Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Of course no one takes him seriously, it's all an act. It's like when Stephen Colbert had his political show, he played the role of a far right winger, and did it well enough that a lot of politicians took him seriously, he was very good at it, but of course it was an act, that's what Merlin does, of course he doesn't believe the majority of stuff he posts, but he's playing the role of a loony far right winger, and he's good at it, I view him as comic relief, someone to laugh at, I mean when he posts Trump has never told a lie, that got a chuckle out of me. Do yourself a favor and try not to interact with him, just sit back and laugh at the crazy shit he posts. I think my favorite was "Trump was sent from God to save America", I laugh every time I think about it.

I'll try to dig up some links that you might find funny.
Back around the election, my cousins (4 young women in their early 20s), who are Evangelical Christians kept posting updates on Facebook about how God wanted Trump to win the election. Then, more of the same after the election. My sister (whose beliefs are about the same as Bigrunner's) started fighting back on their Facebook walls. "OMG, how can any woman vote Trump??? He talked about grabbing women by the pussy. He's a sexist!!! Reeeee!! Orange man very, very bad!"
They kept flinging insults back and forth for months. Spoiler alert: no one changed their minds, and everyone embarrassed themselves.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Where did you hear the dems are refusing to impeach? Or did you just make this up?

Public support for impeachment gaining steam by the way

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-impeachment-poll-support-016403
Trump is sending pelosie a letter demanding a impeachment vote, which would then allow the republicans in the house to subpoena, Pelosie doesn't want to do that for obvious reasons.

I see mcconnell is now saying any trial in the senate would be very short, perhaps a day or two, saying that the senate has important business to do, which also signals the whole thing is a joke, good man. I would think they could complete it in 1 day.

kane

EOG master
I'll try to dig up some links that you might find funny.
Back around the election, my cousins (4 young women in their early 20s), who are Evangelical Christians kept posting updates on Facebook about how God wanted Trump to win the election. Then, more of the same after the election. My sister (whose beliefs are about the same as Bigrunner's) started fighting back on their Facebook walls. "OMG, how can any woman vote Trump??? He talked about grabbing women by the pussy. He's a sexist!!! Reeeee!! Orange man very, very bad!"
They kept flinging insults back and forth for months. Spoiler alert: no one changed their minds, and everyone embarrassed themselves.

The main reason why the Evangelicals voted for him is the abortion issue

mr merlin

EOG Master
The main reason why the Evangelicals voted for him is the abortion issue
Plenty of republicans were pro life, Trump crushed them all in the primaries, the people chose who they wanted,. Always excuses from the left as to why trump won, Trump won because he's a man of destiny, and that's why he'll win again, and there's not a god damn thing the media and left can do about it.

Trump is sending pelosie a letter demanding a impeachment vote, which would then allow the republicans in the house to subpoena, Pelosie doesn't want to do that for obvious reasons.

I see mcconnell is now saying any trial in the senate would be very short, perhaps a day or two, saying that the senate has important business to do, which also signals the whole thing is a joke, good man. I would think they could complete it in 1 day.

Yeah ok-so you and POTUS expect an impeachment vote before they conduct an impeachment investigation allowing for the public to learn of the articles of criminality-LOL. They aren’t stopping the impeachment-just more made up BS from you.

Trump once again unraveling during a presser today. His state of mind was already a mess but it’s only going to get worse as he becomes buried as more proof of his corruption is exposed. R’s will distance themselves from him as he becomes more toxic. Moscow Mitch can continue to stonewall but that won’t fly with the public who continue to increase support for an impeachment. 2020 is going to be a big loss not only for trump but the republicans. The blue wave we saw in 2018 was only a preview of what’s coming.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah ok-so you and POTUS expect an impeachment vote before they conduct an impeachment investigation allowing for the public to learn of the articles of criminality-LOL. They aren’t stopping the impeachment-just more made up BS from you.

