Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Ignoring the biases and thinking about this as a betting opportunity, it's hard to get excited about the economy as a whole for Trump's needs. He won based on flipping Midwestern states and telling them he could recapture their jobs and give rural and industrial America a jump. I just don't see it. The tariffs really hurting the farmers and most of those areas aren't seeing the jobs they want coming back. The places where the economy is booming aren't places that he can flip.

Of course opponent is going to mean a lot here, I think the places he flipped felt like he cared more than Hillary but hard to find a candidate who was more disliked than her. I do think Warren runs the risk of coming across the same, but that's got to be Trump's hope. If he doesn't have the race card to play he's really got nothing to work off of unless he somehow unwinds a lot of issues soon enough to get credit for them.
Living in the Midwest, I’ve lost all hope that those jobs will return. Dunbfuks like BR think it’s a R problem, but no D is bringing them back either. They will pander to the coasts.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wow, you really are nuts winky, the dems are perhaps the most hapless group imaginable. To put your hopes with them is just sad.

Calling for Trump to be killed is insane and illegal as well. I would be careful of putting shit like that out there if I were you.

I never called for him to be killed. That is #FakeNews

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wow, you really are nuts winky, the dems are perhaps the most hapless group imaginable. To put your hopes with them is just sad.

Calling for Trump to be killed is insane and illegal as well. I would be careful of putting shit like that out there if I were you.

Trump has so much blood on his hands. So many innocent people have been killed because of him. Him being killed would only be a fraction of equal justice. Plenty of room for his cartel. Trumps current targrt is Omar. He has smeared her with lies. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets killed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump has so much blood on his hands. So many innocent people have been killed because of him. Him being killed would only be a fraction of equal justice. Plenty of room for other conspirators.
Did your congressman laugh at you today when you called?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
White nationalist fucken idiot, i dont call my congressman. Who knows where dumb, dumb got that from.

Your democratic leader, sorry. Just yesterday you posted you do this daily. Post 166

I've been calling the Democratic leaders daily with suggestions. They don't seem to be listening.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Your democratic leader, sorry. Just yesterday you posted you do this daily. Post 166

I've been calling the Democratic leaders daily with suggestions. They don't seem to be listening.

Yeah i get it. You dont have time to read my post. You constantly expose yourself.

Did you know the only RepubliCON that has spoken out against Trump's corruption, lies, treason, disrespect of the presidency and the oath to the constitution is Justin Amash! I stand corrected, Amash has denouced the cowards of the RepubliCON party. He is now an independent.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Yeah i get it. You dont have time to read my post. You constantly expose yourself.

Did you know the only RepubliCON that has spoken out against Trump's corruption, lies, treason, disrespect of the presidency and the oath to the constitution is Justin Amash! I stand corrected, Amash has denouced the cowards of the RepubliCON party. He is now an independent.

..................and sadly - he will not be re-elected

mr merlin

EOG Master
I never called for him to be killed. That is #FakeNews
What are you going to do when trump is reelected? it's almost certain, how about 5 years from now when he's running again for a 3rd term, the people will demand it.

Just think, the obama/ hillary cabal tried to remove a duly elected president, and they failed miserably. It's now come full circle for them, the hunter becomes the hunted.

I'll explain it, it's about freedom and regulation...freedom is good, regulation is bad.

The emission standards are not about reducing emissions, they're about changing the way we drive and live, in effect forcing auto mfgs to build electric cars that people dont want. That's why it's wonderful Trump is blocking them.

Do you feel the people who've gotten cancer/died from poison water in Flint Michigan deserved their fate?

What are you going to do when trump is reelected? it's almost certain, how about 5 years from now when he's running again for a 3rd term, the people will demand it.

Just think, the obama/ hillary cabal tried to remove a duly elected president, and they failed miserably. It's now come full circle for them, the hunter becomes the hunted.

Trump with lowest average approval rating of any POTUS in history. And that's before the #TrumpRecession has hit its stride

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you feel the people who've gotten cancer/died from poison water in Flint Michigan deserved their fate?
No, but they deserved the leaders they elected, those leaders allowed the system to collapse, allowed people to go foreever without paying their bills, etc.

The reason cities like flint die isn't because jobs and industry left, it's because they morphed from a city of mostly good people, to a city of mostly bad people. A city is only as good as it's people. the good people died or moved away, the bad people, the criminals, the malingerers replaced them. A city like that has zero chance.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
For 3 years Benedict Donald has denied colluding with a foreign government to get dirt on a political opponent. Now he has been caught red-handed doing it again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
For 3 years Benedict Donald has denied colluding with a foreign government to get dirt on a political opponent. Now he has been caught red-handed doing it again.
Trump now has his people at every level, he has unlimited power, he will wield it like a mighty sword. God bless America.

And if Biden did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

Yes indeed, the chickens have come home to roost for the hapless dems. They better hurry up with that impeachment,. lol.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Let me re-state what you said. This time the right way:

Der Fuhrer and his sons Uday and Qusay as well as daughter Cruella and INCOMPETENT S-I-L Jared now know that they are hunted men and women, with the entire national security apparatus of the US govt, as well as foreign govts coming after them.

Once again, thank you Democrat members of the House - since the fucking gutless AG is afraid to DO HIS JOB AND WORK FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA instead of the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman WE NEED OUT OF OFFICE ANY WAY POSSIBLE. ANY. A-N-Y!

All I am saying is: It has been 56 years since JFK.

Yeah

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jim Jordan a fleming Trumptard, a wrestling coach that protected an associate who molested wrestlers was on Fox New wanting to bet. He says ill bet you what ever Trump said was for the good of America. Lol. A RepubliCON!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No, but they deserved the leaders they elected, those leaders allowed the system to collapse, allowed people to go foreever without paying their bills, etc.

