Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Agree. But as we can see from those supporting him here - it means nothing to them. They insist he has never told a single lie.

See Stuart Varney's disgracing himself here. Around the 3:20 mark he shows how delusional he is by saying he doesn't believe Der Fuhrer has ever told a lie. There is nothing to say here other than he is just as SENILE as Der Fuhrer and it shows why Der Fuhrer can count on almost 100% of the MAGAts that supported him in 2016 doing so in 2020:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...es-specific-example-he-exaggerates-and-spins/

The ignorant minority still supporting Trump are anti patriot, anti constitution, racist idiots. They're also selfish and feeling neglected. Trump will save them.

Agree. But as we can see from those supporting him here - it means nothing to them. They insist he has never told a single lie.

See Stuart Varney's disgracing himself here. Around the 3:20 mark he shows how delusional he is by saying he doesn't believe Der Fuhrer has ever told a lie. There is nothing to say here other than he is just as SENILE as Der Fuhrer and it shows why Der Fuhrer can count on almost 100% of the MAGAts that supported him in 2016 doing so in 2020:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...es-specific-example-he-exaggerates-and-spins/

Al of the excuse making trumptards display their lack of intelligence and inability for independent thinking

mr merlin

EOG Master
Al of the excuse making trumptards display their lack of intelligence and inability for independent thinking
I dont think trump has told a lie either while president, i dont even think he's shaded the truth. iI you think he has, name one or two.

His is the path of truth and righteousness.

kane

EOG master
I dont think trump has told a lie either while president, i dont even think he's shaded the truth. iI you think he has, name one or two.

He's told over 13,000 lies since taking office, you play your ultra right wing role well, you're always good for a laugh

It has been entertaining to watch trump who tries to portray himself as a “tough guy” reveal himself to be the ultimate pussy that he is once he gets challenged.

It has been entertaining to watch trump who tries to portray himself as a “tough guy” reveal himself to be the ultimate pussy that he is once he gets challenged.

You’re definitely a funny dude with no credibility and not to be taken seriously

Honestly, name a couple examples of what you think is a clear lie? Just two.

Trump can’t even tell the truth regarding his fathers birthplace. Trump said his dad was born in Germany but he was born in New York.

Trumps first day in office he said he had the largest inauguration attendance in history. The crowd size for Obama’s inauguration dwarfed his.

Trump is a pathological liar and if you think otherwise you’re not either not being truthful yourself or you’re just plain dumb

kane

EOG master
You’re definitely a funny dude with no credibility and not to be taken seriously

Of course he can't be taken seriously, how can you take anyone serious who thinks Trump was sent from God to save the country, and doesn't think he has told a lie when he tells multiple lies on a daily basis, Merlin plays his role well, I view him as comic relief

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump can’t even tell the truth regarding his fathers birthplace. Trump said his dad was born in Germany but he was born in New York.

Trumps first day in office he said he had the largest inauguration attendance in history. The crowd size for Obama’s inauguration dwarfed his.

Trump is a pathological liar and if you think otherwise you’re not either not being truthful yourself or you’re just plain dumb
Regarding the innuaggeration crowd, I've seen phot's that suggest that obamas was bigger, but the timing of them is off, obama had his on a sunny day, people got there early and stayed there, Trumps was a rainy day, people came late. So that's up for debate.

Cmon, give me a real lie, with your claim of 13000, surely you can find one or two we could actually check?

Regarding the innuaggeration crowd, I've seen phot's that suggest that obamas was bigger, but the timing of them is off, obama had his on a sunny day, people got there early and stayed there, Trumps was a rainy day, people came late. So that's up for debate.

Cmon, give me a real lie, with your claim of 13000, surely you can find one or two we could actually check?

Trump bragged that he got the veterans choice health bill passed when all other presidents had failed to do so. Obama signed off on the bill in 2014

It wouldn’t be so easy to knock you around in debates if you simply had facts on your side

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hey MAGSts - let me guess: Judge is secretly a Liberal whose sole intent is to lie and help bring down Der Fuhrer, right?

