Kudos to the millions who got the vaccine

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Maria Sharapussycat is natural immunity. Maria Sharapussybot is the vaccine. I would choose the real thing. The bot may work at first then it malfunctions and bites off your rooster. That is a simple analogy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's a good article from berenson - here's the gist of it = Pfizer came out today and said their booster is 95% effective against symptomatic disease(vs non vaccinated people) - sounds great right, except they said a yr ago 2 doses of the vaccine were 95% effective, so that means that the 2 original shots are completely worthless after a stretch of time.

[TABLE]

[TABLE]

Well, that’s not how they phrased it.
But it is the only reasonable way to read their press release claiming that the booster is 95% effective.
Remember. The booster is given to people who have RECEIVED the vaccine. (That’s why it’s a booster, right?)
And when they tested a booster against a placebo in those people, they found a 95% reduction in disease in people who received the booster (for a total of 11 weeks after they received the booster, excluding the first week, because science - by which I mean because including that week would not help their results).
95%!
Where have you heard that figure before? Oh yeah, it is EXACTLY the same relative risk reduction they claimed in the pivotal trial last year, when they tested the INITIAL dose against placebo.
The only reasonable read is that the booster is providing (temporary) protection similar to the first two-dose series (temporarily) did AGAINST PLACEBO. But these are VACCINATED people.
So where’s the protection from the initial two doses?
There is ONE difference, though. The ABSOLUTE risk appeared at least two to three times higher in the vaccinated people in this trial than in UNVACCINATED people in the initial trial - 110 infections in 5,000 people in 10 weeks, compared to 162 infections in 20,000 people in about the same period.
Because vaccines work.
If you are vaccinated, get ready to take boosters forever.
By the way, the press release includes NO specific safety data.
Yay Pfizer!

[TABLE] 

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[IMG alt="Share"]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.substack.com%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Fw_48%2Cc_scale%2Cf_png%2Cq_auto%3Agood%2Cfl_progressive%3Asteep%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fsubstack.com%252Ficon%252FRecommendIconRounded%253Fv%253D2%2526height%253D48%2526fill%253D%252523757575%2526stroke%253Dnone%2526strokeWidth%253D2&t=1634857874&ymreqid=d6570a3b-fb2b-70ee-1c19-f20001013300&sig=18aD7MfWJPgRBwE6Pxrh_A--~D[/IMG]

[/TABLE]

[/TABLE]
Like & Comment
View thread
© 2021 Alex Berenson Unsubscribe
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104
[IMG alt="Publish on Substack"]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.substack.com%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Fw_340%2Cc_limit%2Cf_auto%2Cq_auto%3Agood%2Cfl_progressive%3Asteep%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fsubstack.com%252Fimg%252Fpublish-on-substack.png&t=1634857874&ymreqid=d6570a3b-fb2b-70ee-1c19-f20001013300&sig=Lcq.XP9A5fyO.aD1Ll530A--~D[/IMG]

[/TABLE]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The original 1 and 2 shot vaccines are now basically worthless. I don't refute that the boosters improve efficacy but that means all of you who took the jab(s) are in the same position as me. You need to take the booster to have current effective efficacy. Not true for me since I have natural monkey immunity but we will ignore that for this exercise.

6 months from now, same thing. We both will need to take the booster for vaccine efficacy. This goes until covid strains out or gets downgraded to a bad cold.

Who has the bettor hand?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The vaccine salesmen (i.e. the government and media) are going to keep pushing boosters for as long as they can get away with it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
First mRNA vaccines ever, genius.

NOBODY knows if there are any long term effects.

You can pretend you know all you want in that little fantasy you build in your head every day though.

mr merlin

EOG Master

You can pretend you know all you want in that little fantasy you build in your head every day though.
Actually we do know, all the dead animals from previous MNRA vaccine attempts can attest to that.

They attempted to vaccinate cats against some cat disease, it seemed to work great, until a year or 2 later when they all died. Whoops.

kane

EOG master
The vaccine salesmen (i.e. the government and media) are going to keep pushing boosters for as long as they can get away with it.
The funny thing is, if trump was still president you would have the complete opposite take, you would be hailing the vaccine as a miracle cure and you would be heaping praise on your orange hero for saving millions of lives

kane

EOG master

And nobody knows if there are any long term effects of Covid

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You sheep who rolled up your sleeves will be considered unvaccinated in a few weeks just like me and Monkey. Are you going to bend the arm again or finally stand up?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These vaccines and boosters are time sensitive. 4-6 months efficacy. And you are putting unproven shit into your body when you have no idea what are the long term consequences. And it is unnecessary. Smart play is to go for natural monkey immunity. Like going for 2 and the win. You make it through, long term anti-bodies and your immune system not compromised. There is no actual evidence vaccines improve your chances. There is some evidence it actually lowers your chances (less antibodies than natural).

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The funny thing is, if trump was still president you would have the complete opposite take, you would be hailing the vaccine as a miracle cure and you would be heaping praise on your orange hero for saving millions of lives

Wrong.

I made my mind up before the election that I wasn't taking this vaccine.

I even criticized Trump for trying to take credit for it a few months back.

It's all on Peeps if you don't believe me.

I'm not a partisan stooge like you are. You haven't criticized Joe Biden ONCE.

kane

EOG master
Bernie? GTFOH with that, go read his posts then tell me he's a Bernie supporter, sorry Dude, he's full blown maga

kane

EOG master
All he's done for three years is carry trump's water, defending him at every turn, but I'm supposed to believe he's a Bernie guy? He's as much a Bernie guy as you are a Clinton guy

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
All he's done for three years is carry trump's water, defending him at every turn, but I'm supposed to believe he's a Bernie guy? He's as much a Bernie guy as you are a Clinton guy

Go ahead and find one post of mine being complimentary of Trump from 3 years ago.

All you libtards do is lie.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not a partisan moron like you, kane.

I'm an independent that thinks for myself.

The insults your MSM puppet masters tell you to believe about the "other side" can't be applied to me.

Deal with it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I supported Bernie for the trade stuff - that Trump adopted.

Bernie wanted to enact tariffs against China and kill the NAFTA deal.

Then when Trump did exactly what he proposed, Bernie and the rest of the Dems did nothing but criticize him for it.

Showed me that Bernie doesn't actually have any principals or values at all - something I already knew about most of the rest of the politicians in Washington.

Just like the rest of you retarded Dem sheep.