Last few regular season games...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
2-3-1 (-1.3 units)

Nice early game with Nets/Cavs. Shocked that Nets are 10-0 L10 ATS vs. Cavs. However they were never laying 6 points either, as recent form and 14 game winning streak will sure boost the price. Total is pretty low also as it is bouncing bottom here. Opened at 184 1/2, down to 181. The 6 has held steady. #11 Zydrunas Ilgauskas | C is out, and Hughes is back, playing way back to normal game minutes. I will be working this game.

Best Wishes... OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Cavs ov 181 (everywhere)

This is painted. My numbers say 187, Cavs are a showtime team at times, if not most of the time. Lose lumbering center, defense for running Hughes. Cavs are in a lot of 200+ games. Nets have much improved defense, but also some showboaters who would love to show LeBron up. Especially Vince and RJ. I have to post this for 15 minutes before post deadline.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I am already set here, but will put this out, as a non tracked, if you were desperate for 2H action, I would go over 91-91 1/2. But look for that hook.

The reason for a no track is I have decent position for already established 1H. Still, defense is just not happening here. There is 1 block between both teams and both are +50% fg. Lot of Cav ft's and a close game. Obviously not an under 184 1/2 pace, as entertainment and scoring is the venue today. Prefer the ov 180 1/2, which it made it to before post. This one got bet straight down from jump. So much for steam chasin FROG. Either way, better to keep it real and just opinion it. If it wins easy, too bad, no record.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I guess 210 points is enough. 29 MOVATS. Even the non counting 2H was good by a doz. Would you rather be with the guys that went un 184 1/2 down to 180 1/2? Or over with FROG 181? If someone says FROG, you are a past poster, you say, FROG tries to post 15 minutes, before the game goes. If they say I am a steam chaser, you say what? Guy goes against the steam more than any capper out there. I would like to thank a couple of guys.

InSpades, for blowing up old thread advice. Get me back focused and motivated.

Greenhead, who asked, why are you even bothering with these sides when the numbers are so tight? Probably 3 or 4 out of last 5 have been on number or a within a hook. Stick with totals.

The Shrink, when he falsely accused me of chasing steam, later I was vindicated, I was on 13-1 NBA total run, all but a couple with double digit ATSMOV, in the playoffs. I just lost interest after that. So he asked for one more chance. He even said I could front page, but the forums are satisfactory.

Thank you all, I am appreciative to you for your quality input. :+signs8-3

Sometimes you need a slap in the face for a reality check.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Un 101 1/2 2H Denver. 5 Dimes, CRIS

No Richardson, Warriors played similar game last night, failed to rally 2H, 93 2H, and Richardson went off for team high 29. Denver can hold the lead, then coast and eat clock 4Q. High 2H number from oops 207 1/2 for game. Just do not see tired, thin and undermanned Warriors mounting much of an offense 2H. Camby is holding his own in middle, and J's are clangin.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Warriors actually staged a brief comeback, only to sputter at very end, extra ft's made it closer, but either way, another casher. Back in black. For all my 6 viewers, we win.

Cigar, fine wine (berenauslese: Qualitatswein Mit Pradakit), jacuzzi and a oil massage.

Would take Orlando +7 overnights.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
4-3-1 (+.7 unit)

Motown un 179 Grande, Skybook, Pinny

This one just opened, moving between 178-179. These teams are about as familiar with each other as any. And knowing each other's tendencies makes for little offense. Both comfortable in half court no quick shot sets, they just have low scoring affairs, time after time. Last game was low even for their offenseless games, 75-72, 147, and that was with some ft and shoot at the end. Motown getting reay for playoffs, focusing on D, eating up 4Q clock when leading.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Drastic measures hanging a 88 for 2H. Let me check my numbers. Back fast.