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-napolitano-trump-impeach-criminal-193434587.html
Judge nap begged trump for a supreme court spot, and was spurned, he's a spurned suitor,, it's a classic pattern, 1st a few criticisms, then a few more, then so and so is the worst son of a bitch ever. Napalitano is trying to get attention, he;'s like scaramuuci, same exact pattern.
Joe Digenova laid it down a week or so ago, he called Judge Nap a fool.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump bragged that he got the veterans choice health bill passed when all other presidents had failed to do so. Obama signed off on the bill in 2014

It wouldn’t be so easy to knock you around in debates if you simply had facts on your side
I haven't heard that one either, trump was probably bragging about how much he's helped veterans and threw that in there.

Lets face it, Obama hates veterans, hates the military, everything they fought for, stood for. Whereas trump loves them with all his heart.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The problem here is: His MAGAts and Faux News - all took him at his word and reported it as such. They all said how he got something done Obama couldn't/didn't. As we know the FACTS say otherwise but I guarantee you MAGAts will say Der Fuhrer did this and give him credit for it

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Once again - I simply do not understand things! Let me see if I understand this: People are supporting someone WHO HAS OPENLY STATED he wants to radically cut funding to: Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security. YET THEY CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HIM!?

This is beyond mind boggling! When will people realize just how much of a CROOK he is! WAKE THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFF UP PEOPLE!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-support-unwavering-florida-retirement-183155505.html

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Last Sunday during a holiday dinner, 14 people in attendance. Football game ends, Jacksonville beats Denver at the buzzer. 60 minutes comes on. 1st story is the Impeachment Inquiry of Pinocchio. After 5 minutes the host says should we turn this off. It was uncomfortable to the losers. Unreal in Trump's America you can't even watch TV without things becoming awkward. Pinocchio is becomming more and more hated and exposed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Once again - I simply do not understand things! Let me see if I understand this: People are supporting someone WHO HAS OPENLY STATED he wants to radically cut funding to: Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security. YET THEY CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HIM!?

This is beyond mind boggling! When will people realize just how much of a CROOK he is! WAKE THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFF UP PEOPLE!

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-support-unwavering-florida-retirement-183155505.html
The problem is you are a liar, trump has never said he wants to cut SS, stop what you're doing winky.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Last Sunday during a holiday dinner, 14 people in attendance. Football game ends, Jacksonville beats Denver at the buzzer. 60 minutes comes on. 1st story is the Impeachment Inquiry of Pinocchio. After 5 minutes the host says should we turn this off. It was uncomfortable to the losers. Unreal in Trump's America you can't even watch TV without things becoming awkward. Pinocchio is becomming more and more hated and exposed.
Tells me that the other 13 didn't want to hear you go off about trump all night after you did all day.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They won't cut SS... They know people will take it to the street

If the House/Senate are GOP controlled.................YES THEY WILL!

Our "Stable Genius" said he will have a Healthcare plan when re-elected. This after saying he would have one on place within 30 days of taking office. He won't announce a plan for 2 reasons:
1.) He doesn't have one now (Like all he says and does - he says something but has no plans for it)
OR (and #2 is what I think is the real reason)
2.) His plan will be sooooooooooooooo one-sided in favor of Insurance Companies and screw over consumers that he knows he would never win the election if his plan was announced before it

MrTop

EOG Master
If the House/Senate are GOP controlled.................YES THEY WILL!

Our "Stable Genius" said he will have a Healthcare plan when re-elected. This after saying he would have one on place within 30 days of taking office. He won't announce a plan for 2 reasons:
1.) He doesn't have one now (Like all he says and does - he says something but has no plans for it)
OR (and #2 is what I think is the real reason)
2.) His plan will be sooooooooooooooo one-sided in favor of Insurance Companies and screw over consumers that he knows he would never win the election if his plan was announced before it

they had that before... never cut it....not that i know of..... i know people on SS a long time... they could change a come coverage on the medical though.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Tells me that the other 13 didn't want to hear you go off about trump all night after you did all day.

They said the extortion phone was released, how could it be altered. Duh. Lol

No that was Fair Warning that said the extortion phone call couldn't be altered. The naivity. That helps explain why ReoubliCONS are so fucken corrupt.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People are sweating action at a party and you are worried about the Ukraine. If it’s good enough for the Biden’s, it’s good enough for me.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump now demanding to be impeached, and the dems refusing, what a shitshow, LOL.

