Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

cheapseats

EOG Master
Lol. I know you're a piece of shit, that's obvious. Anyone who voted for a president that once pleaded with the nation to execute 5 innocent black and Latino kids is a piece of shit. At least in my book that is.
I see your vagina is hurting run back to Kingers to get one of your trannies to put some salve on your private.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
FYI, Merlin is the poster that said "it's time to start killing journalists". That's all you need to know about Merlin.

He said that knowing it would mean NO ONE at Faux News Channel would die since no one there is a Journalist. Hannity even admitted he is not a Journalist. Good luck naming someone there who is

Well then he has nothing to fear from an investigation. You think Hunter biden just lucked into that job, and then he lucked into the china deal just after flying to china with papa on air force 2?

The trump kids have received far more questionable deals from foreign governments than Biden

mr merlin

EOG Master
He said that knowing it would mean NO ONE at Faux News Channel would die since no one there is a Journalist. Hannity even admitted he is not a Journalist. Good luck naming someone there who is
Those guys are not journalists, they dont claim to be, it's called opinion programming, Rahel, lemmon, etc, they're not journalists either and i doubt they claim to be. But yea, i have no problem with the saudi's killing troublemakers, that's what they do, it's natural in true monarchy. it's like an alligator eating a duck.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bezos is globalist scum

Trump is a corrupt wanna be dictator scum, that extorts foreign leaders to help him win elections. The 2020 election has been corrupted.

Trump the anti patriot, anti constitution President chose his Trump Towers in Istanbul, Turkey over our great allies, the Kurds and Christians.

This is what Pat Robertson has to say about the wanna be dictator.
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3903941002

There's a traitor in the White House!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trump is a corrupt wanna be dictator scum, that extorts foreign leaders to help him win elections. The 2020 election has been corrupted.

Trump the anti patriot, anti constitution President chose his Trump Towers in Istanbul, Turkey over our great allies, the Kurds and Christians.

When Pat Robertson speaks out against you - you know you are wrong. All Der Fuhrer cares about is Der Fuhrer. NO ONE ELSE! Yet somehow his MAGAts is under the impression he cares about them when NOTHING HE HAS EVER DONE INDICATES THAT HE DOES!

cheapseats

EOG Master
No one else, have you independently look at and verified the employment rate. Do you see ever-lasting wars in the ME as selfish. Do you see SALT as unfair. Good gawd dude.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
No one else, have you independently look at and verified the employment rate. Do you see ever-lasting wars in the ME as selfish. Do you see SALT as unfair. Good gawd dude.

There's a traitor in the White House.

Last 2 years are the worst stock markets in a decade. Markets up 6% since the tax scam kicked in 7 quarters ago. That's a paltry .9% a quarter. Compare that to the 6% per quarter for 32 quarters the Obama stock market went up. Plus Trump gave 2 trillion to the investor class creating by far the highest deficit ever. Because of Trumps deregulations pollution up for first in a decade. Because of Trumps false and evil rhetoric, 11 Americans were killed in a Synagogue. Thats the first time ever. Another horrible record Trump owns.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Let me get this straight. trump hates jews, Kurds, and now Christians?

Well then he has nothing to fear from an investigation. You think Hunter biden just lucked into that job, and then he lucked into the china deal just after flying to china with papa on air force 2?

This line of comments coming from the right are hilarious. If it was improper to give someone a job because of his connections then Washington would be totally fucked. Hundreds of thousands of people there got their jobs because of connections. All these Republicans demanding the son of a politician got something he didn't deserve ought to go look in the mirror so they can see who is also guilty of such acts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This line of comments coming from the right are hilarious. If it was improper to give someone a job because of his connections then Washington would be totally fucked. Hundreds of thousands of people there got their jobs because of connections. All these Republicans demanding the son of a politician got something he didn't deserve ought to go look in the mirror so they can see who is also guilty of such acts.
Using connections to get your loser son a job is normal, using those connections , AND your office, to coerce other countries is totally different. We need to find out if any of that money Bidens son was getting was secretly being funneled back to him. That would be the smoking gun.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Did you mean hearsay?

