Last few regular season games...

dirty

EOG Master
I apologize Froggie and I admit I didn't read your thread Ver well yesterday or last nite.....I was very Busy with the opening of Little league and My son's parade and game yesterday evening.....I should have Caught it and I didn't...As you know the Bashing in peeps Threads is taken care of very quickly here....

Enjoy your thread and I read it every day...(usually lol)

Good Luck this last week in the NBA and and in the Playoffs..:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Well apology accepted Dirty. Sparticus, thank you for the awesome post. You know, I think Hitman26 is right. Today and the next couple are dangerous days. I can spend some quality time with the wife and kids on Easter, ponder this situation and just start a new playoff thread. That seems like good advice. I would hate to just jump back in like nothing happened and not have my proper focus, or my mind right. Good time for a slight break.

For those of you that think I am letting David1 win, I cannot think like that. The only wins I look for are bets that I make. You could be the biggest and baddest MF on the block. The littlest insignificant punk comes up and shoves you in front of everyone. The hall monitors are asleep. All your friends start salivating, waiting for his execution. But what will you gain? Absolutely nothing. I am supposed to beat up David1, every time. This time he kicked me in the nuts when I was not looking. So I have to act my part. If I don't, I am on his level, if I trash him, I am still on his level. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. So I push the punk away, without decapitating him, and ask the hall monitors and the principal to keep an eye on things, so I do not have to end his miserable existence. All I want to do is cap, bet and post my NBA.

Last, I am also to blame for taunting the punk. That was a stupid mistake on my part. I got sucked in to his world, again. I know better and still fall in. I did not think it would spill over into the money forums, but with David1, nothing is unthinkable, no low is too low. So, I accept my contribution to this disaster and hope for once in my life I can resist temptation. I apologize for any part I had in this. Not to David1, he still can play hopscotch on the interstate. But to the forum and the people who bet their hard earned money on my plays. That is a huge responsibility, and I am trying to be more like Bucsfan, and less combative like FROG. Two steps forward, one step back. The only thing I ask is don't lose faith in me brothers.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I am thinking where to hide the Easter eggs inside the house so my kids will not find them too quickly. The Spurs are playing? Not today Ken. Streak was broke, I can wait a couple start again.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

dirty

EOG Master
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I am thinking where to hide the Easter eggs inside the house so my kids will not find them too quickly.

NOT IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL...THEY MIGHT LOSE A HAND :+waving-5

and Great Reply bud......Thanks for stepping up to be the better person

A couple of guys here nailed it FROG. Catch your breath and start a playoff thread when (and if) it feels right. Looks like David is gone without a vote.

Happy Easter

CrazyIvan said:
Omni Frog, where are you? Why did you keep disappearing... your followers are looking for you! :+signs8-7 :+thumbs-2

I think he implied he's returning for the playoffs.

CrazyIvan said:
Omni Frog has a tendency to disappear always dont know why.

Well, for one thing, i understand he's got a family, a beautiful wife,
& lotsa children...

You, however, being a single young guy, why aren't you out getting
laid...if you are too busy due to work & gambling to play the dating
game, at least spend the time to go get a $20 BJ downtown in the
Main & Hastings area...