Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
To all those out there who eat Beef/Pork - you might wanna re-think that now. I am one of those and now that Fuckhead has basically allowed companies to "self-police" themselves - WE ARE FUCKED!

I'd love for a MAGAt to explain how removing USDA inspectors from Beef/Pork plants helps MAGA?

While we are at it - please allow explain how fighting CA to prevent us from having tougher Car standards than the EPA is a good thing - WHEN THE AUTO MANUFACTURERS AGREED TO THE NEW GUIDELINES!

I know the replies will be typical "shake my head at your stupidity" dumb but fire away and embarrass yourself with your reply

All I will say is: It has been 56 years since JFK......................................

kane

EOG master
Trump has been the worst president when it comes to the environment, if he had his way he would do away with the EPA altogether, the California thing with emission standards is just the latest attack on the planet, he allows polluters to poison the air we breathe and the water we drink, he's rolled back almost every protection put in place by Obama, he's taken animals off the endangered list, it's as if it's his sole mission is to destroy the planet and every living thing on it. The fact that the leader of the free world doesn't think the climate is changing would be laughable if it weren't so sad and scary

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Oooh those evil republiCONs.

I’m shopping at Meijer, I’m enabling

That's what i said. Thanks for response and validation. RepubliCONS don't respect the constitution, especially the sections about Emoluments and Separation of powers! And thats just the tip of the iceberg! Traitors, liars and crooks! RepubliCONS!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's what i said. Thanks for response and validation. RepubliCONS don't respect the constitution, especially the sections about Emoluments and Separation of powers! And thats just the tip of the iceberg! Traitors, liars and crooks! RepubliCONS!
So what are you doing about it? Did you write your congressman?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Firstoff, thanks for confirming you're a RepubliCON and you dont give a damn about the rampant corruption, lawbreaking and lies your party is plagued with!

I've been calling the Democratic leaders daily with suggestions. They don't seem to be listening.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

They want to have Religion in schools. BUT ONLY THOSE THEY AGREE WITH! They are OK with Christians and Catholics being able to pray in school. Maybe even Jews. BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEY WANT MUSLIMS TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO PRAY IN SCHOOL but if they approve something allowing prayer in school they will also have to allow EVERY religion the right to pray - not just the ones they want

mr merlin

EOG Master
To all those out there who eat Beef/Pork - you might wanna re-think that now. I am one of those and now that Fuckhead has basically allowed companies to "self-police" themselves - WE ARE FUCKED!

I'd love for a MAGAt to explain how removing USDA inspectors from Beef/Pork plants helps MAGA?

While we are at it - please allow explain how fighting CA to prevent us from having tougher Car standards than the EPA is a good thing - WHEN THE AUTO MANUFACTURERS AGREED TO THE NEW GUIDELINES!

I know the replies will be typical "shake my head at your stupidity" dumb but fire away and embarrass yourself with your reply

All I will say is: It has been 56 years since JFK......................................
I'll explain it, it's about freedom and regulation...freedom is good, regulation is bad.

The emission standards are not about reducing emissions, they're about changing the way we drive and live, in effect forcing auto mfgs to build electric cars that people dont want. That's why it's wonderful Trump is blocking them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sepculation, Trump may have got caught blackmailing the leader of Ukraine to help him win reelection. That's a betrayal to America, borderl treason. Not shocking, since we already know most RepubliCONS are un-American white nationalist.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Total nonsense by the wacko left, trying desparetly to keep the Russia hoax alive. Nadler needs to listen to his grandma in CA.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sepculation, Trump may have got caught blackmailing the leader of Ukraine to help him win reelection. That's a betrayal to America, borderl treason. Not shocking, since we already know most RepubliCONS are un-American white nationalist.
Oooh, impeach the M F'er, you guys ever give up, trump is the president, he can say or do ANYTHING he wants with foreign leaders.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner is definitely doing his part.
Typing, "Orange Man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" on a sports betting messageboard is definitely going to cause more positive social change than Gandhi ever did.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner is definitely doing his part.
Typing, "Orange Man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!" on a sports betting messageboard is definitely going to cause more positive social change than Gandhi ever did.

They're all corrupt. Since the Pharaoh's of Egypt.
- Fucken Idiot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm guessing part of the Whistle-blower complaint is that Benedict Donald offered Ukraine a quid pro quo. Trump promises Ukraine $250 million in aid in exchange for help to get reelected. Everything is transactional to Individual -1.

Zzroad says they're all corrupt since the Pharaoh's of Egypt. He's a fucken idiot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm guessing part of the Whistle-blower complaint is that Benedict Donald offered Ukraine a quid pro quo. Trump promises Ukraine $250 million in aid in exchange for help to get reelected. Everything is transactional to Individual -1.

Zzroad says they're all corrupt since the Pharaoh's of Egypt. He's a fucken idiot.
Nothing wrong with that. trump has the right to use aid as a tool to get the truth, thumbs up to him if it works.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'll explain it, it's about freedom and regulation...freedom is good, regulation is bad.

The emission standards are not about reducing emissions, they're about changing the way we drive and live, in effect forcing auto mfgs to build electric cars that people dont want. That's why it's wonderful Trump is blocking them.

Nice try. I learned a long time ago from you that you post shit like this to make people mad and that you really don't believe this at all. Nice try. NOT gonna work

MrTop

EOG Master
The erosion of a RepubliCON president. Not one RepubliCON has stepped forward. It's all Democrats.

do you think the dems will beat trump with a solid economy ? who is your dem pick? of course he is rude & crude ..... we know that. have to think objectively here.

right now unless he has a bad 2020..... it looks like 4 more years.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The erosion of a RepubliCON president. Not one RepubliCON has stepped forward. It's all Democrats.

