Laker Number Tonight.....

Heim

EOG Master
They got as high as +3.5. Hmmmm their RSW total closed 48 at Westgate and POR closed 42.5. I hate to throw in the much used forum cliche what am I missing but what am I missing? You'd think public perception alone would have this number open at a pk and go from there.

Last edited:

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I’m sure the line is an overreaction slightly, but Lebrons teams usually come out the gate very slow for the first couple months.

Heim

EOG Master
3 things evident tonight:

1) Lakers still can't shoot
2) Rondo > Lonzo
3) Lakers will be a over team

King Felix

EOG Veteran
They got as high as +3.5. Hmmmm their RSW total closed 48 at Westgate and POR closed 42.5. I hate to throw in the much used forum cliche what am I missing but what am I missing? You'd think public perception alone would have this number open at a pk and go from there.
Huh? Portland is one of the 5 toughest places to play in the league; I'd say top 3. Win totals have never ever been a good indicator of daily lines either.

railbird

EOG Master

2) Rondo > Lonzo

2017 Lakers more chemisty than 2018 lakers.
magic Johnson put together a shitshow
LeBron is a selfish pos and past his prime
Luke was hired because he isn't an alpha male and can be dictated to by Jeannie and magic
palinka was hired by magic because he also takes it up the ass

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Huh? Portland is one of the 5 toughest places to play in the league; I'd say top 3. Win totals have never ever been a good indicator of daily lines either.

@King Felix Dude please post more at EOG. This place needs your willingness to set shit straight, I read this nonsense everyday and I'm just like...WOW

Gabe

Horse racing expert

2) Rondo > Lonzo

Lakers can't shoot. bet overs. WOW

Remember these are the people coming into my threads and hating. Remember that.

#WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS

MrTop

EOG Master
gabe how much does it cost to post in your thread ? do you have paypal so I could send you the money ?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
gabe how much does it cost to post in your thread ? do you have paypal so I could send you the money ?

$500 PP to trackgabe@yahoo.com and I promise not to post here for 6 months. No ghosts, no bs ,
No questions asked, will log out immediately.

Are you going to send it? Doubt it, all talk. If I see a $500 payment in my PayPal you won’t see me here til April 19th.

I’m going to sit back and watch the excuses flow.

blueline

EOG Master
$500 PP to trackgabe@yahoo.com and I promise not to post here for 6 months. No ghosts, no bs ,
No questions asked, will log out immediately.

Are you going to send it? Doubt it, all talk. If I see a $500 payment in my PayPal you won’t see me here til April 19th.

I’m going to sit back and watch the excuses flow.

that's like 3 weeks rent for you..wow

kane

EOG master
Since the season just started, I think it's time for me to post one of my favorite things. The Lakers could have had Jayson Tatum, instead they're stuck with Lonzo Rubio and his ugly jumper. So fortunate Danny Ainge is running things in Boston.

kane

EOG master
Luke was hired because he isn't an alpha male and can be dictated to by Jeannie and magic
You thought Lonzo Rubio would change the NBA, bahahahahahahahahahha
You thought Lonzo Rubio would change the NBA, bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heim

EOG Master
POR is garbage this year. A opponent doesn't hit their first three until the one minute mark in 3Q and you're only up 3?! This was a one point game at the 3:29 mark.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
When did EOG become a cesspool of terrible gambling minds ridiculing others?

Heim actually posted that the Lakers can't shoot and to be their overs in the same breath. These trolls love to talk about others but when they start posting their own thoughts it exposes their ineptness. At least heim still tries to sound relevant and stay on topic while bashit blueline and others have stopped talking about sports and spend all their time on EOG talking about one person.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
When did EOG become a cesspool of terrible gambling minds ridiculing others?

Heim actually posted that the Lakers can't shoot and to be their overs in the same breath. These trolls love to talk about others but when they start posting their own thoughts it exposes their ineptness. At least heim still tries to sound relevant and stay on topic while bashit blueline and others have stopped talking about sports and spend all their time on EOG talking about one person.

He said the Lakers were pushing the tempo....games bound to go over doing that, no matter how bad you shoot...

Heim

EOG Master
small-ball lineup featuring two point guards (Rajon Rondo and Lonzo Ball), Josh Hart, Lance Stephenson and Kyle Kuzma at center.......

The above is a over bettors dream when Walton utilizes it. Can't stop anything going to the rim and nothing but run & gun going the other
way.

Heim

EOG Master
lakers -1.5 rockets

Saturday night Oct 20

Fan duel

The last thing LAL needed was a hungry Houston coming in after being manhandled by NOLA while they're trying to figure rotations out. Go to the head of the class if u got HOU +1.5.

Heim

EOG Master
Ingram's suspension is probably going to cost him a starting job. Evident last night, if the Lakers are going to play at this pace they have to go with Lonzo and Kuzma.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It took Lakers suspensions to show Walton Ingram & Rondo shouldn't be starting.

Let's not lose sight of what really matters.... LBJ fucked around and got a triple-Double :)

P.S. Lance will make you dance!

railbird

EOG Master
Correct

MrTop

EOG Master
Stephen A. smith says LeBron no longer the best. 34 y/o

new video has LeBron throwing the keeds under the bus.

MrTop

EOG Master
on line at fan duel .. some guy pushed me out of the way and said " Get out of the way , I am gonna get a piece of that bet with the clippers +4 vs the old man. "

they are all on the clippers

sad

MrTop

EOG Master
cris was right on the clipper full point late -3 but was wrong on Syracuse full point late money +5.5... CTG, south pt. and nugget closed VA -6.5

draftkings closed lakers -3 (-112 )

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
No Brandon Ingram tonight for the Lakers.

He sat out with a shoulder injury.

Kuzma left the game in the fourth quarter with a non-contact ankle sprain (X-rays negative).