Last TD : Caused Bookies to Curse

Sam Odom

EOG Master
I have question, I know there are a lot of middling going on offshore but do locals get a lot of middlers?

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
Sam Odom said:
I have question, I know there are a lot of middling going on offshore but do locals get a lot of middlers?

Lots of locals start with the line in the morning paper and don't move.

If their players play offshore and have a clue, then yes they would try to middle with the local or just play the soft number with him.

I STRONGLY discourage anyone from middling Football as a Living...

Every single person I know that thought they could do this is BROKE, period...

THE SHRINK

Sam Odom

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
In my opinion, only FOOLS MIDDLE FOOTBALL...

THE SHRINK

Bold statement, Ken! I understand College BB is where it's at for middlers?

THE SHRINK said:

Is basketball at better vechile to try these so-called middles?

Any stories of broken people who tired to do this with football?

Inquiring minds want to know! :D

THE SHRINK said:

THE SHRINK

SHRINK has said this for years and still people dont listen

If a bettor is smart they'll only try to middle certain #'s. Books welcome ALL middelers on odd #'s,lol. I can tell you one thing here in NY. Thats that the over was played all night long till 7pm than it was DRILLED heavy. My godfather had to edge action off as far away as Atlanta as his offices were all heavy on the OVER already,lol. Books were murdered on the total last night.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
JimFiestSux said:
If a bettor is smart they'll only try to middle certain #'s. Books welcome ALL middelers on odd #'s,lol. I can tell you one thing here in NY. Thats that the over was played all night long till 7pm than it was DRILLED heavy. My godfather had to edge action off as far away as Atlanta as his offices were all heavy on the OVER already,lol. Books were murdered on the total last night.
My Godfather? Can't believe he couldn't get down in New Yawk, all he had to say was he needed a 'favor'! LOL!

lol, His main office is in New Yawk,lol. But they were so overloaded on the OVEr he had to call his partner to unload a little, but none the less he was hit hard on the OVER and St.Louie action as well. Bad night for books on NFL last night. They are lucky that most bettors go light or don't play till regular season or they would've been destroyed,lol.