Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

I don't even have to click on the link, if it's coming from the WH, I'll just assume it's 90% bullshit

I took a quick glance. They put 4 million jobs created since his presidency at the top of the list. That would normally sound impressive until you realize that’s fewer jobs created in the same time frame for the final 3.5 years of Obama’s presidency.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Winkyduck: "Conservatives don't like facts."
Zz: "Here are some statistics and facts that show Trump is doing a half way decent job."
Winkyduck: "Orangeman bad! Orangeman bad! Orangeman bad!"
Kane: "I'm not going to read these statistics or facts."

I'm disappointed by the level of conversation here. And we still haven't settled the main issue of vaping.

kane

EOG master
Zz: "Here are some statistics and facts that show Trump is doing a half way decent job."

I'm disappointed by the level of conversation here. And we still haven't settled the main issue of vaping.

Vaping bad
Orangeman bad
there, it's settled

kane

EOG master
And no, he's not doing a halfway decent job, I could post links that would blow you away with all the bad shit he's done and will continue doing to this country, and like I said, anything the WH says can't be considered factual, I base this on the president telling over 13,00 lies since taking office

Bigrunner

EOG Master

But they're ALL bad. Going back to the Pharaoh's of Egypt. Benedict Donald is no different.
- ZZyzx

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I defend the ideology. I’ll never defend the methods used by the left to get him out.

Stock Markets now up 5.5% since Benedict Donald implemented the tax scam. 2 trillion added to the debt to fund 2 trillion in tax gifts to the richest. Which has led to the largest debt and deficit ever! Last 7 Qtr's Trump's stock market is performing at an average ROI of .75% a Qtr. Compare that to the 6% ROI per Qtr under Obama's ideology and fiscal policies.

Fuck Trump, his ideology and fiscal policies are killing most Americans. Fuck anyone that supports these horrible policies!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You deregulate everything! Health and environmental issues won't surface for years. But the stock markets and economies will boom. I love the ideology and Trump's fiscal policies.
- FAIR WARNING

After watching his presser today it’s obvious trump is unraveling. Whenever he is questioned or challenged he turns into a petulant 4 year old

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
After watching his presser today it’s obvious trump is unraveling. Whenever he is questioned or challenged he turns into a petulant 4 year old

But not uncommon from him. Go back to before he was elected. If ANYONE bothered to stand up to him - they were fired. What infuriates him is that he can't fire Pelosi. Trust me - he would love to do it. He can't fire anyone which infuriates him because he is a DICKtator - my way or the highway.

SUCCESSFUL business people hire people smarter than them and feed off them. Der Fuhrer "knows" he is the smartest person in the room (Just ask him - he will be more than happy to tell you that) and only wants people who will say "Yes, Mr. Trump." This is why he is a flat out failure at business. For some reason he has this reputation as being brilliant at business but every OBJECTIVE analysis shows he is anything but. He has screwed over too many people to count yet is seen as someone who loves helping out workers. FACTS are - the complete opposite.

When he dies (and it can't be too soon) we will hear all sorts of stories about what a P.O.S. he is. History will be brutal to him - not that his MAGAts care.

But not uncommon from him. Go back to before he was elected. If ANYONE bothered to stand up to him - they were fired. What infuriates him is that he can't fire Pelosi. Trust me - he would love to do it. He can't fire anyone which infuriates him because he is a DICKtator - my way or the highway.

SUCCESSFUL business people hire people smarter than them and feed off them. Der Fuhrer "knows" he is the smartest person in the room (Just ask him - he will be more than happy to tell you that) and only wants people who will say "Yes, Mr. Trump." This is why he is a flat out failure at business. For some reason he has this reputation as being brilliant at business but every OBJECTIVE analysis shows he is anything but. He has screwed over too many people to count yet is seen as someone who loves helping out workers. FACTS are - the complete opposite.

When he dies (and it can't be too soon) we will hear all sorts of stories about what a P.O.S. he is. History will be brutal to him - not that his MAGAts care.

