Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

kane

EOG master
Kane, let me ask you this.
Hypothetically, if the Republican party was abolished, and only Democrats were allowed to hold office, would all of our country's problems be solved?

Of course not, but the planet would be in better shape, a Dem wouldn't basically abolish the EPA, a Dem wouldn't roll back policies that were put in place to protect the environment, to protect clean water and air. A Dem wouldn't think climate change is a hoax started by China, a Dem wouldn't allow the polluters to get away with the harm they're doing to the environment, a Dem wouldn't make cuts to SS and Medicare. I could go on and on, and by no means do I think all R's are evil and all Dem's angels, it just so happens that the issues that are important to me align with the Democratic Party, things like health care and the environment are important to me, and I trust the Dems more than the R's in those two areas,

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
The RepubliCON party, is the party of corruption, Sexual predators, White Nationalist, Liars, Traitors, constitution burners, climate change deniers, pedophiles. The only solution to this disgusting party is to vote democrat.

Even if all that dances in your melon were true, voting democrat still isn’t the solution. See 2016. Yeah yeah I know the Russians are coming.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Even if all that dances in your melon were true, voting democrat still isn’t the solution. See 2016. Yeah yeah I know the Russians are coming.

You don't care that Trump committed crimes to win an election? Why? Because they all do it? LOL

They all have been corrupt since the Pharaoh's of Egypt,
- Fucken Idiot

RepubliCONs stole the 2000 election and the 2016 election. Bush administration committed war crimes against the Iraq's. Brett Kavanaugh the sexual predator who had credit card debt of $200,000 that mysteriously disappear worked for the Trump admin. What role did he play in the war crimes? How many dead Iraq's is he responsible for? Tee that up for the deplorables. We don't know because Kavanaugh's role in the Bush administration is being covered up. Congress wasn't allow to review the important documents prior to his confirmation, which was a sham!

Facts matter and I believe if the Democrats were acting this corrupt, this non transparent, this anti constitution, anti separation of powers, you would care.

AA, what's your solution?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Beto will guarantee that Trump wins with his obsessive gun talk.

The right will say over and over how the Dems want to take their guns, of course they'll take Beto's comment out of context and won't say that he only wants to take away assault weapons, they'll conveniently leave that part out, all they'll talk about is how the Dems wants to take away people's guns. Even though I agree with Beto's stance, it was a dumb thing to say politically, this is something the right will use to their advantage. Again, the fact that he doesn't want to take away anyone's hunting rifle or hand gun won't matter, the right will just keep repeating how the Dems are coming for your guns, " Beto says he only wants to take assault weapons, but it's a slippery slope", that's how the right will play this, I'm afraid Beto gave them something they can use politically, Mayor Pete has said it was a mistake politically for Beto to say what he did, and I agree with him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Im curious if you like a pro Russian President? Do you like a president that is more loyal to dictators than his own intel agents?

I bet you don't know that back in April '19 Trump vetoed a bipartisan resolution passed by Congress to end U.S. Military aid & support for a Saudi led war in Yemen. With major help from the U.S., thousands of innocent Yemeni's have been killed. Why would Trump veto that resolution?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/16/trump-yemen-war-veto-military-aid

cheapseats

EOG Master
TFF, all the loonies left candidates took this story hook, line and sinker only to find out it was false crap. Yea, that's the person who outta run the country. Dopes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
TFF, all the loonies left candidates took this story hook, line and sinker only to find out it was false crap. Yea, that's the person who outta run the country. Dopes.

We know who watches Hannity and fake Fox News. That would be retard Cheapseats.

Just because NY Times was reckless and apologized doesn't exonerate the Sexual Predator, beer loving Brett Kavanaugh. There is a very credible witness that says while at Yale he saw Brett Kavanaugh drop his pants, exposed himself and touch a coed with his exposed penis. In a different incident Debbie Ramirez said while at Yale Brett Kavanaugh exposed himself and touched her with his penis. There are at least 7 witnessed that corroborate these allegations. Brett Kavanaugh admits while at Yale he liked beer. He says he's innocent and all the victims are lying. When asked by Congress "if you're innocent you should welcome an FBI investigation". Clear your name. He said no to an investigation in his famous meltdown. Trump subsequently block an FBI investigation. Around two dozen witnesses asked to be interviewed by the FBI, but the FBI refused.

NY Times did commit a form of journalistic malpractice, but that certainly doesn't exonerate the sexual predator, like the retards are claiming.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A fantastic trump rally going on right now, NM is turning red baby!

Lots of retards in that crowd.

Valerie Plame is running U.S. Congress Woman of New Mexico 2020. Ill bet you both Plame wins and Trump loses. Two different elections. Lets go $1,000. You gonna put your money where your mouth his? Post up retard

Bigrunner

EOG Master

FBI turned away over 2 dozen witnesses that wanted to testify against Brett Kavanaugh and in support of the victims of Brett Kavanaugh. Brett Kavanaugh is a sexual predator.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The right will say over and over how the Dems want to take their guns, of course they'll take Beto's comment out of context and won't say that he only wants to take away assault weapons, they'll conveniently leave that part out, all they'll talk about is how the Dems wants to take away people's guns. Even though I agree with Beto's stance, it was a dumb thing to say politically, this is something the right will use to their advantage. Again, the fact that he doesn't want to take away anyone's hunting rifle or hand gun won't matter, the right will just keep repeating how the Dems are coming for your guns, " Beto says he only wants to take assault weapons, but it's a slippery slope", that's how the right will play this, I'm afraid Beto gave them something they can use politically, Mayor Pete has said it was a mistake politically for Beto to say what he did, and I agree with him.
The more Beto talks about it, the more it reinforces the message to gun owners. I’m not a gun owner so it doesn’t affect me. It is a slippery slope for sure - first it’s assault rifles, then what?

