Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

MrTop

EOG Master
I understand that, I'm saying that the democrats, who are the only ones that matter and vote, wont support him, no chance. If he entered he would try to be a moderate right? How are the moderates doing, Tulsi is a moderate, hows she doing?

i could not say if he could win or not...i have no idea. he won't run unless biden folds.... dems are hurting to get someone to jump out in front...

mr merlin

EOG Master
if you look at bloombergs wikipedia... he was a rep, indep and now a dem in the past...very true
Do you like him, do you look at him and think "yea, that's my guy"? He's an accountant, a ceo, spends his time spewing bland uninteresting things, trump on the other hand did not do that, he did the opposite,

And he's 77, even older than Biden.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The bafoons tonight were absolutely perfect.

TRUMP would eat every one of them for Lunch at the same time.

Liberal Wack Jobs.
"I had the largest crowd for ignautation ever". That was day 1. And Pinocchio has lied multiple times every day since. And before day 1 he said he would build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. He also said Obama wasn't born in America. The lies never end. Supporting a pathological liar is anti American. Supporting a Traitor is treasonous. Supporting an Obstrutor of Justice is anti Constitution. Trump has asked 3 different countries to help him win an election. Supporting that is treasonous.

Mueller said a sitting President can't be indicted. But he also said Russia's interference in the election was massive, sweeping and systematic. He said the interference was known, encouraged, and welcomed by Benedict Donald.

THERE'S A TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE. And its not Lev or Igor, they're just accomplices of the traitor.

It's QUID PRO JOE !

MrTop

EOG Master
Do you like him, do you look at him and think "yea, that's my guy"? He's an accountant, a ceo, spends his time spewing bland uninteresting things, trump on the other hand did not do that, he did the opposite,

I just don't get involved...... i am neutral.. i like bloomberg cause he comes from NYC and i like his news service.... i don't like the service price though...25k

mr merlin

EOG Master
I just don't get involved...... i am neutral.. i like bloomberg cause he comes from NYC and i like his news service.... i don't like the service price though...25k
You like him BECAUSE he comes from NY, that's interesting? i've never been there, but from what I've seen most people dislike NY and new yorkers.

MrTop

EOG Master
You like him BECAUSE he comes from NY, that's interesting? i've never been there, but from what I've seen most people dislike NY and new yorkers.

They were the same people who almost put Hillary in the white House.... Hillary was from NY.... Lives there now.... So is Trump..... Bloomberg would beat Trump in NY though....just like Hillary did

mr merlin

EOG Master
They were the same people who almost put Hillary in the white House.... Hillary was from NY.... Lives there now.... So is Trump..... Bloomberg would beat Trump in NY though....just like Hillary did
NY votes dont matter anymore than CA votes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I wonder what Trump's Russian born criminal friends Lev and Igor are plotting against America today.

Ivanka and Baron not your typical American names. Trump by far is the most anti American President ever!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I wonder what Trump's Russian born criminal friends Lev and Igor are plotting against America today.

Ivanka and Baron not your typical American names. Trump by far is the most anti American President ever!

What liberal leader did you talk to today? I'm sure it was important.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Hehe, bafoons claim they, note They, walked out of a meeting with president Trump as a result of his meltdown. So pickle skin Nancy and shithead Schumer got their feathers all ruffled and ran home.....bafoons.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hehe, bafoons claim they, note They, walked out of a meeting with president Trump as a result of his meltdown. So pickle skin Nancy and shithead Schumer got their feathers all ruffled and ran home.....bafoons.
Yup, and then they pass a meaningless resolution. Guess what, the troops are coming home and there's not a god damn thing they can do about it.

Donald trump is like the hand of god, pelosie is like the hand of a blind beggar reaching out hoping for scraps.