He definitely is a POS and I think he’s going to regret a lot of the people he’s fired because they will probably be willing to identify where bodies are buried during this investigation.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jan 1, 2018 - Day 1 of the Trump tax scam. 2 trillion dollars added to deficit to fund tax gifts to the wealthiest. DJIA at 24,732.

Today almost 2 years later. Record debt and deficit. Pollution levels going up for first time in 9 years. DJIA at 26,000! Up 1,268 or 5.1% or .73% per QTR. Under Obama the ROI was 6% per QTR.

I don't like Trump but I love his ideology and fiscal policies.
- FAIR WARNING

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Jan 1, 2018 - Day 1 of the Trump tax scam. 2 trillion dollars added to deficit to fund tax gifts to the wealthiest. DJIA at 24,732.

Today almost 2 years later. Record debt and deficit. Pollution levels going up for first time in 9 years. DJIA at 26,000! Up 1,268 or 5.1% or .73% per QTR. Under Obama the ROI was 6% per QTR.

- FAIR WARNING

His MAGAts DO NOT CARE about Pollution levels going up because he has lied to them and said he is doing all he can to stop pollution. So they believe him since he has brilliantly brainwashed his MAGAts into only believing stuff he and Faux News says and no one else. That is why his MAGAts scream FAKE NEWS to ANYTHING CNN/MSNBC/Etc put out that contradicts what Fearless Leader has said. EVEN THOUGH IT IS 100% TRUE! If He or Faux news said today was May 4, 1932 - they would believe him even if other "Liberal MSM Outlets" said today was October 2, 2019

Every OBJECTIVE way of measuring how he is doing shows he is a complete failure. Yet for some reason, as we see here from posts by his Brainwashed MAGAts, people think he is the Greatest POTUS Ever, a Man sent by God (I guarantee you God is looking down shaking his head at this) and someone who is looking out for their best interests when anyone with a Brain (which leaves out MAGAts) can clearly see all he has done is fuck them over too many times to count only to have them love all he does.

I just don't get it and never will. If this guy gets 4 more years 1929 will look like prosperity

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Winky,

A lot of it is racism. Some of it is the Trumptards have felt left out by the swamp, the Washington establishment and the rest is tribal and plain ignorance. At this point they're locked in, it's would be to embarrassing for them to admit they were conned, their ignorance to blame others for their problems.

Some of them just love Trump's ideologies and fiscal policies. I don't get that. Must be how they were born and raised. RepubliCON!

kane

EOG master
His MAGAts DO NOT CARE about Pollution levels going up because he has lied to them and said he is doing all he can to stop pollution. So they believe him since he has brilliantly brainwashed his MAGAts into only believing stuff he and Faux News says and no one else. That is why his MAGAts scream FAKE NEWS to ANYTHING CNN/MSNBC/Etc put out that contradicts what Fearless Leader has said. EVEN THOUGH IT IS 100% TRUE! If He or Faux news said today was May 4, 1932 - they would believe him even if other "Liberal MSM Outlets" said today was October 2, 2019

Every OBJECTIVE way of measuring how he is doing shows he is a complete failure. Yet for some reason, as we see here from posts by his Brainwashed MAGAts, people think he is the Greatest POTUS Ever, a Man sent by God (I guarantee you God is looking down shaking his head at this) and someone who is looking out for their best interests when anyone with a Brain (which leaves out MAGAts) can clearly see all he has done is fuck them over too many times to count only to have them love all he does.

I just don't get it and never will. If this guy gets 4 more years 1929 will look like prosperity

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

- FAIR WARNING
Why don’t you post it 20-30 more times to get the desired effect.
Funny how the clueless wait until January 1 while most anyone with a clue were buying the day after he won. I guess I do owe Hillary thanks for that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why don’t you post it 20-30 more times to get the desired effect.
Funny how the clueless wait until January 1 while most anyone with a clue were buying the day after he won. I guess I do owe Hillary thanks for that.