I haven’t heard from rockstars like AOC lately. Is she still complaining about being underpaid? She’s the unofficial leader of your party. Can you list the accomplishments from your party that warrant people to vote for them in the next election?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nice try. I learned a long time ago from you that you post shit like this to make people mad and that you really don't believe this at all. Nice try. NOT gonna work
Sorry if you dont believe what I say, obviously you are seriously liberal and will not change. I was answering your question expressing befuddlement as to why things are done? I explained it, other people can have different views after taking in the same facts.

That's the problem with liberalism, the inability to comprehend the possibility they are wrong.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Whistle-blower complaint being illegally blocked again. The White House, RepubliCON led DOJ, the RepubliCON Trump admin continue to break the law daily. Sadly the RepubliCON party doesn't care and are enabling the criminality.
hahahahahhahahahahhahhahaha
Memo to Bigrunner
The demoibs have '"cried wolf " one too many times .more and its impossible for for normal people to really buy into Their silly story tales. any more
In fairness to Dr. Fraud.........
The ford lady did real well with her gunky story- she made a million dollars because young Brett might have drunkenly touched her boob a hundred years ago
and without a doubt the falling apart into little pieces witch hunt leader and democrat operative mule errrrrrrrr pocketed a lot of dough with his hoax.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Memo to Bigrunner
The demoibs have '"cried wolf " one too many times .more and its impossible for for normal people to really buy into Their silly story tales. any more
The ford lady did real well with her gunky story- she made a million dollars because young Brett might have drunkenly touched her boob a hundred years ago
and without a doubt the falling apart into little pieces witch hunt leader and democrat operative mule errrrrrrrr pocketed a lot of dough with his hoax.
Yup, and when is that Stormy thing gonna blow up. LOL

Just think, Trump is laughing while Cohen sits in jail, avenatti awaits his trial, the careers of comey, mccabe, strozk, etc all ruined.

Even the God Like Mueller, reduced to a elderly, simple minded old man.

Trump stands alone, tall, orange and untouched!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Memo to Bigrunner

Weak, little BK tried to rape her. She was tough enough to push his weak ass off of her and escape. No big deal until she heard Individual -1 nominated the rapist for a lifetime job. "RepubliCONS". Traitors, liars and crooks!

do you think the dems will beat trump with a solid economy ? who is your dem pick? of course he is rude & crude ..... we know that. have to think objectively here.

right now unless he has a bad 2020..... it looks like 4 more years.

Ignoring the biases and thinking about this as a betting opportunity, it's hard to get excited about the economy as a whole for Trump's needs. He won based on flipping Midwestern states and telling them he could recapture their jobs and give rural and industrial America a jump. I just don't see it. The tariffs really hurting the farmers and most of those areas aren't seeing the jobs they want coming back. The places where the economy is booming aren't places that he can flip.

Of course opponent is going to mean a lot here, I think the places he flipped felt like he cared more than Hillary but hard to find a candidate who was more disliked than her. I do think Warren runs the risk of coming across the same, but that's got to be Trump's hope. If he doesn't have the race card to play he's really got nothing to work off of unless he somehow unwinds a lot of issues soon enough to get credit for them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ignoring the biases and thinking about this as a betting opportunity, it's hard to get excited about the economy as a whole for Trump's needs. He won based on flipping Midwestern states and telling them he could recapture their jobs and give rural and industrial America a jump. I just don't see it. The tariffs really hurting the farmers and most of those areas aren't seeing the jobs they want coming back. The places where the economy is booming aren't places that he can flip.

Of course opponent is going to mean a lot here, I think the places he flipped felt like he cared more than Hillary but hard to find a candidate who was more disliked than her. I do think Warren runs the risk of coming across the same, but that's got to be Trump's hope. If he doesn't have the race card to play he's really got nothing to work off of unless he somehow unwinds a lot of issues soon enough to get credit for them.

And James Comey and Russian interference along with RepubliCON voter suppression play a big part in the low African American turnout. That's why Individual -1 was able to flip Wi and Mich. The black turnout in Milwaukee and Detroit was low. Who will replace Comey in 2020?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump loves to ask foreign governments for dirt on his political opponents. Trump is a fucken traitor!
Joe Biden, and his son now know that they are hunted men, with the entire national security apparatus of the US govt, as well as foreign govts coming after them.

Once again, thank you Mr president.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Joe Biden, and his son now know that they are hunted men, with the entire national security apparatus of the US govt, as well as foreign govts coming after them.

Once again, thank you Mr president.

Let me re-state what you said. This time the right way:

Der Fuhrer and his sons Uday and Qusay as well as daughter Cruella and INCOMPETENT S-I-L Jared now know that they are hunted men and women, with the entire national security apparatus of the US govt, as well as foreign govts coming after them.

Once again, thank you Democrat members of the House - since the fucking gutless AG is afraid to DO HIS JOB AND WORK FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA instead of the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman WE NEED OUT OF OFFICE ANY WAY POSSIBLE. ANY. A-N-Y!

All I am saying is: It has been 56 years since JFK.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let me re-state what you said. This time the right way:

Der Fuhrer and his sons Uday and Qusay as well as daughter Cruella and INCOMPETENT S-I-L Jared now know that they are hunted men and women, with the entire national security apparatus of the US govt, as well as foreign govts coming after them.

Once again, thank you Democrat members of the House - since the fucking gutless AG is afraid to DO HIS JOB AND WORK FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA instead of the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman WE NEED OUT OF OFFICE ANY WAY POSSIBLE. ANY. A-N-Y!

All I am saying is: It has been 56 years since JFK.
Wow, you really are nuts winky, the dems are perhaps the most hapless group imaginable. To put your hopes with them is just sad.

Calling for Trump to be killed is insane and illegal as well. I would be careful of putting shit like that out there if I were you.