I wonder if the media really thinks america takes this seriously?

Trump now demanding to be impeached, and the dems refusing, what a shitshow, LOL.

I wonder if the media really thinks america takes this seriously?

D’s refusing to impeach? Where did the Dems state they are refusing to impeach? Or did you just make some more stuff up? LOL-don’t worry, it’s going to happen. Trump ignorantly thinks by publicly confessing to his crimes he can soften the blow with the public. Kushner is going to handle trumps Ukraine scandal. Haha.

I wonder if you think anyone takes you seriously.

mr merlin

EOG Master
D’s refusing to impeach? Where did the Dems state they are refusing to impeach? Or did you just make some more stuff up? LOL-don’t worry, it’s going to happen. Trump ignorantly thinks by publicly confessing to his crimes he can soften the blow with the public. Kushner is going to handle trumps Ukraine scandal. Haha.

Trumps popularity rose again today,the ukraine hoax has been exposed, trump want's to be impeached to force all the weak dems on the record. it's gonna be a wipeout next fall, you watch and see.

kane

EOG master

Of course no one takes him seriously, it's all an act. It's like when Stephen Colbert had his political show, he played the role of a far right winger, and did it well enough that a lot of politicians took him seriously, he was very good at it, but of course it was an act, that's what Merlin does, of course he doesn't believe the majority of stuff he posts, but he's playing the role of a loony far right winger, and he's good at it, I view him as comic relief, someone to laugh at, I mean when he posts Trump has never told a lie, that got a chuckle out of me. Do yourself a favor and try not to interact with him, just sit back and laugh at the crazy shit he posts. I think my favorite was "Trump was sent from God to save America", I laugh every time I think about it.

Of course no one takes him seriously, it's all an act. It's like when Stephen Colbert had his political show, he played the role of a far right winger, and did it well enough that a lot of politicians took him seriously, he was very good at it, but of course it was an act, that's what Merlin does, of course he doesn't believe the majority of stuff he posts, but he's playing the role of a loony far right winger, and he's good at it, I view him as comic relief, someone to laugh at, I mean when he posts Trump has never told a lie, that got a chuckle out of me. Do yourself a favor and try not to interact with him, just sit back and laugh at the crazy shit he posts. I think my favorite was "Trump was sent from God to save America", I laugh every time I think about it.

Oh I laugh at almost everything he says Kane.
Like the president he just pulls shit straight out of his ass trying to convince himself if he says things he can make them true.

Trumps popularity rose again today,the ukraine hoax has been exposed, trump want's to be impeached to force all the weak dems on the record. it's gonna be a wipeout next fall, you watch and see.

More fake news. Last week you were touting Rasmussen as the most accurate poll. Today Trumps Rasmussen approval rating is down 3 points from where it was last week. 48% approval rating with a 50% disapproval rating.

Bad news for trump in a new Ohio poll as he’s sinking like a rock. When he loses Ohio it’s all over for him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You know, that's sorta the same way I/we think about you loonies on the left..

Anyway, we have another 13 long months until the election, then we can start this all over again for another 4 years.

mr merlin

EOG Master
More fake news. Last week you were touting Rasmussen as the most accurate poll. Today Trumps Rasmussen approval rating is down 3 points from where it was last week. 48% approval rating with a 50% disapproval rating.

Bad news for trump in a new Ohio poll as he’s sinking like a rock. When he loses Ohio it’s all over for him.
It's up from yesterday, he bounces around where it is, it hasnt dropped a bit with this latest hoax, we did get a different harris poll that showed him at 49% 2 days ago, i suppose that ones fake too?

Keep in mind before the last election Ohio was considered neck and neck, perhaps trump had a slight lead, he won by 9 points.

It's up from yesterday, he bounces around where it is, it hasnt dropped a bit with this latest hoax, we did get a different harris poll that showed him at 49% 2 days ago, i suppose that ones fake too?

Keep in mind before the last election Ohio was considered neck and neck, perhaps trump had a slight lead, he won by 9 points.

Before last election people hadn’t yet witnessed the total failing shit show he’s revealed himself to be on the job. Trump promised a return of manufacturing jobs-the opposite has happened.