Here's an FYI. You and Putin possess some of the same ideology. Putin is now disregarding the speech Greta Thunberg made to the UN about climate change issues. Putin now saying Greta doesn't understand the different and complex modern world. This is who Trump wants to align America with. The serial killing, climate change denying Vlady Putin.

Greta Thunberg is 100 times smarter than both Trump and Putin when it comes to the complex modern world. I'll never forget the image of Serial Killer Putin high 5'ing serial killing MBS. Trump has said both killers are great leaders and friends to America.

kane

EOG master
Ppl

That link is from the New York Times, so I'm going to assume it's just liberal propaganda and not read it.
I'm going to guess it says that Orange man is bad.

Have it your way Benny, you keep getting your info from the White House and keep believing everything Trump says, I'll continue to get my info from places like the Times, at the end of the day one of us will be more informed than the other

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Have it your way Benny, you keep getting your info from the White House and keep believing everything Trump says, I'll continue to get my info from places like the Times, at the end of the day one of us will be more informed than the other

You must not have read my post where I clearly said I don't recognize ANY news source as being unbiased.
Only a spectacularly foolish person would take such things at face value

cheapseats

EOG Master
adam schiff likens his lies to a parody.....adam schiff was recorded getting info on russia, adam schiff needs to be investigated

Our president doesn’t read so why expect his supporters to? Finding out facts of trumps corruption-incompetence and lack of accomplishments would only take them back to their childhood “there’s no Santa Clause” moment.

cheapseats

EOG Master
obumaism told us the economy was never going to get better, that this was the new world.......fake news from the left years ago...............

lefties have no agenda other than to go after the president, spend tax payer money to lie to the public......

Yeah how disrespectful of them. I mean Republicans were so respectful that they never had in their agenda to go after Obama. And of course they spent every tax dollar so carefully that they reduced the deficit, right?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
lefties have no agenda other than to go after the president, spend tax payer money to lie to the public......

Pot
Kettle
Black

Seriously! All Der Fuhrer has done since taking office is........LIE! OVER 12,000 VERIFIED LIES! I know you will say he hasn't told a single lie and that number of from the "Lying Liberal MSM," right? So when Fearless Leader told the Armed Forces they haven't gotten a raise in 10 years and he just got them the biggest one ever........when reality is: They have received one EVERY FUCKING YEAR SINCE 2007!

Let me guess - Military Times is a leftest media source, right? LOL https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-b...pay-claims-troops-saw-no-raises-for-a-decade/

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You must not have read my post where I clearly said I don't recognize ANY news source as being unbiased.
Only a spectacularly foolish person would take such things at face value

Yes we know what fucken idiots think. They're all corrupt. Since the Pharaoh's. Trump is no different. All the media is bias. Since the Pharaoh's. Im a fuken idiot! Zzyzxzabcd

Its the NY Times. I wont read it. They have played favorites since Noahs Ark.
- Zzxyzabcd

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump just popped to his highest poll numbers ever in the Harris poll - 49% a jump from pre Ukraine levels. it just goes to show that the american people are smarter than the dems/media think they are.

Trump just popped to his highest poll numbers ever in the Harris poll - 49% a jump from pre Ukraine levels. it just goes to show that the american people are smarter than the dems/media think they are.

Ha-still cherry picking to find the few favorable polls out there. Good for you!

Trump still has the lowest average approval rating of any US Prez in history

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump drowning in his lies.

Agree. But as we can see from those supporting him here - it means nothing to them. They insist he has never told a single lie.

See Stuart Varney's disgracing himself here. Around the 3:20 mark he shows how delusional he is by saying he doesn't believe Der Fuhrer has ever told a lie. There is nothing to say here other than he is just as SENILE as Der Fuhrer and it shows why Der Fuhrer can count on almost 100% of the MAGAts that supported him in 2016 doing so in 2020:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...es-specific-example-he-exaggerates-and-spins/