Trump: “I love the poorly educated”
No dummy...
heresy
noun

her·e·sy | \ ˈher-ə-sē

, ˈhe-rə-\

plural heresies

Definition of heresy

1a : adherence to a religious opinion contrary to church dogma (see dogma sense 2) They were accused of heresy.

b : denial of a revealed truth by a baptized member of the Roman Catholic Church

c : an opinion or doctrine contrary to church dogma

2a : dissent or deviation from a dominant theory, opinion, or practice To disagree with the party leadership was heresy.

b : an opinion, doctrine, or practice contrary to the truth or to generally accepted beliefs or standards our democratic heresy which holds that … truth is to be found by majority vote

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Bill - keep this in mind when dealing with MAGAts

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 0
No dummy...
heresy
noun

her·e·sy | \ ˈher-ə-sē

, ˈhe-rə-\

plural heresies

Definition of heresy

1a : adherence to a religious opinion contrary to church dogma (see dogma sense 2) They were accused of heresy.

b : denial of a revealed truth by a baptized member of the Roman Catholic Church

c : an opinion or doctrine contrary to church dogma

2a : dissent or deviation from a dominant theory, opinion, or practice To disagree with the party leadership was heresy.

b : an opinion, doctrine, or practice contrary to the truth or to generally accepted beliefs or standards our democratic heresy which holds that … truth is to be found by majority vote

Trump:”I love the poorly educated”

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let me get this straight. trump hates jews, Kurds, and now Christians?

Dumb, naive fuck, tell me why Trump hates Jews? You said it not me. This should be good. A privileged white conservative Christian boy gonna expain to us why Trump hates Jews.

Yes i reread your post. Only one of us said Trump hates Jews. And this Jewish poster never said Trump hated Jews. As a matter of fact him and Bibi are partners in corruption.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb, naive fuck, tell me why Trump hates Jews? You said it not me. This should be good. A privileged white conservative Christian boy gonna expain to us why Trump hates Jews.

Yes i reread your post. Only one of us said Trump hates Jews. And this Jewish poster never said Trump hated Jews. As a matter of fact him and Bibi are partners in corruption.

Never mind Fair Warning. I keep
saying how dumb and naive you are. And you keep proving me right. I see this as pattern with privileged white conservative Christian boys.

Listen up dumb fuck. Just because a Trump fanatic entered a Synagogue and killed 11 Americans doesn't make Trump a Jew hater. You fucken stupid fuck.

You privileged white conservative Christian boys can't hang with this liberal Jew.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone other than himself and you know it
I know that. It was directed to BR who constantly blames him for the synagogue shootings in Pittsburgh. We have to blame someone else for our actions these days.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This naive dumb fuck didnt answer my question.

Listen up dumb shit. Why does Trump hate the Jews?
maybe because work is my first priority.
You have posted numerous times that he hated the Jews, and he was to blame for the synagogue shootings. Glad to see you came around to my side.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
maybe because work is my first priority.
You have posted numerous times that he hated the Jews, and he was to blame for the synagogue shootings. Glad to see you came around to my side.

Nice work. Now you're trying to cover up your dumbness with huge lies.

One thing i know. This is a pattern of white privileged conservative Christian boys. You're definitely a lying, naive White Christian conservative dumbshit.

Im proud to have exposed you. Tread lightly you lying fake Christian dumb fuck.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What huge lies ?

fair Warning. You are a huge liar. You are dumb and naive. You are a fake Christian.

Here's a glimpse of FairWarnings logic. He thinks Trump hates Jews because 11 Americans were killed in a synagogue by a Trump fanatic. I disagree. Trump and Bibi blow each other.

I see a pattern in White Christian Conservative boys on the gambling forums. They're as dumb as they come.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
fair Warning. You are a huge liar. You are dumb and naive. You are a fake Christian.

Here's a glimpse of FairWarnings logic. He thinks Trump hates Jews because 11 Americans were killed in a synagogue by a Trump fanatic. I disagree. Trump and Bibi blow each other.

I see a pattern in White Christian Conservative boys on the gambling forums. They're as dumb as they come.
You better get back on your meds. I never said any of that - you did.

You need to chill out for an hour or so, it’s a nice day.