Lawrence

mofome

Banned
Re: Lawrence

last time i cleared cookies, trouble's nudes popped up on my screen, i cant believe world peace is next :finger004 , how many times do i hafta hit refresh for the new site to blow up completely?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I just resent the invites... Hit edit team put your info in again and hit submit...all will be well... just worked for me...

another invite? this is like my 5th so far...does this mean your the only 1 who can set up my password for me again? will i be able to access my team before u set up my password? pretty neato u can check out everyones trade talks going on, hook me up with that feature...:houra

mofome

Banned

either do this or keep having troubles I don't care...

whats wrong with you?

:+clueless

whats with all this 'tough guy' talk. we're friends deeds and we're in a league together, stop being so fucking gay.

mofome

Banned

another invite? this is like my 5th so far...does this mean your the only 1 who can set up my password for me again? will i be able to access my team before u set up my password? pretty neato u can check out everyones trade talks going on, hook me up with that feature...:houra

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

deeds :eye:

dirty

EOG Master

Tucker you bitch about everything... I don't really care what you think

and I can't see anyone's trade offers...that is asinine to think that..but a bafoon like you would:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

and if you are too stupid to hit the edit team link in the invite and set up your password you need a bullet in your brain.. It is self explanatory....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and if you are too stupid to hit the edit team link in the invite and set up your password you need a bullet in your brain.. It is self explanatory....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

bullet in my brain? that by far is the most quality MOD u have on this site, someone can;t take critisism to well :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck

your pitching keeps are prior and me.

:LMAO

:cocktail

hahahah i havent declared my other 1 yet, once that fuction starts working properly i might be able too before it messes back up.. I can be zambrano if u want?i do believe you have him..:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

hahahah i havent declared my other 1 yet, once that fuction starts working properly i might be able too before it messes back up.. I can be zambrano if u want?i do believe you have him..:cheers

I just used add/waive... not too complicated....

dirty

EOG Master

bullet in my brain? that by far is the most quality MOD u have on this site, someone can;t take critisism to well :finger004

I can't help if breathing didn't come natural you would be too stupid to figure it out on your own and you would suffocate :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

mofome

Banned

yeah but what are your choices? if prior is a pitching keep, you isssssss in trouble. not fun to keep a guy you could draft in round 36. i gots me carlos zambrano with soriano, lee, aramis, and floyd giving him runs. hes only 25, i like it. he had one of the best, if not the best, BA against last year in the NL.
whats the deal for him? you said you dont deal for pitchers.

:nono

dirty

EOG Master

Don't worry Mo... The Mets added Chan Ho Park....Tuckman is set... Or he can use that Innings Monster Aaron Heilman

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah but what are your choices? if prior is a pitching keep, you isssssss in trouble. not fun to keep a guy you could draft in round 36. i gots me carlos zambrano with soriano, lee, aramis, and floyd giving him runs. hes only 25, i like it. he had one of the best, if not the best, BA against last year in the NL.
whats the deal for him? you said you dont deal for pitchers.

:nono

i'm all bats and no pitching, not much i can do about it...there will be some pitcher floating around in the 1st round, i do have an extra pick if the software can withstand that pressure from all the excitement..:+excited-

mofome

Banned

i'm all bats and no pitching, not much i can do about it...there will be some pitcher floating around in the 1st round, i do have an extra pick if the software can withstand that pressure from all the excitement..:+excited-

'no pitching', is putting it mildly.

you have the 2nd and 4th picks in the draft?

:cheers

may i have them?

mofome

Banned

listen tucker...
i have zito/sheets/street/olsen/pap/bedard.....
all of those are better than your current keeps at pitcher. i will give you any two of them for crawford who you arent even keeping. you get much better and i get another keep. seems simple. you arent in my division, so its no matter to me. you lose nothing.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

'no pitching', is putting it mildly.

you have the 2nd and 4th picks in the draft?

:cheers

may i have them?

if u can get the nazi to hand over the "snooping" function so i can see who is trading what, those picks are all yours my lil buddy :dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

I got Smoltz as well that is up for trade too you Retard...:cheers:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i believe i have posted more tonight then i previously did the rest of my time here... what an amazing night...

mofome

Banned

tucker

i have picks 1 and 3 in the draft and you have 2 and 4. the take over

:houra :houra :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thats because you fell in love tonight with lawmans old flame.

