Lake(shit)show...

Point forward stats are inflated. When Jordan moved to point guard he was putting up a triple double almost every night.
Jordan kept rolling from there. A March 25 win in Seattle kicked off a run of seven consecutive triple-doubles

All told, Jordan racked up 11 triple-doubles in 15 games. He also narrowly missed a few more during that stretch, averaging 32.7 points, 10.1 rebounds, 10.1 assists, and 2.6 steals per game, shooting 50 percent from the field and 88 percent from the foul line.

So lets review.

LBJ is a more efficient scorer in the playoffs, has over 1,000 more playoff points and has been more clutch. But he's not the GOAT because he only socred 10-pts in a blowout first round win. I think you're beginning to convince me.
You're an imbecile. Centers and forwards shoot for a higher percentage because of all the dunks and layups. In the 80s and 90s, it was a tougher game. They didn't allow guards to drive without getting hit.

Heim

EOG Master
This is Lebron's first year as a pure pg......everything is run thru him....guy is 35. A couple of times last night he didn't even
bother getting back on 'D'.....it has to take it's toll. Plus I think that groin is a issue. Hilarious thread....we're pretending this
is even Lebron 3-4 years removed. He's not close to that. Ask Paul Pierce lol

This is Lebron's first year as a pure pg......everything is run thru him....guy is 35. A couple of times last night he didn't even
bother getting back on 'D'.....it has to take it's toll. Plus I think that groin is a issue.

He hasn't gotten back on defense for 8 years. Always seems to be the last man down and gets some easy points when the other team takes a quick shot and misses.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
bother getting back on 'D'.....it has to take it's toll. Plus I think that groin is a issue.

JFC. Now you're on his defense? He's been defensibvley phenomenal this year and I mean phenomenal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

JFC. Now you're on his defense? He's been defensibvley phenomenal this year and I mean phenomenal.

kane

EOG master
You're an imbecile. Centers and forwards shoot for a higher percentage because of all the dunks and layups. In the 80s and 90s, it was a tougher game. They didn't allow guards to drive without getting hit.

Right, because it's not like Jordan ever got any dunks or layups in his career, try again moron

Now you think Brick plays better defense than Jordan. LOL Just watch the Last Dance. Jordan's mental toughness and insane desire to win sets him apart from Brick.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Raiders,, Kane had you pegged many moons ago. LBJ is such a threat to you and MJ guys that you have to just throw out BS.

Relax, LBJ is no longer a threat, he is the GOAT. It's over Bro, take the "L" like a fucking man.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Now you think Brick plays better defense than Jordan. LOL

Fuck yes. He can guard anyone MJ can guard and people he can't.

Just watch the Last Dance. Jordan's mental toughness and insane desire to win sets him apart from Brick.

No. He had the 2nd best player of his generation as his teammate. PIP is 8th All-time in Playoff VORP.... of all fucking time. Look, he was blessed to play w/ great players and for great caoches; more power to him but ain't LBJ. LBJ leaves and teams are decimated, MJ leaves and they win 2 less games and have a better defensive rating.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

No. He had the 2nd best player of his generation as his teammate. PIP is 8th All-time in Playoff VORP.... of all fucking time. Look, he was blessed to play w/ great players and for great caoches; more power to him but ain't LBJ. LBJ leaves and teams are decimated, MJ leaves and they win 2 less games and have a better defensive rating.
Just stop with that nonsense that the bulls D was better without Jordan.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
GB - I think Lue didn’t get another job because his reputation was one of letting LBJ run the team.

Having a Top #1, #2 and #3, covered alot of his sins. He was terrible In-Running, just awful. I pointed out dozens of examples. Out of timeouts and our defensive schemes, etc, he was fine with that stuff but when the bullets started flying, he was lost.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Jordan/Pippen/Rodman was the best defensive trio in the history of the game. I know YOU know that. Others, maybe not so much.

It is an absolute fact that the Bulls had a better defensive rating the year after MJ retired. I don't know what else tell you besides the facts but those don't tend to make a dent with abject morons, such as yourself. If you don't believe, stop being lazy and look it up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ok, so according to Valueless, eventhough the Bulls were more efficient on defense the year after MJ retired, because he's MJ, they simply couldn'r have had a better defense that year. Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.

Stop comparing different years. Look at the season Jordan played half the year. Look at the Bulls record with and without Jordan. Jordan led the league in steals three different years while also leading the league in scoring.