La Stella Has Found The Stroke At 30....

Heim

EOG Master
Muncy found it at 27. La Stella hit number 15 today measured at 432 ft. I'll have whatever he's having....

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I always question those so-called late-bloomers.

Paul Lo Duca did not become an everyday player for the Dodgers until 2001 when he was 29 years old.

He then made four All-Star teams before appearing in The Mitchell Report in 2007.

That said, I still appreciate Lo Duca's commentary on the horse racing product in New York.

Though I don't think he can speculate about juiced trainers without looking like a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Dedicated
I always question those so-called late-bloomers.

Paul Lo Duca did not become an everyday player for the Dodgers until 2001 when he was 29 years old.

He then made four All-Star teams before appearing in The Mitchell Report in 2007.

That said, I still appreciate Lo Duca's commentary on the horse racing product in New York.

Though I don't think he can speculate about juiced trainers without looking like a hypocrite.
Last night, on ESPN's Cards/Cubs broadcast, Matt Vascergian (spelling?) commented about the baseballs being juiced and asked A-Rod for his take. A-Rod deadpanned, "when it comes to juice, I probably shouldn't comment".

kane

EOG master
Last night, on ESPN's Cards/Cubs broadcast, Matt Vascergian (spelling?) commented about the baseballs being juiced and asked A-Rod for his take. A-Rod deadpanned, "when it comes to juice, I probably shouldn't comment".
I heard that too, I have a feeling Vasgergian wasn't thinking about A-Roid when he made that comment, it just came out, if he had stopped and thought about it, I don't think he would have said it, realizing what a bad spot he put A-Roid in

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Cubs traded La Stella to the Angels for future considerations.

La Stella spent four seasons with the Cub organization, going back-and-forth between the parent club and the minor leagues.

La Stella does own one Cub all-time team record after recording 21 pinch hits last season, a record previously shared by Dave Clark and Thad Bosley.