:cocktail

i am sure trouble is gonna be upset, not only that we hijacked her thread, but she wont be able to see the 1 and only post law made to her, sad day in the land of trouble!

mofome

Banned

i am sure trouble is gonna be upset, not only that we hijacked her thread, but she wont be able to see the 1 and only post law made to her, sad day in the land of trouble!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ive never met a more possessive, non-possessive person. she wants her lawman and came to eog to get him.

:+whipping

she added me to her buds on myspace. i hope law doesnt find out. most meaningful relationships do start on myspace. probably.

mofome

Banned

Carlos Zambrano
Cole Hamels
Felix Hernandez
Miguel Cabrera
Travis Hafner
1rst pick in the draft
3rd pick in the draft

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ive never met a more possessive, non-possessive person. she wants her lawman and came to eog to get him.

:+whipping

she added me to her buds on myspace. i hope law doesnt find out. most meaningful relationships do start on myspace. probably.

This could be the very first ever eog wedding, do it all right thru a thread "i do", i'm practicing, just incase!:+clueless

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

now that i am home, i can respond to this hilarious thread.

I can see why Michelle would think I am an ass for only calling her once since the Bahamas trip, especially since I had expressed an interest, and left her with the impression that I would stay in contact. For that, I am truly sorry. At this point any excuse would sound lame, so I'll just leave it at that.

Also, not sure where you would get the idea that I would lead anyone to believe something happened or whatever; I have never even hinted as such. Wouldn't disrespect you or your parents like that. And nice zing getting me with the "He was the one chasing me around the atlantis" comment. Shit, here I thought we were just hanging out having a good time.

Anyways, I hope we can still be friends, even if you think I am a dick or whatever

*Ftr, I would never put my personal life on blast like this, but I come home to see I am 7 pages too late, so fuck it, lol.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I can see why Michelle would think I am an ass for only calling her once since the Bahamas trip, especially since I had expressed an interest, and left her with the impression that I would stay in contact. For that, I am truly sorry. At this point any excuse would sound lame, so I'll just leave it at that.

Also, not sure where you would get the idea that I would lead anyone to believe something happened or whatever; I have never even hinted as such. Wouldn't disrespect you or your parents like that. And nice zing getting me with the "He was the one chasing me around the atlantis" comment. Shit, here I thought we were just hanging out having a good time.

Anyways, I hope we can still be friends, even if you think I am a dick or whatever

*Ftr, I would never put my personal life on blast like this, but I come home to see I am 7 pages too late, so fuck it, lol.

jeeeze us, there goes our fun, he has arrived home to take control of his woman :+excited- , can i be the bestman law? i promise not to share the photo's she sent me

mofome

Banned

of the 7 pages, law, zero of them have any serious content.

hope all is well. quite odd to be called out on eog. hope you two kids work things out.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Damn Larry you are a bastard. Troubke fuck this clown he did the same thing to me. Left me waiting at the restaurant all night for his ass! LOL

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

Look Law i dont hate you i still like you but i didnt start this thin it was my mom and i just wanted to get up with you somehow...i never said you said we did anything and this was not to disrespect you in any way...i just wanted to know what was up and why you havent contacted me and i didnt know of any other way to get up with you because i didnt have your phone number...

Im sorry but everything that was talked about on here was out of fun and games except that i wanted to get up with you and find out with you stopping calling me...so if you have my number you can call me and we'll talk if you dont want to just email me or something...

please dont be mad at me...again im sorry this thread was only to get up with you...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Look Law i dont hate you i still like you but i didnt start this thin it was my mom and i just wanted to get up with you somehow...i never said you said we did anything and this was not to disrespect you in any way...i just wanted to know what was up and why you havent contacted me and i didnt know of any other way to get up with you because i didnt have your phone number...

Im sorry but everything that was talked about on here was out of fun and games except that i wanted to get up with you and find out with you stopping calling me...so if you have my number you can call me and we'll talk if you dont want to just email me or something...

please dont be mad at me...again im sorry this thread was only to get up with you...

:whatever: and to think i already went out and purchased your wedding ring, now u say u weren't serious?