Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Right wingers defending a traitor. That's what they do. Soon they'll be arguing "Russians should be able to run for president". Traitors!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Or we detest what the left is doing. Every week there is some new "scandal" that is impeachable. We turn a deaf ear to it.

Enjoy .

mr merlin

EOG Master
Or we detest what the left is doing. Every week there is some new "scandal" that is impeachable. We turn a deaf ear to it.

Enjoy .
Yup, and do you think the american public will warm to seeing all those pompous congressmen and women trying to grab their moment of fame in an impeachment?, I think not.

lets face it, they're some of the dumbest people in america, putting their faces on TV is going to be a disaster for the dems.

But i want them too, bring it on.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yup, and do you think the american public will warm to seeing all those pompous congressmen and women trying to grab their moment of fame in an impeachment?, I think not.

lets face it, they're some of the dumbest people in america, putting their faces on TV is going to be a disaster for the dems.

But i want them too, bring it on.
They have a channel for this BS, its called Comedy Central.

Enjoy .

Trump suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and because of that he feels he's entitled to disobey his oath of office and do whatever he feels. Don't blame the left just for holding him accountable for not getting away with severe abuses of power.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and because of that he feels he's entitled to disobey his oath of office and do whatever he feels. Don't blame the left just for holding him accountable for not getting away with severe abuses of power.
I know, I get it. He's an ass and thinks he's above it all. Everything isn't impeachable though. Very little coverage about Biden and his son's involvement in the Ukraine while Joe was in office, but the media is 24/7 about Trump. Isn't Biden trying for his job? Isn't that somewhat important?

Maybe it'll always be like this but don't confuse political fatigue from the middle class with not caring or enabling. Dumbass BR constantly makes this mistake. We'll decide at the polls, thats where it matters most.

I know, I get it. He's an ass and thinks he's above it all. Everything isn't impeachable though. Very little coverage about Biden and his son's involvement in the Ukraine while Joe was in office, but the media is 24/7 about Trump. Isn't Biden trying for his job? Isn't that somewhat important?

Maybe it'll always be like this but don't confuse political fatigue from the middle class with not caring or enabling. Dumbass BR constantly makes this mistake. We'll decide at the polls, thats where it matters most.

I was never in favor of impeachment until the Ukaine scandal which is way too far crossing the line of his oath of office

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
You make shit up. Fucken Idiot making shit up again. This is right wing propaganda Fair warning is spewing. A fuken cancer on America.

Let's defend the traitor in the White House the Right Wingers are saying. Rachel did this. Greta is a pawn. Deplorable!

Der Fuhrer and his Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts are"hysterical." They cry about how much they hate Fake news. YET THEY SPREAD MORE OF IT THAN ANYONE ELSE!

I know MAGAts will call this source some Liberal rag - even though (as the name says - they are INDEPENDENT! Just know- to Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts - ANYTHING said/printed that makes him look bad is called Fake News in an attempt to discredit it. Know where that is done? Countries run by Dictators!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Der Fuhrer and his Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts are"hysterical." They cry about how much they hate Fake news. YET THEY SPREAD MORE OF IT THAN ANYONE ELSE!

I know MAGAts will call this source some Liberal rag - even though (as the name says - they are INDEPENDENT! Just know- to Der Fuhrer and his MAGAts - ANYTHING said/printed that makes him look bad is called Fake News in an attempt to discredit it. Know where that is done? Countries run by Dictators!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

"I will always defend a RepubliCON, even if they're a traitor. Why doesn't Bigunner point out the wrong doings of Democrats".
- Fair Warning

Bigrunner

EOG Master
While we're at it, i don't recall seeing targets from you to your party about any wrongdoings. Things must by going swimmingly well.

Remember the tan suit Obama wore. That was so wrong. The Right wingers were outraged. Biggest scandal of Obama's eight years.

Trump extorts foreign leaders and Obama wears a tan suit. Some fucken idiots say they're all corrupt. Since the Pharaoh's of Egypt. Idiots!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wonder what kind of lies, scum, fraud, hypocrisy the wackos on the left are working on this weekend.

........nowhere near what our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman is thinking up.

I am sooooooo looking forward to seeing the best show on TV on Sunday.....the one that is the best written show: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. Hatred by MAGAts and Der Fuhrer since it uses his own words to mercilessly attack him

cheapseats

EOG Master
Sure, just like Adam Schiff had undeniable evidence and then got caught lying few days ago. No worries, demoliars are welcome to puke on themselves for another 6 yrs.

Tribalism is a funny thing. It turns people into complete hypocrites to suspend their own beliefs and intelligence so they can make excuses for when their own side fails.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Wonder what kind of lies, scum, fraud, hypocrisy the wackos on the left are working on this weekend.