OK, we are going to roll with same as yesterday. If you needed a bet, I would go under 88 2H. Ten point lead and pace just dropped off the world last few minutes. I think more of that to come, especially in 4Q. Hey, sittin sweet with un 179. Big 80 point 1H Leaves us with 99. Hedge over 87? Numbers indicate another un 2H. I am circling my prey. I normally press up but not going to here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
171 will work, especially for you cagey hedgers out there. Weird 4Q for a blowout, but still had enough room un the 179. Have to like every result except if you went un 2H. Hopefully I brought up some other options. These totals are treating me right, so I will pass the next round of games, reevaluate Magic, scan rest of totals, one more time. Possible 2H play in next 3.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hey Clip! Magic +7.

Bought this last night and it made 8, back to 7. Injuries good news Magic, bad news Heat. Hedo good, Posey out. Shaq all world yesterday, will he be this afternoon? Magic beating all comers, including league's best Motown, Dallas and Cleveland. Will not backdown from anyone, have depth and key no travel, no game since Motown. Common opponent Magic beat them, Heat got crushed. Enoughs points here for me.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Ok Froggy. I didn't even know you were posting plays again. I guess you are back on the payroll. I'm lucky I accidently stumbled into this forum.

Magic it is.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Hey Clip! Magic +7.

Bought this last night and it made 8, back to 7. Injuries good news Magic, bad news Heat. Hedo good, Posey out. Shaq all world yesterday, will he be this afternoon? Magic beating all comers, including league's best Motown, Dallas and Cleveland. Will not backdown from anyone, have depth and key no travel, no game since Motown. Common opponent Magic beat them, Heat got crushed. Enoughs points here for me.

Best of luck FROG....but I think the Heat roll here. :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hitman26, yup, talking to myself in the EOG NBA Forum. But getting good feedback from my people. Putting the real deal out there. I guess it is all about rep and winning.

sb, had I known you felt that way I would have made it a 5 unit play.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
sb, had I known you felt that way I would have made it a 5 unit play.

HAHA, glad to know you value my opinion......looking good so far, but still early. 'Toine back to his usual tricks of missing wide open jumpers and turning the ball over. He is by far the most hated player in Heat history. This guy is truly awful. Best of luck on your play.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Well the Heat sure did roll in the 1H. Rolled over and played dead. A 7 1/2 point fave down by 13. I think I can watch the 2H and hope the Magic do not fall apart and lose by 20. Would look at hedge but with Heat playing 24 hours ago, and travel, well, they do not even need this game. Not exactly a confidence inspiring effort so far. Holding tight, circling the prey.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Well the Heat sure did roll in the 1H. Rolled over and played dead. A 7 1/2 point fave down by 13. I think I can watch the 2H and hope the Magic do not fall apart and lose by 20. Would look at hedge but with Heat playing 24 hours ago, and travel, well, they do not even need this game. Not exactly a confidence inspiring effort so far. Holding tight, circling the prey.

Yes, Heat look terrible. 'Toine looks awful as usual. Heat turning it over way too much and allowing Orlando wide open jumpshots, which they are cashing in on. Even a missed dunk by Shaq was included in the 1H. I would say that you look very good at the half, however I have seen this show before with the Heat. Down big at the half, only to end up winning the game. I think last time was against the Pacers. Down 14 or 17 in the 3Q and ended up winning by 5 I believe if my memory is correct. With all this being said you are still sitting very pretty at the half. Good call. :+excited-

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
How about down by 20, 3rd Q, having to win by 8, vs. Magic?, not shit on a stick Indy. Teams going opposite of each other.

I think Magic +7 is the better side at this juncture.

Nice call FROG....my HEAT looked awful! Probably the worst that I have seen them play this season. Nice call.

What kind of wine will you be drinking tonight? :rolleyes:

Nice call FROG....my HEAT looked awful! Probably the worst that I have seen them play this season. Nice call.

What kind of wine will you be drinking tonight? :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Another FROG Barco game. 16 1/2 ATSMOV, but was not even that close. Cannot say I was ever worried about covering, nor a Heat comeback. Was good not to hedge. Was nice to have a side not drop the hook against or tie. Little worry of that here. I almost look like I have bet this NBA before.

