Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You better get back on your meds. I never said any of that - you did.

You need to chill out for an hour or so, it’s a nice day.

Tread lightly dumb fuck. I never said Trump hated Jews! But you did!

American made planes are dropping American made bombs on our allies. Enabled by Trump. Where are the RepubliCONs? I know where they're. Along with Trump they're undermining the laws of this country and trampling the constitution.

Bring back Bush and Cheney.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All you talked about for a while was trump hating Jews, and how he enabled the Pittsburgh shooter with his talk about them. Trump the enabler,,,,and you threw a bunch of hitler comparisons in also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
All you talked about for a while was trump hating Jews, and how he enabled the Pittsburgh shooter with his talk about them. Trump the enabler,,,,and you threw a bunch of hitler comparisons in also.

Your lying again. You're a pathetic conservative white christian. Very dumb and naive.

I never talked about Trump hating Jews. I did talk about Trump attacking invaders and caravans with false and evil rhetoric.

I said Trump is similar to Hitler because he puts innocent people in concentration camps. Or he's rounding up minorities or attacking Muslims. Not once did i say or implied he hated Jews. He blows Bibi, Shelly Adeldon blows him, Jared Kushner is a pathetic jew and he has grand children that are pathetic Jews. His father was a Jew hater though.

You're a pathetic liar, probably pathological.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
American made planes are dropping American made bombs on our allies. Enabled by Trump. Sounds like ethnic cleansing taking place.

Trump has invited Hitler to the white House.

Remember the last time Erdogan came to the white house? His security team beat up American protesters in front of the white house. Trump the traitor, the anti American did nothing except invite the ethnic cleansor back.

There's a traitor in the White House

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

I'm not sure who's more pathetic here. Bigrunner for being as stupid as he is, or you for thinking that talking to him might actually accomplish something.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm not sure who's more pathetic here. Bigrunner for being as stupid as he is, or you for thinking that talking to him might actually accomplish something.

Trump, Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Dahmer.

All RepubliCons. Btw Fair Warning is a pathetic lying conservstive white fake Christian.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
See where Biden took in 900K through Burisma. Criminals are the Biden and the left.

Why would the president stonewall an impeachment inquiry? Its obvious! HE'S GUILTY! And the 62% of the public is smart enough to understand the obvious.

II Americans were killed at a synagogue.

Fair Warning thinks this proves Trump hates Jews.

cheapseats

EOG Master
The president does not play foolish games of the left. Your aunt pelosi needs to either get the vote in the house or shut the fuck up, as it stands, it's one big leftocrat sham to keep words like impeachment, criminal and obstruction in the co conspiring media.

New poll out tonight from the very liberal Fox News that shows 51% want trump impeached and removed from office. You will see more R’s continue to turn his back on him. At this point I have doubts he runs in 2020.

mr merlin

EOG Master
New poll out tonight from the very liberal Fox News that shows 51% want trump impeached and removed from office. You will see more R’s continue to turn his back on him. At this point I have doubts he runs in 2020.

Well, they better impeach him then. I think this is great, the more division the better, the more hate the better, in the end Trump will still be there.

I expect before this is done there is a reasonable chance that congress(at least the house) will be dissolved. Trump and the senate will act alone to make america great again.

Well, they better impeach him then. I think this is great, the more division the better, the more hate the better, in the end Trump will still be there.

I expect before this is done there is a reasonable chance that congress(at least the house) will be dissolved. Trump and the senate will act alone to make america great again.

We all know that you don't think trumps extreme unpopularity is great. Trump was never up to the job and isn't long for it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The second he got elected I said I didn't think he would run again in 2020. It looked like for some time I would be wrong but every day and every new thing that happens makes me think I might be more right than I thought. Still think he runs but if anyone who can try and predict what a Mentally Unstable Failed Businessman will say or do is a better person than most of us

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Because of Trump we are just watching the second largest army in NATO attacking our best counter terrosism partner.

Theres a fucken traitor in the White House

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pretty good follow-through on the paper towel tosses.

Another white male christian conservative. Jesus fuken christ. This is not the time to deflect with jokes.