Trump once again unraveling during a presser today. His state of mind was already a mess but it’s only going to get worse as he becomes buried as more proof of his corruption is exposed. R’s will distance themselves from him as he becomes more toxic. Moscow Mitch can continue to stonewall but that won’t fly with the public who continue to increase support for an impeachment. 2020 is going to be a big loss not only for trump but the republicans. The blue wave we saw in 2018 was only a preview of what’s coming.
I know you're somewhat of a dim bulb heisi but you're now taking it to a new level. the house must first vote to begin an investigation, then both sides have the right to subpoena evidence , etc, only then they would vote on articles of impeachment.

The dems are trying to deny trump and the republicans the right to expose their corruption.

Biden is done, trump will remain, just the way he want's it. Toying with mindless fools like the democrats is so easy.

I know you're somewhat of a dim bulb heisi but you're now taking it to a new level. the house must first vote to begin an investigation, then both sides have the right to subpoena evidence , etc, only then they would vote on articles of impeachment.

The dems are trying to deny trump and the republicans the right to expose their corruption.

Biden is done, trump will remain, just the way he want's it. Toying with mindless fools like the democrats is so easy.

You're the one who said the Dems were stopping with their impeachment and you call someone else a dim bulb?

#TrumpRecession + #TrumpCorruption = #LanslideTrumpLoss

The R's would be wise to run someone else for 2020

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Russia is you're listening help me win the election.

Ukraine i need a favor. You help me win the election ill release the aid approved by Congress.

China if you want a good trade deal investigate Joe Biden.
- Extortionist Donald Trump

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Russia if you're listening help me win the election.

Ukraine i need a favor. You help me win the election ill release the aid approved by Congress.

RepubliCON$ are the most corrupt Americans in the country. Trump will not lose their votes.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Russia is you're listening help me win the election.

Just maybe if Sleepy Crooked Joe Biden wasn't hiding anything, China wouldn't have to investigate, agree?

RepubliCON$ are the most corrupt Americans in the country. Trump will not lose their votes.

Trump is fucked. The public polling support for impeachment is staggering considering how early in the process it is and how much more will come out. Combine all that with trumps continuing mental breakdown as the pressure continues to mount and he's a dead man walking.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump is fucked. The public polling support for impeachment is staggering considering how early in the process it is and how much more will come out. Combine all that with trumps continuing mental breakdown as the pressure continues to mount and he's a dead man walking.
They can poll until they are blue in the face and it changes nothing.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sadly. I agree. His MAGAts are not going to bail on him in big enough numbers to change much. As he has stated before: He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. They could have clear video of it. And for some reason it will only serve to make him even more popular

The lower approval for trump the less the R’s will fight for him. Besides Rudy there’s not many out there publicly defending him lately. Polling matters because it will define how this is played out. It’s only the beginning and so much more dirt on trump will come out. Going to be fun watching his mental breakdown get worse. He’d show a lot more composure if he wasn’t such a fake tough guy pussy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The lower approval for trump the less the R’s will fight for him. Besides Rudy there’s not many out there publicly defending him lately. Polling matters because it will define how this is played out. It’s only the beginning and so much more dirt on trump will come out. Going to be fun watching his mental breakdown get worse. He’d show a lot more composure if he wasn’t such a fake tough guy pussy.
I have no idea why the left thinks this. He has NEVER polled well. If they think this, they will be disappointed on election day. I think its only a guide, but the D's put more into the candidate than the R's are at this time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I have no idea why the left thinks this. He has NEVER polled well. If they think this, they will be disappointed on election day. I think its only a guide, but the D's put more into the candidate than the R's are at this time.
Mcconnell said that any senate trial will be brief,( clintons lasted 6 days), because the senate has important business.

That tells you that any trial is a joke, if Trump would put up no defense(which seems reasonable), it could take a day or two or three.

The delusional left with their silly polls have no sense for what's going on in this country.

