Lake(shit)show...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yep, exactly! That's why I love the kid and the maturity he is showing.

He doesn't need that sort of feel-good stuff in the media but he knows Brick does.

As long as AD can keep his supporting cast happy I think the Lakers will go far.

Say the right thing, keep their egos in check and then dominate on the court.

I bet he went by Brick's locker and made him feel special for the 10 points and 6 turnovers, that's what leaders do.

Exactly. The GOAT raises all Boats.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Oh your trolling with Brick as the GOAT? LOL. Yeah I enjoy it, used to be more fun when he was a better player though......

Easier for a few to believe you really thought that. Now it's pretty obvious you were just having some fun all along.

I'll still stand up for him though, Brick was a very good player at one point in his career, certainly top 50 in my mind.

These days he's usually not in the top 3 or 4 players out on the court, anyone watching the games can see that clearly.

That said he's still good enough to be part of a supporting cast that AD can make some serious noise with this year.

And keep up with the GOAT stuff, it's always pretty funny when someone takes you seriously.

:LOL: :LOL:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Oh your trolling with Brick as the GOAT? LOL. Yeah I enjoy it, used to be more fun when he was a better player though......

:LOL:

He should win MVP this year. He just set a Playoff Record. Do you guys ever get tired of looking like Clowns? Serious MoFo's take me serious, you posting clowns are jsut that, clowns. You literally make me look like a savant and I thank you for that.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yes, yes, MVP for sure!! If he doesn't it has to be rigged!!

And how did they give the game ball to Davis last night!!?? OMG are they kidding around?

The King got robbed!!

(hehehe..... :LOL::LOL:)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Anyway, should be a good series.

I think the Lakers probably drop one more game and end up moving on 4-2.

As long as Davis stays healthy the Lakers have a good chance to come out of the West IMO.

If he gets hurt they go back to being a team that wouldn't even qualify for the playoffs again.

Anyone on the supporting cast is fine, Davis goes down it's game over for the Lakers. Obviously.

Good luck with your action this weekend boys!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yes, yes, MVP for sure!! If he doesn't it has to be rigged!!

And how did they give the game ball to Davis last night!!?? OMG are they kidding around?

The King got robbed!!

(hehehe..... :LOL::LOL:)

No, Giannis is worthy, just not as worthy as LBJ.

AD deserved the game ball. He was phenomenal. This was the plan from day 1 and I fucking love it when a plan comes together.

They might come out of the West? No BandWagon Jumpers, only Knee Benders.

McIrish taking Bred behind the wood shed. Brick just scored 10 points in a playoff game. He tied for 3rd highest scorer on his TEAM. Not GOAT material.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's funny...Lebron will probably get the MVP but not even the MVP on his own team.

Says the guy who said Denver would suck.

Says the guy who said Kyrie > AD.

Says the guy who laughed out loud at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand.

The only thing that's funny is your NBA posting. It's beyond terrible. Stop talking NBA. Just stop.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's funny...Lebron will probably get the MVP but not even the MVP on his own team.

Says the guy who constantly quotes dumb ass Fezzik (mostly in jest). He is a verified losing sports bettor, why are you wasting one second of your life listening to this guy? You're plugged into the wrong feeds.

Heim

EOG Master
Watching last night...it's obvious to me Lebron is not the same guy that I saw in Jan or Feb....I think he's managing
a injury, maybe groin. The guy has been very average on the re-start. Screw the stats, his numbers have not been impactful.

Even a laymen square like Cowherd has noticed he's over-passing...why? because he's only got bully ball now. Transplant
Kuzma's athleticism in LBJ, then you have something again.

kane

EOG master
McIrish taking Bred behind the wood shed. Brick just scored 10 points in a playoff game. He tied for 3rd highest scorer on his TEAM. Not GOAT material.

The GOAT puts up historic playoff numbers, does something that's never been done in playoff history but his team loses, and you bitch about his play. The GOAT puts up modest numbers playing limited minutes while his team wins in a blowout, and you bitch about his play. Just stop with your bullshit already, your act grew tiresome years ago, now you just embarrass yourself with your ignorant takes

kane

EOG master

Giannis probably wins the MVP, and the GOAT is the MVP of his team, to think otherwise is silly. Take the GOAT off the Lakers and what's left is close to what AD had in N.O. and he never did anything with that group

kane

EOG master
Watching last night...it's obvious to me Lebron is not the same guy that I saw in Jan or Feb....I think he's managing
a injury, maybe groin. The guy has been very average on the re-start. Screw the stats, his numbers have not been impactful.

Even a laymen square like Cowherd has noticed he's over-passing...why? because he's only got bully ball now. Transplant

You make a good point about his groin, I've him listed on the injury report several times since the restart with a groin, it's possible he isn't fully healthy

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Giannis probably wins the MVP, and the GOAT is the MVP of his team, to think otherwise is silly. Take the GOAT off the Lakers and what's left is close to what AD had in N.O. and he never did anything with that group

Probably, he shouldn't but he probably will but I won't complain.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The GOAT puts up historic playoff numbers, does something that's never been done in playoff history but his team loses, and you bitch about his play. The GOAT puts up modest numbers playing limited minutes while his team wins in a blowout, and you bitch about his play. Just stop with your bullshit already, your act grew tiresome years ago, now you just embarrass yourself with your ignorant takes

This about sums it up but BS is all he and his ilk have.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Fucking stop. You don't know what your watching. Stop questioning his approach. They didn't need him to do anything; special it was fucking perfect.

