Last Post Until I Get My Shirt

Boys I have e-mailed The General and he said it is on its way and has been a while now. I get delivers by 12:30PM EST here so lets see what happens.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
since poker started there is much less posting, if JJ goes down it will be a ghost town, get that shirt to him pronto!!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
GENERAL DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE ABOUT DONATING MY SHIRT TO THE NIGERIANS IN NEW ORLEANS.I WANT TO SEE THE NIGERIAN ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED ROBBING A CONVIENCE STORE WEARING THE BEANTOWNJIM DONATED EOG TEE SHIRT.I AM JUST TRYING TO PUT THE EOG ON THE NATIONAL MAP.IF WE SEND 100 EOG TEE SHIRTS TO THESE NIGERIANS SOONER OR LATER ONE OF THE SHIRTS WILL BE WORN IN A ROBBERY AND THE EOG WILL BE ON NATIONAL T.V. GENERAL THIS IS WHY THE SHRINK HIRED ME TO BE CREATIVE WITH NEW IDEAS.YOU SEE GENERAL BEANTOWNJIM THINKS OF EVERYTHING

X

xpanda

BTJ, seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Who talks like that anymore?

I hope one day you need lifesaving surgery and your surgeon is black. Maybe then you'll pull your head out of your ass.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
PERSONALLY XPANDA I DONT KNOW ANYBODY WHO DOESNT TALK LIKE THIS SO WHY DONT YOU WAKRE THE F-CK UP.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A BLACK GUY OR WOMEN AT YOUR HOUSE FOR DINNER SO DONT START WITH YOUR LIBERAL BULLSHIT.I SUPPOSE YOU WOULDNT BE UPSET XPANDA IF YOU SAW YOUR DAUGHTER WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH BEN WALLACE.LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE HUH FELLAS AND KNOCK OFF ALL THIS LIBERAL CRAP.

ANYBODY WHO DOESNT THINK THERE IS RACISM IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOUR SISTER WAS DATING BEN WALLACE,KEVIN GARNETT,ALLAN IVERSON,OR XPANDA WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS

JJ my friend,

Do you have any idea the time and effort involved with producing a T-Shirt for you? Currently 24 young Korean women in Seoul working full time to create a one-of-a-kind size XXXXXL shirt for you. Material shortages had slowed down the process. Patience my raccoon fearing friend...

Xpanda,

EOG Poker tournament today?

X

xpanda

BTJ, at least HALF of my friends are of different ethnicities than I. Have them over for dinner all the time. Been that way my whole life. How f'n boring would life be if everyone I hung around was the same as I? And, no, I rarely meet people who talk like you, except for my racist uncle, but he's a miserable prick.

I realise that there is a lot of racism in your country, but does that make your slander okay? Of course not. One person at a time to change stupidity like that and you could be the better person here and learn to step up to the plate instead of using your convoluted reasoning to justify your ignorance.

Racism is positively stupid.

You should also note that I'm female so listing me under your dating list alongside the black men wasn't very bright of you.

Would you rather your sister dated Timothy McVeigh or Colin Powell? Colin Firth or Denzel Washington? Russ Hawkins or Steadman Graham?

Catch my point?

You are one white guy I wouldn't want my sister anywhere near.

Jimmy: we aren't able to run any tourneys until next week, but maybe we could hop on an empty table with some other members later? I'm out of the house until 8 or 9 tonight so will look for you when I get back. Or maybe it would jsut be more expedient if I were to send my hundred bucks direct to you via Neteller? You let me know what's more convenient. :D

xpanda said:
Jimmy: we aren't able to run any tourneys until next week, but maybe we could hop on an empty table with some other members later? I'm out of the house until 8 or 9 tonight so will look for you when I get back. Or maybe it would jsut be more expedient if I were to send my hundred bucks direct to you via Neteller? You let me know what's more convenient. :D
Why prolong the agony? Send me 50 via Neteller and we'll call it a day...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:
Boys I have e-mailed The General and he said it is on its way and has been a while now. I get delivers by 12:30PM EST here so lets see what happens.
It is after 12:30, so if no shirt has arrived, you must remain quiet. Thank you for your support!

Brock

EOG Dedicated
No mail on monday columbus day so that means the earliest we see jj is Tuesday, sure he is reading the board, Hi JJ:+waving-5

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
wrigley said:
Cant we Fed -Ex him the shirt overnight hate to see JJ not post:frustrate
JJ probably has no power since he has not paid his electric bill all year! LOL! Whatever the reason, it sure is quiet around here without him!:+cops-2+

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
jjgold said:

I am going to lose sleep over this tonite.

ATTENTION

WHORE