Kyrie Irving

kane

EOG master
Re: Kyrie Irving

SHIT! I want that Brooklyn PK so they can flip it.

The Celtics and Cavs are in discussions about IT's hip, if Cleveland determines that that it's too risky a trade, I don't know what happens. Usually when there's a trade and one of the players fails a physical, he can be replaced by someone else, but in this case, the C's can't replace IT and give Cleveland another player I don't think, so it's entirely possible the trade doesn't happen. If that's the case it's a mess for both teams, hopefully things get worked out

Heim

EOG Master
Turns out, Irving's demand to be traded had nothing to do with LeBron.

According to Richard Jefferson, Irving got wind of a blockbuster three-way trade involving him bringing Paul George & Eric Bledsoe to Cavs.

He went ape shit learning he was on the trading block.

You know the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yeah sure. What else would Jefferson say?

It's most likely true. I mentioned this awhile back that Kyrie was pissed that LBJ wanted to swap him out for CP3; he felt betrayed (Kyrie felt his name never would have been on the table if the possible deal wasn't LBJ-approved).

The other shit, like LBJ's pull w/in the organization annoyed him but it's something he could have lived with if winning was most important. To alot of these guys it isn't. Kyrie put up the most shots in his last CLE year and he scored more per game than his first year in Boston.

Look at Harden, when asked about LBJ possibly joining them, he inferred that they were, "All good." I understand alot of BS comes w/ playing w/ the guy but fuck if you want to win, why would you not join up w/ the best player in the World unless you want to be Top Dog and alot of these guys do and their not going to be next to LBJ.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is some of the silly BS I am talking about:

What parental role has LBJ played in your life? Is this broad nuts?

Heim

EOG Master
Rozier ripped him today and doesn't want to be a Celtic if Kyrie is still there. Rozier is nothing special but there seems
to be discord wherever Kyrie lands.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's most likely true. I mentioned this awhile back that Kyrie was pissed that LBJ wanted to swap him out for CP3; he felt betrayed (Kyrie felt his name never would have been on the table if the possible deal wasn't LBJ-approved).

The other shit, like LBJ's pull w/in the organization annoyed him but it's something he could have lived with if winning was most important. To alot of these guys it isn't. Kyrie put up the most shots in his last CLE year and he scored more per game than his first year in Boston.

Look at Harden, when asked about LBJ possibly joining them, he inferred that they were, "All good." I understand alot of BS comes w/ playing w/ the guy but fuck if you want to win, why would you not join up w/ the best player in the World unless you want to be Top Dog and alot of these guys do and their not going to be next to LBJ.

Is LBJ going to give up his role as the big dog? If not, why should Harden, its his team? This is where the NBA ego comes into play.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is LBJ going to give up his role as the big dog? If not, why should Harden, its his team? This is where the NBA ego comes into play.

Not right now. He's clearly still better than Harden. Harden needs to quite the Bullshit, "We're all good." No James, you're not, A KD-less GS Nerds beat your asses over 5.5 quarters but hey, James, you put up sick #'s during the regular season because you were the, "Big Dog.." Congratu-fucking-lations.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Not right now. He's clearly still better than Harden. Harden needs to quite the Bullshit, "We're all good." No James, you're not, A KD-less GS Nerds beat your asses over 5.5 quarters but hey, James, you put up sick #'s during the regular season because you were the, "Big Dog.." Congratu-fucking-lations.

LBJ w/ 4 corpses was up 2-1 on these same guys in the Finals. He didn't have CP3 or Gordon or Capella, etc...