Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

railbird

EOG Master
I’m not sure the economy was exactly thriving, it wasn’t in my neck of the woods.

I lost count of how many times BLM leaders and the Farrakhan’s of the world were at the whites house. I don’t believe Obama is racist, but the others are as racist as it gets.
I’m not sure the economy was exactly thriving, it wasn’t in my neck of the woods.

I lost count of how many times BLM leaders and the Farrakhan’s of the world were at the whites house. I don’t believe Obama is racist, but the others are as racist as it gets.
michelle obama is extremely racist

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Texas is becoming a battleground state. Individual -1 has done a great job in exposing how corrupt the RepubliCON party has becone.

waco

EOG Dedicated
GREAT CARTOON JOKE IN THE PAPER!! IT SHOWS TRUMP TAKING A E-CIGARETTE OFF A BOY AND TELLING HIM "THAT ISNT GOOD FOR YOU AND THEN HANDS HIM A AR-15 AND SAYING "PLAY WITH THIS, ITS A LOT SAFER"

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Just to show I’m open minded, here’s another fact from my little red county, it butts up against Lake Erie. Repealing the clean water act didn’t play well

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today was huge day for the rule of law. A victory for the anti corruption clauses of the Constitution. Lock him and his family up!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Seriously, how fucking illiterate do you have to be to not know how to spell the word friend

You are ridiculing a person who suffers from Fetal alcohol poisoning. It's kind of like making fun of a person in a wheelchair for not being able to walk.
Just be glad that you are not Railbird, and go on with your day.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You are ridiculing a person who suffers from Fetal alcohol poisoning. It's kind of like making fun of a person in a wheelchair for not being able to walk.

Do you see any similarities between Trump saying "Russia if you're listening help me" and AG Bill Barr booking a $30,000 family holiday party at the Trump hotel?

No way you can figure it out, I'll help you. Both are RepubliCON corruption in plain sight.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Just to show I’m open minded, here’s another fact from my little red county, it butts up against Lake Erie. Repealing the clean water act didn’t play well

Well, to set your mind at ease, Congress didn't repeal the Clean Water Act. However, the EPA dropped the Obama-era rule that extended Federal regulation to ditches, ponds, seasonal streams and mud puddles.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well, to set your mind at ease, Congress didn't repeal the Clean Water Act. However, the EPA dropped the Obama-era rule that extended Federal regulation to ditches, ponds, seasonal streams and mud puddles.
You left out wetlands and limits on pollutants used by plants near tributaries. These were also rolled back. Prioritizing short term profits over clean water, health and disease prevention. Lake Erie was once very unhealthy. It will be again.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
i never made fun of kane for being in a wheel chair, nor did i with palmtree.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Texas is becoming a battleground state. Individual -1 has done a great job in exposing how corrupt the RepubliCON party has becone.
It may become the most interesting state for the election. D’s can spent all of their time there, not needed in Michigan.

kane

EOG master

That would help explain his mental state

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thanks for the entertainment
As good as
wrestling chatter

Anyone want to review and discuss all the crimes Individual -1 has committed. For example, altering an official weather forecast to mislead the people is a crime.

My list will easily hit 20. Individual -1 is currently being protected by his RepubliCON arm. The Bill Barr led DOJ.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Anyone want to review and discuss all the crimes Individual -1 has committed. For example, altering an official weather forecast to mislead the people is a crime.

My list will easily hit 20. Individual -1 is currently being protected by his RepubliCON arm. The Bill Barr led DOJ.
Look for crimes, we’re looking for line moves.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Do you see any similarities between Trump saying "Russia if you're listening help me" and AG Bill Barr booking a $30,000 family holiday party at the Trump hotel?

No way you can figure it out, I'll help you. Both are RepubliCON corruption in plain sight.

Yeah.
I understand that you're an incredibly stupid person who has a four year old's understanding of the world.
I'm only responding to your post because I feel sorry for you (and because the U.S.C. game is at commercial).
All politicians are corrupt. It has been this way since the Pharaohs ran Egypt.
For you to sit there and just keep repeating, "Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, as if the problem is that the rest of the country lacks the intellectual capacity to understand the brilliance of your arguments shows that you are mentally ill in a way that is almost science fiction.
You are unlikeable, and I really do hope your mother never lets you out of the basement.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yeah.
I understand that you're an incredibly stupid person who has a four year old's understanding of the world.
I'm only responding to your post because I feel sorry for you (and because the U.S.C. game is at commercial).
All politicians are corrupt. It has been this way since the Pharaohs ran Egypt.
For you to sit there and just keep repeating, "Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, as if the problem is that the rest of the country lacks the intellectual capacity to understand the brilliance of your arguments shows that you are mentally ill in a way that is almost science fiction.
You are unlikeable, and I really do hope your mother never lets you out of the basement.

What an idiotic rebuttal. I wouldnt expect anything less from Bumpintheroad.

"Nothing new here, they've all been corrupt since the Pharaoh".
- Fuken IDIOT

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Call crimestoppers.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sexual predator Brett Kavanaugh wakes up this morning to find fellow sexual predator Donald Trump defending him against sexual assault allegations.

So what, they've all been doing it since the Pharaohs.
- Fuken Idiot

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This piece flying under the radar. Top intel official blocks an urgent whistle blower complaint from Congress. Supoena has been issued for whistle-blower complaint. RepubliCON led DOJ and White House will obviously ignore and reject the supoena. No longer a separation of power in Trump's America.

So what, they all do it. It's been like this since the Pharaohs.
- Fuken Idiot

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Lunatic left, from pip squeak Ballsy Ford to this faggit. What's this faggits wet dream.

Individual -1 blocked the FBI from investigating the sexual assault allegations agsinst sexual predator Brett Kavanaugh. There were 25 witnesses that were begging the FBI to be interviewed. Pinocchio wouldn't allow the FBI to their job. Now Benedict Donald is tweeting. He's directing the DOJ to come to his rescue?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/brett-kavanaugh-supporter-in-chief-donald-trump-stands-by-his-man

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Individual -1 directs Michael Cohen to pay money to silence his mistresses prior to an election he won. Individual -1 is enriching himself by directing the VP to stay at his hotel. Individual -1 is enriching himself by directing the military to stay at his hotel.

So what. They all have been doing it since the Pharaohs.
- Fuken Idiot

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The RepubliCON party, is the party of corruption, Sexual predators, White Nationalist, Liars, Traitors, constitution burners, climate change deniers, pedophiles. The only solution to this disgusting party is to vote democrat.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
NYT and the liars of the left, pathetic sorry ass human beings.

Trumptard, not only is BK a sexual predator, Congress never were allowed important documents requested during his confirmation hearings.

Kavanaugh had hundreds of thousands of credit card debt that was paid off just prior to his nomination. Many thought gambling activities created the debt. Also Kavanaugh worked in the Bush 2 admin. This administration committed war crimes and torture og Iraqi's. What role did Kavanaugh play in the death and torture of Iraqi's. Because Kavanaugh's confirmation was rushed and document request were denied, Congress was able to do a proper investigation of a sexual predator nominated to a lifetime government job.

I wonder who paid off his gambling debts? Besides Individual-1 who else is BK beholden too?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
A Trumptard calling the left liars, how ironic

Kane, let me ask you this.
Hypothetically, if the Republican party was abolished, and only Democrats were allowed to hold office, would all of our country's problems be solved?