American made planes are dropping American made bombs on our allies. Have some fucken compassion for humanity

The second he got elected I said I didn't think he would run again in 2020. It looked like for some time I would be wrong but every day and every new thing that happens makes me think I might be more right than I thought. Still think he runs but if anyone who can try and predict what a Mentally Unstable Failed Businessman will say or do is a better person than most of us

At this point I still think he runs also. But......the walls are closing in on him and the worse this gets I can see him dropping out instead of facing a humiliating defeat. R's will also be scared of another blue wave like 2018 with his name on the ballot dragging down the ballots.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
At this point I still think he runs also. But......the walls are closing in on him and the worse this gets I can see him dropping out instead of facing a humiliating defeat. R's will also be scared of another blue wave like 2018 with his name on the ballot dragging down the ballots.

no idea who the R’s plan b is.

kane

EOG master
For the love of fuck's sakes, can you please lock this thread?

Benny, there's little John can do, if he moves this thread to the political section, it will only be a matter of days before someone starts another Trump thread, the clown is the most divisive president we've ever had, it's impossible to be neutral when it comers to him, you either love him or hate him, he stirs a lot of passion among people one way or the other

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Benny, there's little John can do, if he moves this thread to the political section, it will only be a matter of days before someone starts another Trump thread, the clown is the most divisive president we've ever had, it's impossible to be neutral when it comers to him, you either love him or hate him, he stirs a lot of passion among people one way or the other
download.jpeg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm sorry but a vote for Gary Johnson is STUPID!

Yes - it sends a message. It tells everyone YOU ARE A DUMB ASS!

A vote for Gary Johnson is a WASTED VOTE! I say that for a reason:

Let's say Johnson actually wins a few states and as a result no one gets 270. Know what happens then? The vote goes to the HofR with each state getting ONE vote meaning someone would need to get 26 votes.

What do you think the chances are Johnson would get 26 votes? I agree.............NONE!

A vote for Johnson, Jill Stein or anyone else simply says: YOU ARE A MORON!

Let's say Johnson actually wins a few states and as a result no one gets 270. Know what happens then? The vote goes to the HofR with each state getting ONE vote meaning someone would need to get 26 votes.

What do you think the chances are Johnson would get 26 votes? I agree.............NONE!

Only a moron if you vote in one of the few states that are actually contested. For most of us, our votes are completely worthless.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

This is why it matters-
https://ivn.us/2012/11/01/why-5-matters-to-gary-johnson

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Only a moron if you vote in one of the few states that are actually contested. For most of us, our votes are completely worthless.

Somewhat a "fair point" but also not in that Der Fuhrer lost the popular vote but still won and is still bitching about it to this day

I do agree in that right now we can look at a map of the 50 States and right now safely and correctly say who will win at least 40 States and more like 45 a good 13-ish months ahead of the election. Who will be elected POTUS will be decided by about 5-ish States, not 50. And just like in 2016, the election will not be decided by who DOES vote but rather who does NOT! If those who stayed home and did not vote in 2016 come out and vote in 2020 a Democrat will be POTUS. Fact! But it waits to be seen if that will happen. If those too lazy to vote in 2016 get their asses off the couch and vote. If they did in 2016 IQ45 is not voted POTUS.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Winky. - that has been my point for years. The R’s always come out to vote. If the D’s done want to take the time, I can’t help them. Many smaller government elections are decided by a handful of votes, there should be no excuse to not vote.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I love it. Trump and Rudy G. caught up in another massive corruption scandal. This one involves a big illegal campaign donation to RepubliCon Congressman from TX, Sessions, who would work with Rudy and Trump, to manufacture a conspiracy allowing Trump to recall the US ambassador to Ukraine. Once she was gone the plan to direct big Ukrainian energy contracts to Trumps and Rudy's cronies was set in motion.

The ambassador to Ukraine is set to testify to Congress tomorrow. Marie Yovanovitch.

Trump going down.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I told everyone the similarities between Trump and Hitler were uncanny. I was right.

#TrumpGenocide
#TrumpBetrayedTheKurds

I have been calling him Der Fuhrer almost from Day 1. I had people say I shouldn't do that because IQ45 didn't kill 6M Jews. Give him time and he might put even more than that to death between all his moves and the debacle that would be his Healthcare plan if he ever got to put one in place

Attachments

• Trump - Healthcare.jpg
    Trump - Healthcare.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1