Mcconnell said that any senate trial will be brief,( clintons lasted 6 days), because the senate has important business.

That tells you that any trial is a joke, if Trump would put up no defense(which seems reasonable), it could take a day or two or three.

The delusional left with their silly polls have no sense for what's going on in this country.

Glad you brought up “silly polls”. We’ve all gotten a kick out of your delusional cherry picking of outlier polls from a specific moment in time to convince yourself of a non existent favorability for trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Glad you brought up “silly polls”. We’ve all gotten a kick out of your delusional cherry picking of outlier polls from a specific moment in time to convince yourself of a non existent favorability for trump.
Speaking of polls, you sure don't hear much about Nate Silver and 538 since the last election.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There are wealthy crapocrats that flat out have said if pocahontas is the choice, they will back president Trump.

If the Democrats think they can nominate Warren and have her beat Der Fuhrer they are as stupid as Der Fuhrer and deserve the ass kicking she would get. She would lose by more than Hillary did.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If his support is truly non existent, he will lose handily , if that's the case why do you get so upset about it?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just maybe if Sleepy Crooked Joe Biden wasn't hiding anything, China wouldn't have to investigate, agree?

I don't agree. Anyone that traffics lies and conspiracies is a cancer in America. That would be you.

Trump convinced himself Obama wasn't born in America. You parroted that conspiracy.

Trump convinced himself Obama wiretapped his phone. You trafficked that conspiracy.

Trump convinced himself that Joe Biden is hiding something. You're now trafficking this conspiracy. You're a cancer. You're an anti patriot for trafficking these lies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't agree. Anyone that traffics lies and conspiracies is a cancer in America. That would be you.

Trump convinced himself Obama wasn't born in America. You parroted that conspiracy.

Trump convinced himself Obama wiretapped his phone. You trafficked that conspiracy.

Trump convinced himself that Joe Biden is hiding something. You're now trafficking this conspiracy. You're a cancer. You're an anti patriot for trafficking these lies.
So Biden didn’t have any dealings with the Ukraine? All the proof I need is the left has swiftly swept it under the rug. That is not saying what Trump is doing is right, but that is how he operates.

howid

EOG Dedicated
why not impeach.

remove from office even.

he'll just run again and route whatever sad sack the democrats vomit up there.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Five years from now, you'll still be posting this same drivel every day.

For the sake of our Country........I BETTER NOT!

We can't withstand 5 more SECONDS of this Jackass - let alone 5 more years

When he is eventually out of Office and what he has done can be properly assessed I hope maybe then MAGAts will realize just how pathetically awful he was and how instead of MAGA he made the Country worse. A LOT WORSE!

IF he gets 4 more years 1929 will look like prosperity

kane

EOG master
I think you already know the answer to this one.
It's, "Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Orange man bad!"

Benny, I can play the same game, to the alt right, Orange man good! Orange man good! It makes no difference to them what idiotic things Trump does, says, or tweets, they defend their hero at all costs no matter how many times he embarrasses himself, and of course any reporting that's negative towards him is always fake news. Orange man good! Orange man good!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Benny, I can play the same game, to the alt right, Orange man good! Orange man good! It makes no difference to them what idiotic things Trump does, says, or tweets, they defend their hero at all costs no matter how many times he embarrasses himself, and of course any reporting that's negative towards him is always fake news. Orange man good! Orange man good!

Exactly! People on both sides are delusional, and the entire political system in this country is irreparably broken and needs to be blown up and replaced.

kane

EOG master
Exactly! People on both sides are delusional, and the entire political system in this country is irreparably broken and needs to be blown up and replaced.

I agree with your second part, even though it will never happen, but as to your first point, sorry, but there's only one side that's delusional. One side deals in facts and science, the ither side doesn't

mr merlin

EOG Master
I agree with your second part, even though it will never happen, but as to your first point, sorry, but there's only one side that's delusional. One side deals in facts and science, the ither side doesn't
Science huh?