kane

EOG master
The more Beto talks about it, the more it reinforces the message to gun owners. I’m not a gun owner so it doesn’t affect me. It is a slippery slope for sure - first it’s assault rifles, then what?[/QUOTE]

It's not a slippery slope, but that won't stop the right from using that talking point every chanced they get, there's zero chance the Dems will ever propose to take away an individual's rifle or hand gun, it will never happen, but that won't stop the right from continually saying they will. Beto fucked up, it doesn't matter that he only wants to take away assault type weapons, the right won't say he wants your assault weapons, they'll spin it and say he wants your guns, Beto never should have said what he said, and he's got next to no chance to win the nomination anyway, so hopefully when he eventually bows out, what he said will fade away, but the right will continue to say the Dems are coming for your guns

waco

EOG Dedicated
All I know is Japan has 127 million people and has less than 10 shooting deaths a year!! Thats right 10!! Why!! because of gun control but NRA doesn't pay them any money!! But to tell the truth, if you gave me 34 million a year, I would look the other way too!! Nothing is going to change!! MONEY RULES!!

kane

EOG master
Forget about gun control, Moscow Mitch won't even allow a vote on background checks. The truth is I gave up the notion of any type of meaningful gun control a few years ago after Sandy Hook, if two dozen 6 year old kids getting slaughtered wasn't enough to move the needle, then nothing else will

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Forget about gun control, Moscow Mitch won't even allow a vote on background checks. The truth is I gave up the notion of any type of meaningful gun control a few years ago after Sandy Hook, if two dozen 6 year old kids getting slaughtered wasn't enough to move the needle, then nothing else will

Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t that kid steal the guns from his mom?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Netanyahu, Trumps Far Right Wwing buddy has been comitting election crimes in today's election. Go figure At the direction of Israeli election commission, Facebook disabled Netanyahu's accout for over 3 hours. The account was activated after Netanyahu promises to stop tbe criminality. Election is very close. Sure hope the Right wing criminal is defeated. Sorry for the dundecy. Right wing, criminal.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Forgive me if I’m wrong but didn’t that kid steal the guns from his mom?

Yes, the guns were purchased legally by his mother, but the point I was making is if a massacre like that can happen and nothing gets done, then imo nothing will ever get done. When something as shocking as that takes place you would think the lawmakers might try to do something regarding gun control, even if it wouldn't have prevented that particular event from occurring, just the shock of seeing those kids riddled with bullets should have spurred lawmakers to do something. Every time there's a mass shooting the president and the right parrot the NRA talking point about mental illness, the right doesn't want to do anything regarding gun control since the majority of them are owned by the NRA

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's ride or die, Corey Lewandowski announces to the world that he lied to the people to protect Individual - 1. He's a major player in this RepubliCON cover up conspiracy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All I know is Japan has 127 million people and has less than 10 shooting deaths a year!! Thats right 10!! Why!! because of gun control but NRA doesn't pay them any money!! But to tell the truth, if you gave me 34 million a year, I would look the other way too!! Nothing is going to change!! MONEY RULES!!
They respect life far more than we do, it's not just gun control.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How did that big impeachment hearing turn out? LOL.

Looks like good old lewandowski made fools of those clowns.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I thought it was a tie? just like last time.

I don't think its final. I'm predicting this the beginning of the end for the corrupt RepubliCON Bebe. He actually broke laws on election day. One of those law breaking actions resulted in Facebook suspending his account.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I thought it was a tie? just like last time.

I think Benny Gantz the leader of the Blue and White party won 33 seats to the 32 seats the corrupt Bebe and his Likud party won. Negotiations are in progress. Bebe is facing 3 criminal charges and court proceedings begin Oct. 3. I'm hearing Gantz will not work with corrupt BeBe. Bye bye Bebe. Enjoy prison.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Former Trump FEMA official facing 10 charges of bribery. I bet she's a REPUBULICON? There's other Trump RepubliCONS also being indicted. Story is fluid. Stay tuned.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think Benny Gantz the leader of the Blue and White party won 33 seats to the 32 seats the corrupt Bebe and his Likud party won. Negotiations are in progress. Bebe is facing 3 criminal charges and court proceedings begin Oct. 3. I'm hearing Gantz will not work with corrupt BeBe. Bye bye Bebe. Enjoy prison.
But the power is in Liebermans hands, his party won 8-9 seats, no chance he joins Ganz with the arab parties, zero chance. he was Bebe's defense minister and is an extreme hawk, wanted to go to war with Gaza about a year ago and was blocked.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jeff Byard, Trump's nominee to lead FEMA withdraws. He is linked to the Fema RepubliCONS involved in the bribery ring. Benedict Donald already has a replacement ready. Peter Gaynor. I'm sure he'll be great and he was well vetted. Lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But the power is in Liebermans hands, his party won 8-9 seats, no chance he joins Ganz with the arab parties, zero chance. he was Bebe's defense minister and is an extreme hawk, wanted to go to war with Gaza about a year ago and was blocked.

You want to wager? I predict the Blue & White party forms a coalition with Likud as long as Bebe steps down. Bye, bye Bebe.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Benedict Donald's communication with a foreign leader is part of the whistle-blower's complaint. The interaction was so troubling and may have included promises.

This whistle-blower complaint should have been given to Congress within 7 days. The acting REPUBLICON DNI cheif is illegally sitting on it. Rachel deserves an Emmy for this reporting.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Whistle-blower complaint being illegally blocked again. The White House, RepubliCON led DOJ, the RepubliCON Trump admin continue to break the law daily. Sadly the RepubliCON party doesn't care and are enabling the criminality.