I'll answer that for them.
"Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!"

It's the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump the Traitor is trafficking a conspiracy that was started by Russia and exonerates Russia. They're saying it wasn't Russia that attacked America but it was Ukraine and the Democrats. Unbelievable. Trump is a Traitor and should be executed!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'll answer that for them.
"Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!"

It's the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Do you not realize we ARE going to have a Recession by 2022 and it is 100% because of the Tariffs are #GOPTxScam!

And haven't you heard this Jackass say IF he gets re-elected and IF the GOP gets the House back (and keeps the Senate) he is going to massively cut funding for Medicare/Medicaid and Socials Security!? Despite the fact when he campaigned for Office he said he wouldn't do that? And you are OK with this? Guess what - know who this will hurt the most? HIS MAGAts. FACT!

I don't understand how anyone can support someone who has lied as often as he has! I know - he hasn't told any of the OVER 12,000 VERIFIED LIES he has been caught telling right? it's the "Lying Liberal MSM" that has made up this number, right?

I just don't understand how anyone can support him when he has flat out told everyone how much he is going to make their lives worse with all he does yet people love him like he is the greatest thing ever!

To all of his MAGAts out there: Besides name licensing (and I have no idea who anyone would pay him for the right to put his name on their property) name me ONE business he has been successful at. ONE! JUST ONE! Please state it here for all of us to see

Attachments

• Trump - Winner.jpg
    Trump - Winner.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 0

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Do you not realize we ARE going to have a Recession by 2022 and it is 100% because of the Tariffs are #GOPTxScam!

And haven't you heard this Jackass say IF he gets re-elected and IF the GOP gets the House back (and keeps the Senate) he is going to massively cut funding for Medicare/Medicaid and Socials Security!? Despite the fact when he campaigned for Office he said he wouldn't do that? And you are OK with this? Guess what - know who this will hurt the most? HIS MAGAts. FACT!

I don't understand how anyone can support someone who has lied as often as he has! I know - he hasn't told any of the OVER 12,000 VERIFIED LIES he has been caught telling right? it's the "Lying Liberal MSM" that has made up this number, right?

I just don't understand how anyone can support him when he has flat out told everyone how much he is going to make their lives worse with all he does yet people love him like he is the greatest thing ever!

To all of his MAGAts out there: Besides name licensing (and I have no idea who anyone would pay him for the right to put his name on their property) name me ONE business he has been successful at. ONE! JUST ONE! Please state it here for all of us to see

Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!

Thanks. I didn't expect any different of a reply. It is typical of what MAGAts do. #The Resistance takes the time to formulate logical, intelligent reasons for what we post and then MAGAts post what you did. Why not. We have a POTUS whose reading and speaking ability are that of a 4th grader so why shouldn't "Birds of a Feather Flock Together."

What is truly sad is that WHEN things go to HELL....MAGAts will be left to cry 1 of 2 things:

"Why didn't anyone tell us..............?"
OR
"He said he cared for us and was going to do the best for us"

This Jackass NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL DO ANYTHING THAT BENEFITS ANYONE OTHER THAN HIMSELF, FAMILY AND FRIENDS. EVER! I'd ask once again to name ANYTHING that has directly made YOUR life better but i know the reply will be similar to what we posted here by Zzyzx

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Bigrunner

EOG Master
total fake news, but carry on.

2 trillion given to the investor class. Last 7 quarters market is up 8 %. Obviously you don't believe, but that's pathetic. Trump's fault.

On Dec. 31, 2017 market closed at 24,732. Dec 27, 2019 market closed 26,820. Up 2,088 points. About 8% in 7 quarters. Noting fake about those numbers. This after 2 trillion given to investor class. Trumps fault. Fair Warning can't believe this. He says fake news. Guy is pathetic. Typical traitor loving REPUBLICON.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sto...id-att-aio-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I visited a local tavern today, and saw a young woman vaping. I tried to determine if she was scum.
Points in favor:
1) Railbird says she is.
2) Vaping seems kind of strange.

Points against:
1) It's a bad idea to judge people just because they're into different things than you are.
2) Blanket statements tend to be false. "All (blank) people have (assumed characteristic). Etc.

No idea what to think here. Are vaping people scum?
Someone convince me.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
2 trillion given to the investor class. Last 7 quarters market is up 8 %. Obviously you don't believe, but that's pathetic. Trump's fault.