Cigar, 1 glass of merlot, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

If you want to show ol FROG some love boost my FROG green rep power in the lower left corner or tell The Shrink,
FROG rocks EOG NBA. :cheers

joelatti

Thank you Frog and I added some to your rep...You have always had great insight into the NBA....keep it coming if you please!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
joelatti said:
Thank you Frog and I added some to your rep...You have always had great insight into the NBA....keep it coming if you please!

No joelatti, thank you. Your input is always welcome. If you have not made money off of this thread you are brain dead.

Best wishes...OF :smackdown

joelatti

I have made some scratch off this thread and I would hope to make a little more if the frog swims that way!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
SacKings under 94 1/2 2H Oly/Pinny

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

Rockets not able to get anything going vs. Kings physical frontline, team defense. With a decent 14 point 1H lead, Kings tend to slow it down and pound the ball inside, slow, halfcourt sets. Both teams shooting is off, and inside easy baskets are not there often. Kings are notoriously slow it down in 4Q team.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
79 is a very good 2H. So another 15 1/2 ATSMOV, on a half! Barcoed again. No close ones today, guess that brings record to 7-3-1. 70 % (+3.7 units) Can't have another cigar, wine and etc. Thought I was done for night with Magic upset, but this total was hard to pass up.

Best Wishes...Good Night...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
7-3-1. 70 % (+3.7 units) Nice 5-0 weekend.

Obviously not chasing units here, as the cappers at front page Don Best will bet 50 stars. And you can get that for $20. How much for the 5 star? 1 star? Think I will stick to my backwater pond, and be an underground capper. Prefer high winning % only. No early game today to get started off winning. However a couple lines are moving, Ind un, Clip under. I would pass on the Indy, as it has been bled of most value, and preadjusted. 193 1/2 would be a nice catch on Clips un. Will check in later, hour or so before first game.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hiya Woof. Knicks +10 Everywhere.

Have to go with double digit dog Knicks. All of a sudden, Larry has a team playing hard. Amazing. How did he do it? He got best self proclaimed pg injured. Marbury sits. He found a place on the end of the bench for Jerome James. He has tried to get Stevie to assist more than shoot. Well two out of three have worked. Jamal Crawford now has the title go to guy. He is playing career best? At least Knick best. But more importantly, team is defending, rotation seems to be set, Stevie's minutes dropping. Very nice four horsemen off bench. Nate Robinson, Mo Taylor, Jackie Butler and David Lee. They come in and hustle, score. Makes them a legit 9 deep team, trying until the end. Three staight they have won, outrebounded and outplayed opponent, including tonight's Indy. All I want at this juncture is a team effort for four quarters.

Indy. Well so much for this championship dark horse. It seems they are not improved, but lacking. While the Knicks were crushing the Celts in the 4Q, the Pacers were dead from the opening whistle. They have lost 7 of L7 ATS. The last time they hosted the Knicks they were an 8 point fave and lost outright by 15, 107-92. Are the Knicks playing better since then, or is Indy? I guess Indy since line is now 10. No rest/edge factor and Canseco has held little if no homecourt advantage this season.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Philly un 206 Grande.

Might have to bite the bullet and take 205 1/2. Was creeping upward on a fake and I picked up 206 1/2 and 206 on a reversal. The days of the high scoring run up and down the court games are over. Philly in a creeper with the Bulls 89-75. Wash also scored 86, losing 86-99 at home to Heat. They played with an injury depleted lineup, and now both top two offensive threats are gimps. CWebb could go, might be better if he does not as they play better team D with him off the court. And he still scores. Last game was scratch at warmups, by him. That is not a good sign. At this stage of the season, at this stage of his career, his back is chronic, but he goes. Have to watch this close as rosters may vary.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Holding tight on both 2H's.

Had a 3 fest in the middle of the 2nd take it above pace. Late scoring at end of both Q's not exactly helpful either. Couple points above pace, sadly a close game, not liking it, but hanging on. Pacers are stiff. I saw them score one basket in the last 6 minutes of the 2Q. The rest were ft's. I will recheck the play by plays, but that is what I saw. Neither half looks very promising anyway. Just hope Indy's ft parade ends and Was/76ers, miss some shots.