Kyrie Irving Presser

boston massacre

EOG Master
All I know is a locked in Harden playing team ball, KD with a lot of rest and Kyrie with his motivation back because it's the playoffs is a scary combo. Plus the role guys they are using now look like a reasonable crew. Not certain they win it, but I can't see betting anyone else.

K.D.

Physically Fragile.

Kyrie.

Mentally Fragile.

Might be able to add JJ Redick for a minimum contract too if he gets bought out. Crazy collection of offensive talent.

Heim

EOG Master
There is no doubt in my mind Nets win it. Defense? They turned up the heat in the 4th Q versus
POR. Looked like a different team.

Harden showed versus POR that he could be a facilitator. 17 assists without the dynamic duo.

Naturally everything depends on injuries and Kyrie's mental state.

With Harden playing like an alpha point guard they really don't need Kyrie that much. They could certainly use him, but feels like he's the least needed piece on the team especially with Harris emerging as a strong 3 and D guy.

We still have to be honest about the fact that the NBA is still a joke. The Lakers are going to get EVERY SINGLE CALL in their favor because you know that's the bullshit the NBA wants. Then having to watch Doc say oh his guy was wrong on TV after the game was so ridiculous, I bet they would have fined his ass if he didn't. Such a fucking joke this league, lets see how far they go to make sure the Lakers get to the playoff spot they want them and then help them pull off one miraculous win after another.