On Dec. 31, 2017 market closed at 24,732. Dec 27, 2019 market closed 26,820. Up 2,088 points. About 8% in 7 quarters. Noting fake about those numbers. This after 2 trillion given to investor class. Trumps fault. Fair Warning can't believe this. He says fake news. Guy is pathetic. Typical traitor loving REPUBLICON.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sto...id-att-aio-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
You cannot comprehend a simple fact that the last 8 weeks of the Dow in 2016 had nothing to do with Obama policy, yet the left wants to claim that. It’s called buy on rumor and sell on fact.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You cannot comprehend a simple fact that the last 8 weeks of the Dow in 2016 had nothing to do with Obama policy, yet the left wants to claim that. It’s called buy on rumor and sell on fact.

Pay attention! I'm talking about the last 7 quarters. Since December 31, 2017. A period of almost 2 years. A period that included tarfiffs and massive tax giveaways to the investor class. Markets are up lousy 8%. This pathetic performance over the last 7 quarters is the fault of Donald Trump. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pay attention! I'm talking about the last 7 quarters. Since December 31, 2017. A period of almost 2 years. A period that included tarfiffs and massive tax giveaways to the investor class. Markets are up lousy 8%. This pathetic performance over the last 7 quarters is the fault of Donald Trump. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

BR - please keep on keeping this in mind

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They sure are ignorant mother fuckers.

Got a good story of an 85 year old greek lady that i came across st breakfast today. Here's a clue, Fox News viewer and very ignorant. I'll share it later.

I can do one "better." I am at some place for breakfast about a month ago. Guy there about 85. He has on an American Flag shirt and a Cap saying "Trump 2020." Never mind the fact YOU DO NOT WEAR A CAP INSIDE A RESTAURANT! I wanted to ask this guy why he supported someone who has OPENLY STATED IF he gets re-elected and IF the House/Senate are GOP controlled he will massively cut funding to: Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security..................THE EXACT THINGS THIS GUY NEEDS TO LIVE! I didn't because there is a time and place for everything and this was neither but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why people support this Jackass when he has clearly stated he wants to massively cut funding to the things they need to survive? Are they that fucking stupid (Don't answer - we know this one). I can just see it now: The POTUS/House/Senate all turn Red on Nov 3, 2020 (For the record - it will not - no way the House goes Red and I can see the Senate turning Blue before House turns Red), this asshole does what he does. HIS OWN PEOPLE get hurt the most (and they will) and then they will cry about it after the fact EVEN THOUGH HE TOLD THEM WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO AND HEY STILL VOTED FOR HIM!

If anyone else did this they would never get voted in yet for some reason he Brainwashes people into thinking he cares for them when NOTHING he has done shows that he does.

I know the MAGAts here will post their usual Brainless replies which only makes me wonder about them even more. They rip the Dems yet the Democrats are the ones who will save this Country because the Democrats will save Der Fuhrer from massively cutting funding to the 3 above programs, they will get ripped for it on Faux News even though by doing so they are saving millions of people billions of dollars.

Attachments

• Trump - Flake.jpg
    Trump - Flake.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I can do one "better." I am at some place for breakfast about a month ago. Guy there about 85. He has on an American Flag shirt and a Cap saying "Trump 2020." Never mind the fact YOU DO NOT WEAR A CAP INSIDE A RESTAURANT! I wanted to ask this guy why he supported someone who has OPENLY STATED IF he gets re-elected and IF the House/Senate are GOP controlled he will massively cut funding to: Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security..................THE EXACT THINGS THIS GUY NEEDS TO LIVE! I didn't because there is a time and place for everything and this was neither but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why people support this Jackass when he has clearly stated he wants to massively cut funding to the things they need to survive? Are they that fucking stupid (Don't answer - we know this one). I can just see it now: The POTUS/House/Senate all turn Red on Nov 3, 2020 (For the record - it will not - no way the House goes Red and I can see the Senate turning Blue before House turns Red), this asshole does what he does. HIS OWN PEOPLE get hurt the most (and they will) and then they will cry about it after the fact EVEN THOUGH HE TOLD THEM WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO AND HEY STILL VOTED FOR HIM!

If anyone else did this they would never get voted in yet for some reason he Brainwashes people into thinking he cares for them when NOTHING he has done shows that he does.

I know the MAGAts here will post their usual Brainless replies which only makes me wonder about them even more. They rip the Dems yet the Democrats are the ones who will save this Country because the Democrats will save Der Fuhrer from massively cutting funding to the 3 above programs, they will get ripped for it on Faux News even though by doing so they are saving millions of people billions of dollars.
Perhaps they were taking BR’s advise and believe that is what’s best for the country. BR has chastised me for voting selfishly and not what is best for the country.
Amirite BR? Country over party?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

You and I agree on something!
I always think it's horrible when anyone wears a hat/cap indoors, let alone inside a restaurant.
We do have things in common after all.