Lawrence

Re: Lawrence

night mofo, tuck, zero, gotti, and everyone else in here...happy now...

NOPE. Now I feel fucking pathetic now. I supposed "hot chick" with great lungs..told me goodnight on a gambling forum. :hung:hung

how do you spell zerocage? loser.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Well since all you people are cuddling with my woman, please inform me how i taste at a later date :)

i'm signing out I have to be at work in a matter of hours and as long as it takes me to fall asleep , shit i may get an hour of z time

mofome

Banned

i'm signing out I have to be at work in a matter of hours and as long as it takes me to fall asleep , shit i may get an hour of z time

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

night z, im only on for the night. will probably sign on once a day over the next week or so but then im probably headed out for a while.

looking forward to party time in KC

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Tuckman

Uh Poster

who woulda thunk it, my 1st ever e-date woulda been with such a cutie patootie...

A special thanks goes out to Law, well for fucking up and giving me and mo the chance to thumb wrestle for her..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Law, she is sleeping in my bed, would u like me to wake her up, i'm sure she has some concerns about the MOD team here...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckie poo never replies to my deals in bases.

:nono

the first thing i see when the site loads is dirty's avatar, that drives me nuts...its a chore to even see my own team so i dont check it that often...i wish we stayed on cbs, the lower pot was worth it imo for thier software...

mofome

Banned

the first thing i see when the site loads is dirty's avatar, that drives me nuts...its a chore to even see my own team so i dont check it that often...i wish we stayed on cbs, the lower pot was worth it imo for thier software...

yeah, im starting to agree. i loved the old league. some things about this one seemed great, but its becoming a pain in the ass. every day there is something else wrong, you cannot PM people, and deeds avatar is the first thing i see every time i log in. its weird. not a good weird. now i cant even log into my team. we have a great group, we need to just get back to cbs before its tooooo late and the season gets fucked up by this leagues software.

dirty

EOG Master

Clear your cookies guys.. and the problems started with the upgrade... they will get fixed... feel free to quit if you don't want to play

mofome

Banned

Clear your cookies guys.. and the problems started with the upgrade... they will get fixed... feel free to quit if you don't want to play

deeds, you are such a stupid fuck.

you're a clown and tell others to quit? we're just talking. do your fucking job and stop being such a defensive assbag.
no one said they dont want to play and its no one elses fault that these errors keep coming up. try taking responsibility for something. You are the comish, You switched the leagues, dont tell members of our league they can quit. we're just talking about the shit.

ive corrected a few of your 'errors' and you dont even mention them. you dont say 'my bad', or 'you're right'. you dont take the corrections or post anything. just get upset with people when they calmly talk about things that are a pain and act like you are some big shot. just take my corrections, say thanks, fix the league, and lighten up, slugger.

mofome

Banned

hey tuck, Arod is on my team and Drays, i guess thats the 'cookies'

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

high and mighty deeds is here

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah, im starting to agree. i loved the old league. some things about this one seemed great, but its becoming a pain in the ass. every day there is something else wrong, you cannot PM people, and deeds avatar is the first thing i see every time i log in. its weird. not a good weird. now i cant even log into my team. we have a great group, we need to just get back to cbs before its tooooo late and the season gets fucked up by this leagues software.

There is noway to talk deals without a pm function, its to much a pain in the ass to do it thru the trade function...Not to mention the message board doesnt work right for me 1/2 the time, its just so fustrating, i hate change, especially if its not for the better, which that surely isnt...

mofome

Banned

There is noway to talk deals without a pm function, its to much a pain in the ass to do it thru the trade function...Not to mention the message board doesnt work right for me 1/2 the time, its just so fustrating, i hate change, especially if its not for the better, which that surely isnt...

yeah, no PM feature is terrible. i dont understand why we cannot have one. just clear your cookies or quit -deeds. deeds changes OUR league to this shit site and then tells us we can quit when his shit blows. like its our fault and we cannot talk about it. what a dickhead. we're just chillin and talking about shit and deeds says quit if you dont like it. nothing like not taking responsibility as the comish. make things worse and then tell people they can quit. we have been making deals, played a year in a keeper league but deeds is the big shot it seems. big shot with the worst record in the league.

i posted to you in the trade section but, as you said, thats a pain in the ass. this league will be less active b/c the shit doesnt work and there is no PM feature. are we allowed to say that and not have deeds act like we're attacking his children?

:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

deeds, you are such a stupid fuck.

you're a clown and tell others to quit? we're just talking. do your fucking job and stop being such a defensive assbag.
no one said they dont want to play and its no one elses fault that these errors keep coming up. try taking responsibility for something. You are the comish, You switched the leagues, dont tell members of our league they can quit. we're just talking about the shit.

ive corrected a few of your 'errors' and you dont even mention them. you dont say 'my bad', or 'you're right'. you dont take the corrections or post anything. just get upset with people when they calmly talk about things that are a pain and act like you are some big shot. just take my corrections, say thanks, fix the league, and lighten up, slugger.

hahaaha@ slugger, now that was a comical post :+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

who is pissed...sounds like you are mo...

there is a league chat feature... Use it

dirty

EOG Master

And I knew nothing about the errors until yesterday... I have a family... I was not having them...I reported them to the techies... They will be corrected

mofome

Banned

hahaaha@ slugger, now that was a comical post :+textinb3

yeah, blows when you have to deal with deeds when hes in 'king of the world' mode. like its his league and we are just lucky to be in it. now, even though he was out of line to say something so dumb, he will act as if im wrong and say something like, 'mo is always right no point in arguing with mo', when, in fact, no one is arguing at all. i dont think deeds has ever admitted to fucking up or taken a suggestion before, likely wont start tonight.

been a fun night till big bad deeds comes along and tells people to quit.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

sounds like it? your PC talks to you when you read posts?

you have fucked up some things. i have corrected them but you do not address those things...for some reason. then here you tell people to 'quit' if they dont like it?

grow up.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

where is it? i cant seem to find it past all your pics u have on there...Not to mention how do i find my team roster or anyones besides yours?:cheers

mofome

Banned

where is it? i cant seem to find it past all your pics u have on there...Not to mention how do i find my team roster or anyones besides yours?:cheers

just clear your cookies and you will find world peace.

dirty

EOG Master

I just resent the invites... Hit edit team put your info in again and hit submit...all will be well... just worked for me...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just clear your cookies and you will find world peace.

last time i cleared cookies, trouble's nudes popped up on my screen, i cant believe world peace is next :finger004 , how many times do i hafta hit refresh for the new site to blow up completely?

mofome

Banned

tuckman, i was dealing you for an OF.

but i dealt arod and a 5th to dray for his 1rst (3rd pick overall)

not sure if i need more deals. i like a couple of your guys, but not sure what you want.