The reason cities like flint die isn't because jobs and industry left, it's because they morphed from a city of mostly good people, to a city of mostly bad people. A city is only as good as it's people. the good people died or moved away, the bad people, the criminals, the malingerers replaced them. A city like that has zero chance.
Actually its because jobs left. Why did the good people leave? They left to raIse families, to follow the jobs.

Do you know Detroit used to have 1.8 mil people? Now it has 675K.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Actually its because jobs left. Why did the good people leave? They left to raIse families, to follow the jobs.

Do you know Detroit used to have 1.8 mil people? Now it has 675K.
No, most of them are still in the area, they went to the suburbs, to escape what they saw, the decline of their city. No one with the means to move would stay and raise a family in a place that isn't safe, full of neighbors you cant trust, bums and drug dealers roaming the streets. etc.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No, most of them are still in the area, they went to the suburbs, to escape what they saw, the decline of their city. No one with the means to move would stay and raise a family in a place that isn't safe, full of neighbors you cant trust, bums and drug dealers roaming the streets. etc.
So the suburbs get the tax money instead of the city. Many of those same suburbs offer corporations great tax benefits to build a factory in their town. People follow those jobs also.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So the suburbs get the tax money instead of the city. Many of those same suburbs offer corporations great tax benefits to build a factory in their town. People follow those jobs also.
The same shit is happening here in minneapolis, you've prob seen the videos of young thugs assualting and robbing people mostly for fun. The mayor and city council hate the cops and are extremely "woke", so they wont fund the police, wont allow a crackdown, wont punish those they catch committing crimes. What do you think will happen, slowly but surely the good people will leave, to be replaced by more of the thug type. In ten or 15 years it will be really bad, and idiots on the left will blame everyone but themselves.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

He and his MAGAts will - that is for sure. If he loses on Nov 3, 2020 HE IS NOT GOING AWAY EASILY! I am 100% sure he and his MAGAts will fight the result in every court imaginable.

1 of 2 things will happen:

1.) They will say the election was "rigged" and "fixed" and he should be allowed to stay in Office until the investigation is complete - even if it takes 10 years to finish

2.) They will DEMAND a NEW election and once again say he should be allowed to stay until a new one is held

He is NOT going to leave without a major fight. That is a 100% LOCK!

He and his MAGAts will - that is for sure. If he loses on Nov 3, 2020 HE IS NOT GOING AWAY EASILY! I am 100% sure he and his MAGAts will fight the result in every court imaginable.

1.) They will say the election was "rigged" and "fixed" and he should be allowed to stay in Office until the investigation is complete - even if it takes 10 years to finish

2.) They will DEMAND a NEW election and once again say he should be allowed to stay until a new one is held

I doubt it. Why stick around? I mean what's the point of being President if you don't get to enjoy the years where you reap hundreds of millions of dollars from being the President?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I doubt it. Why stick around? I mean what's the point of being President if you don't get to enjoy the years where you reap hundreds of millions of dollars from being the President?

Your "Problem" is: You are thinking like a rational person. Der Fuhrer & his 63M Brainwashed MAGAts don't deal in reality. They want Fearless Leader to remain in Office until he dies - and hopefully for them that is NEVER! Even though MOST of Der Fuhrer's policies hurt HIS MAGAts THE MOST!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Almost all the NATIONAL polls were correct last election . Trump lost the popular vote by a whopping 3.5 million
No they weren't, and you know it.. They had clinton ahead by 6-8-10, even 12 pts, right up till the end.

And they completely missed in virtually every state poll, it was tight in OH(9 pt trump win), NC(5 pts), clinton was ahead by 3-4 in FL(whoops), remember the fools said Utah and MO were in play?(30 pts, lol), she was ahead by double digits in PA and MI.

Rasmussen and the one other poll that showed it tight were mocked by the media as outliers, unscientific, laughed at.

Going forward. keep in mind when you see polls showing trump behind by 5--6, etc, what that means if you factor in that he'll lose CA, NY, MASS, by 30, that means he'll be ahead almost everywhere else.

blueline

EOG Master

SDNY is waiting for him.
If he's still in office another 4 years the statute of limitations runs out on the things that theyre going to go after him for

kane

EOG master
Almost all the NATIONAL polls were correct last election . Trump lost the popular vote by a whopping 3.5 million

Fake news Heisey, see if you count the 5 million illegal votes Hillary got, Trump really won the election by 1.5 million. Trump ordered a commission to look into the voter fraud and they found nothing, but don't let that fool you, if Trump said there were 5 million illegal votes, then it must be true since he never tells a lie

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I think when he loses he will leave the country. I believe he's already made a deal with another country that will protect him from extradition.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Your "Problem" is: You are thinking like a rational person. Der Fuhrer & his 63M Brainwashed MAGAts don't deal in reality. They want Fearless Leader to remain in Office until he dies - and hopefully for them that is NEVER! Even though MOST of Der Fuhrer's policies hurt HIS MAGAts THE MOST!

91sn32Q.jpg

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Individual -1's lawyers argue you can't charge a sitting President with crimes. Individual - 1 continues too commit many crimes based on this argument. Individual -1 will continue to seek illegal help to win reelection. RepubliCONS will continue to jump to his defense.

Who knew the president was above the law? A whole new definition of democracy?

kane

EOG master
First the traitor in chief asks Russia for help against Hillary, now he's bribing the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. I'd like to know why the right sees nothing wrong with the president asking foreign governments to help him win elections, I wonder what they would be saying if it was Obama doing the same things Trump does