Kyrie misses 8th straight game

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Including the last 2 against Boston. Must be either load management, or is just buying time until KD gets back. Get healthy soon Durantula so the fans can absorb and see this developing mistake of a duo with thought of championship aspirations.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He is one of the more frustrating NBA guys you'll ever witness. Ever.

He is talented enough to lead his team to a game 1 victory against the Bucks but psycho enough to disappear for the next 4 games.

4 for 18 game 2
8 for 22 game 3. 2 for 8 from 3
7 for 22 game 4. 1 for 7 from 3
6 for 21 game 5. 1 for 7 from 3

This man and Durant can lead Brooklyn to a title before Knicks. That in itself should motivate this psycho but will it? Who knows. You never know what Kyrie is going to show up and that's why Boston is going in on him even today.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I remember saying to myself this Boston team can win it all. After that game 1 victory, I said this team if Kyrie was on point can win it all.

Sure enough he turns into a ghost. He was the main reason they lost too because there was a complete recklessness about him. After they got destroyed game 2, he gave up.

kane

EOG master
Including the last 2 against Boston. Must be either load management, or is just buying time until KD gets back. Get healthy soon Durantula so the fans can absorb and see this developing mistake of a duo with thought of championship aspirations.

Not load management, he's had a bad shoulder, the guy has been injury prone throughout his entire career

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You never know when Kyrie is going to play and when he plays, you never know what you're going to get.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He hasn’t been the same since leaving Cleveland.

He's always been this guy, I foretold of this when he left Cleveland.

He makes the biggest shot in CLE history and people forget his entire body of work before then, He's an entertaining player but they don't play the game for shits and giggles in the NBA. It's about winning and you do that by playing the right way.... still waiting on this guy to grow up.