggy Cifrino, Colin Powell’s longtime spokesperson, confirmed to ABC News that Powell was successfully being treated for a few years for multiple myeloma, a cancer of blood cells, that compromises the immune system.

so an 84yo man with blood cancer had an immune system that was F'ed up

he also had parkinsons which can severly weaken the muscles around the throat / lungs etc

he gets covid and its listed as a covid death.....no way....couldnt be....jeeeezzzeus

kane

EOG master
so lets see :

Peggy Cifrino, Colin Powell’s longtime spokesperson, confirmed to ABC News that Powell was successfully being treated for a few years for multiple myeloma, a cancer of blood cells, that compromises the immune system.

so an 84yo man with blood cancer had an immune system that was F'ed up

he also had parkinsons which can severly weaken the muscles around the throat / lungs etc

he gets covid and its listed as a covid death.....no way....couldnt be....jeeeezzzeus
He didn't die from Covid or cancer, he died from taking the vaccine, it was the vaccine that killed him, it's so obvious

kane

EOG master
now that I think about it...youre right
I'm glad you got it, you see taking the vaccine will kill you, nobody dies from Covid, they die from getting the vaccine, that's why Powell died, he took the shot and bango, he gone, had he not gotten vaccinated he'd still be alive

blueline

EOG Master
I'm glad you got it, you see taking the vaccine will kill you, nobody dies from Covid, they die from getting the vaccine, that's why Powell died, he took the shot and bango, he gone, had he not gotten vaccinated he'd still be alive

oh man i took the Pfizer....im in trouble....maybe there will be a vaccine for the vaccine....keep us posted

Sleepy

EOG Master
Funny how Powell had significant health issues that caused his death and Herman Cain died because he didn’t wear a mask.

are you bringing up the point cause of the vax killed him and you are anti vax ?
If I have gotten several vaccinations throughout my life and just got another tetanus shot a few weeks ago but refuse the Covid shot does that make me anti vax? I'm not sure the what The $cience says.

MrTop

EOG Master
If I have gotten several vaccinations throughout my life and just got another tetanus shot a few weeks ago but refuse the Covid shot does that make me anti vax? I'm not sure the what The $cience says.

well you are right. We don't know BUT and there is always a but. How many shots were given out world wide ? into the billions... how many died ... shots & covid put together ?

you don't like your chances ? i know people in their 90's still living from the shot

how many ? it could not be more than the people who got the shot...the NBA is 75% vaxxed... how come not one died? LOL
Not a single one died? That number sounds familiar.

Oh yeah it's the exact same number of NBA NHL NFL and MLB players that have died from Covid.

how many people died from covid and shot? how many took the jab ? you keep refusing to answer
Are you drunk? Read through this thread and see if your replies to my posts make any sense at all. I have no clue what you're talking about, You're all over the place.

Just come out and tell me what point you're trying to make.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Funny how Powell had significant health issues that caused his death and Herman Cain died because he didn’t wear a mask.

Yup. These dipshits like kane and MrTop always have an excuse for those people, but everyone else is dropping dead in the streets from COVID-19.

Just ask them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Are you drunk? Read through this thread and see if your replies to my posts make any sense at all. I have no clue what you're talking about, You're all over the place.

Just come out and tell me what point you're trying to make.

He's got a bit too much vaccine coursing through his veins.

Don't expect MrTop to ever make a coherent argument. He's just a shill for the commies.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many people have died from Covid who weren't vaxxed, and how many have died solely as a result of getting vaxxed?
Ill has almost 700 dead, my state of MN has about 300 with roughly 50 fully vaxxed people/week dying. Imagine what the national; numbers are?

1634598285602.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Should have injected bleach instead

Let me know the precedent for people being forced to get injected with vaccines for a virus they already have immunity to.

Because people won't die from that.

Keep bringing up something some idiot politician said while trying to defend what a bigger idiot is actually implementing.