You cherry pick criteria for historic numbers. If he breaks Jordan's record of averaging 43.7 points in the playoffs, that's breaking a record.

kane

EOG master
Probably, he shouldn't but he probably will but I won't complain.

If the writers had been doing their job correctly, the GOAT would have like 9 or 10 MVP awards, and I could say the same for Jordan, he should have way more than he won. The writers get tired of voting for the same guy, so they look for the new "big thing", one year it's Westbrook, one year it's Giannis, one year it's Harden, one year it's Derrick Rose, but while those guys have won the award, the GOAT has always been the best player in the game. And like I said, the same argument can be said for Jordan, rather than just giving it to the best player, the writers look for the 'flavor of the month"

kane

EOG master
You cherry pick criteria for doing something that's never been done. If he breaks Jordan's record of averaging 43.7 points in the playoffs, that's breaking a record.

I don't cherry pick shit, it was all over the sports world that the GOAT became the first player in playoff history to score 20+ points, 15+ assists, and 15+ rebounds. I didn't come up with that stat, I didn't invent it. And the GOAT didn't break a record, he accomplished something that no other player has ever done, and he did it in his 17th season which makes it all the more amazing

I don't cherry pick shit, it was all over the sports world that the GOAT became the first player in playoff history to score 20+ points, 15+ assists, and 15+ rebounds. I didn't come up with that stat, I didn't invent it. And the GOAT didn't break a record, he accomplished something that no other player has ever done, and he did it in his 17th season which makes it all the more amazing
You data mine and invent what's considered great.

kane

EOG master
BTW, if he did break Jordan's playoff scoring record, you'd be the first one to bitch about it and call him a ball hog who doesn't get his teammates involved, no matter what he does you always find a way to bitch, just stop with your ignorant bullshit already

BTW, if he did break Jordan's playoff scoring record, you'd be the first one to bitch about it and call him a ball hog who doesn't get his teammates involved, no matter what he does you always find a way to bitch, just stop with your ignorant bullshit already
He'll never break Jordan's scoring records. Brick looks to pass first even in clutch situations.

kane

EOG master
kane doesn't understand that point forwards get lots of assists to go along with a normal forwards points and rebounds.

Raiders doesn't understand the GOAT did something the other night that's never been done by any player in the history of the league, and he did it in his 17th season

Heim

EOG Master
Fucking stop. You don't know what your watching. Stop questioning his approach. They didn't need him to do anything; special it was fucking perfect.

LOL...so now the GOAT doesn't need to do anything!?.....yup, let's hope KCP keeps hitting those 3's...dude, have televisions
made it out there yet...it's obvious his managing a injury. No lift, nothing. Whiteside is swatting his shit left and right

kane

EOG master
Jordan leads all players in all time points per game average, the GOAT is 4th all time, the GOAT destroys him in assists and rebounds

Why not add steals and blocks into the formula
Raiders doesn't understand the GOAT did something the other night that's never been done by any player in the history of the league, and he did it in his 17th season
WTF did he do? You just pick out numbers out of the air. I could come up with something that's never been done every night if I could determine the criteria after the game.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The magic number may be 10, 15, 20, whatever is needed to make a point. Scoring is what counts to be the GOAT.

Say's a moron like you? Let's say that is true, which it isn't, LBJ has scored more playoff points on less shots than MJ. No one in the history of the world has scored more playoff points than LBJ. He has like 1,000 more than the next guy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Say's a moron like you? Let's say that is true, which it isn't, LBJ has scored more playoff points on less shots than MJ. No one in the history of the world has scored more playoff points than LBJ. He has like 1,000 more than the next guy.

Thus, by your warped logic, LBJ is GOAT.

Brick switches teams to get into the playoffs to give him the opportunity and has absolutely choked in many playoff games.

If you had to pick the player that you would want the ball in his hands with 20 seconds left in the game and down by 1 in the finals, everyone would take Jordan. He may draw a foul, score or give Kerr an easy shot. Brick doesn't want to go to the line.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If you had to pick the player that you would want the ball in his hands with 20 seconds left in the game and down by 1 in the finals, everyone would take Jordan. He may draw a foul, score or give Kerr an easy shot. Brick doesn't want to go to the line.

Clutch.jpg

Brick has absolutely suck in 4th quarters and OT of many games. Now Bred wants to play kane and cherry pick numbers. Is it last possession, 10 seconds, 5 seconds, 2 seconds. Not only that but he uses a small sample size. Math isn't for everyone.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So lets review.

LBJ is a more efficient scorer in the playoffs, has over 1,000 more playoff points and has been more clutch. But he's not the GOAT because he only socred 10-pts in a blowout first round win. I think you're beginning to convince me.

I'll copy some finals stats.

LeBron James in 2017 is starting to resemble the LeBron of 2011.

And no, that's not a good thing. 2011 would be the year where James' Miami Heat lost to the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals. It also happened to be an embarrassing series where James consistently disappeared in the championship series.

Fast forward to present day and James is putting on a similar performance versus the Golden State Warriors:
https://247sports.com/nba/golden-st...er-stats-in-NBA-Finals-are-dreadful-53030464/