Then tell me you're intelligent.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I thought it was just a few die hard lunatics that aren't getting vaxxed? Today i read that reports that 40% of TSA agents are unvaxxed is wrong - it's closer to 60%.

Nearly 40 Percent of State Workers Unvaccinated in Newsom’s California​

39 [IMG alt="California Governor Gavin Newsom speaks during a visit by US First Lady Jill Biden at The Forty Acres, the first headquarters of the United Farm Workers labor union, in Delano, California on March 31, 2021. (Photo by MANDEL NGAN / POOL / AFP) (Photo by MANDEL NGAN/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)"]https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/09/GettyImages-1232046632-640x480.png[/IMG]MANDEL NGAN/POOL/AFP via Getty Images
Katherine Hamilton18 Oct 2021119

2:32

Nearly 40 percent of state workers in California have remained unvaccinated against Chinese coronavirus, despite Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) “shot-or-test” vaccine mandate.
According to data from the state Human Resources Department cited by the Sacramento Bee, the vaccination rate among state workers is lower than the state’s general population.

“Fewer than two-thirds of state workers — about 62% — were vaccinated as of Oct. 7, according to preliminary figures provided by department spokeswoman Camille Travis. That compares to a rate of about 72% among all Californians, according to state data,” according to the report.
Newsom, who during a CNN interview compared unvaccinated people to drunk drivers because they put themselves and others at risk, announced the mandate in July and California was the first state in the nation to impose a vaccine mandate on state employees and healthcare workers.
The new policy for state workers took effect August 2, and the policy for health care workers and congregate facilities took effect on August 9, with health care facilities having until August 23 to come into full compliance.
According to the Sacramento Bee report, employee data is incomplete and only accounts for roughly 213,000 out of 238,000 state employees — the actual vaccination rate could be greater than 62 percent.
“But the relatively low rate identified so far suggests many workers weren’t moved by Gov. Gavin Newsom’s July orders to workers to get vaccinated or submit to regular testing,” the report states.
The report continued:
Several of the largest state departments shared vaccination rates for their staff: 52% of California Highway Patrol employees, 60% of Department of Motor Vehicles employees and 60% of prison employees have received the shots. Caltrans reports a higher rate, with 70% of its employees vaccinated against COVID-19.
Newsom’s mandate for health care workers is much more strict than for state employees — health care workers do not have a testing option and must get vaccinated unless they obtain a religious or medical exemption. After August 5, vaccination rates for Sacramento-area health care workers reportedly surged past 90 percent.

MrTop

EOG Master

NowshesmyRuca said:

How many shots were given out world wide ? into the billions... how many died ... shots & covid put together ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many shots were given out world wide ? into the billions... how many died ... shots & covid put together ?
Sorta like Ivermectin dose huh? Billions taken by hundreds of millions of people, but the media pretends it's dangerous horse medicine.

MrTop

EOG Master
Let me know the precedent for people being forced to get injected with vaccines for a virus they already have immunity to.

Because people won't die from that.

Keep bringing up something some idiot politician said while trying to defend what a bigger idiot is actually implementing.

Then tell me you're intelligent.

no way for sure there is immunity..nice try

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Our side just has to wait it out and we will win. kane's side is running out of time. Like a basketball game where you are leading by 40 points early and it keeps going lower and lower and lower. Unfortunately for kane, no final buzzer suckout. No game clock. Only ends when the plandemic ends and you ain't gonna make it. 11/11.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even before that, there is a detonation clock for the vaccine mandates when there will be mass firings of critical, essential workers who refuse to bend the knee. This will buckle our already teetering, fragile economy. 11/11.

mr merlin

EOG Master
way off. not that many people died that took the vax vs how many actually had 1 shot
No way of knowing how many vaccine related deaths there have been if they cover up and scrub the data, or dont even enter the data. Best guess is tens of thousands, could be far higher however, and that's just in this country.