Lawrence

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Lawrence

myspace? or my page?

yeah, i need leftovers, i cant get girls on my own. i take what i can. i thought this one girl liked me once, but it was just deeds.

the baseball site:whatever:

trouble, i'm just busting on ya..Looks like you had a fun time chasing lawerence around the Atlantis, btw i would keep the lights on with ya like gotti said...:cheers

mofome

Banned

the baseball site:whatever:

trouble, i'm just busting on ya..Looks like you had a fun time chasing lawerence around the Atlantis, btw i would keep the lights on with ya like gotti said...:cheers

the baseball site blows and deeds never does anything anymore. seems like the 'commish' would answer questions and get things done...or have someone do it. we'll see i guess. the season will be fun though.

tuck, i would keep the lights on with you.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i don't know Mo, i might hafta bust out the dimmer switch with you... U are a lil to rough for me <puke>

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

Lawerence didnt get anything from me so there wont be any leftovers...im fresh lol...so how about that shit...and im a good girl i dont do stuff like that...well think whatever you want but only law and me knoe the truth and im telling it right now...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

really guys i mean its cool but law was def the one chasing me around Atlantis...so sunday at noon huh??? why then?? its ok tuck i mean damn i can bust your balls too...

mofome

Banned

Lawerence didnt get anything from me so there wont be any leftovers...im fresh lol...so how about that shit...and im a good girl i dont do stuff like that...well think whatever you want but only law and me knoe the truth and im telling it right now...

i dont think tuck believes you.

:nono

so pretty much, if we get approval from mr panther, we can be mr and mrs mofo by 1pm March, 04, 2007?

:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

really guys i mean its cool but law was def the one chasing me around Atlantis...so sunday at noon huh??? why then?? its ok tuck i mean damn i can bust your balls too...

shall i book my flight now? :+excited-

mofome

Banned

now you are cheating on me with tuck?
:+whipping

Tuckman

Uh Poster

care to make a wager? first to (close your eyes trouble) tag her, gets an extra draft pick in round 1?

hahaha, i so shouldnt have typed this..

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

care to make a wager? first to (close your eyes trouble) tag her, gets an extra draft pick in round 1?

hahaha, i so shouldnt have typed this..

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

no deal, tuckman is too sexy.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Paging Cee, i need to borrow your headband, that will increase my odds of winning this bet :LMAO

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol no one get to tag me 1st...by the way you mean like married together...im a lil confused...you dont even know me or what i look like darlin...

mofome

Banned

lol no one get to tag me 1st...by the way you mean like married together...im a lil confused...you dont even know me or what i look like darlin...

i know what you look like. i just didnt know you liked tuck as more than friends and let him spank your doop. thats messed up.

congrats to tuck tho

:cheers

mofome

Banned

are we even dating and am i in your top friends...

are we not dating all of the sudden?

i cant believe you want to see naked pics of tuck. btw, tuck, send them to me too.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol well about the whole being married im not sure you would want to marry me...i mean i might look ok but...i love to party and i was just asking what tuck look like and how old he is...

mofome

Banned

lol well about the whole being married im not sure you would want to marry me...i mean i might look ok but...i love to party and i was just asking what tuck look like and how old he is...

who said married?

tuck loves party animals. i, on the other hand, do not.

:houra :houra :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

are we not dating all of the sudden?

i cant believe you want to see naked pics of tuck. btw, tuck, send them to me too.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

I have a few of cee on my puter, i am a shoo in to steal her away from you mo...

cee's body, cee's headband, and Mo's mouth, could there be a better man alive then that? :smokesmal

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I can be anything u want me to be baby (i am even giving you pet names already, possesive like you):houra

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol mofo doesnt like party girls...i mean i love to go and dance....have fun and shit...

Im one hell of a DANCER...i can dance to EVERYTHING...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

you said to be mrs mofo by 1pm on saturday

make up your mine son....

so am i on your top friends mister...lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I need to bust out some old tapes of the Love Connection...Who wants to be chuck?

And nothing wrong with a party animal, gives me freedom to watch reruns of sportscenter all night..

mofome

Banned

lol mofo doesnt like party girls...i mean i love to go and dance....have fun and shit...

Im one hell of a DANCER...i can dance to EVERYTHING...

im not a fan of party animals. i have rules
1) i dont date anyone thats ever cheated
2) i dont date anyone thats had a one night stand
3) i dont date anyone that has had sex with 'too many' people
4) i dont date anyone that hasnt given tuckman a handjob

girls that can dance well, are always nice. you give strip dances? have any on youtube from the bash with lawrence?

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

not that i know of...but lets see

I dont cheat on anyone
Ive never had a one night stand
I havent slept with alot of ppl
and never given tuck a handjob

and ppl tell me i should be a stripper because i know how to dance so well...

so whats your problem with my type of party animal...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Mo, i will grant you full permission to have her sunday @ 1, i am sure i will be ready to dump her by then, i mean she will only be talking about you the whole time anyways :(

mofome

Banned

not that i know of...but lets see

I dont cheat on anyone
Ive never had a one night stand
I havent slept with alot of ppl
and never given tuck a handjob

and ppl tell me i should be a stripper because i know how to dance so well...

so whats your problem with my type of party animal...

i never said anything is wrong with your kind of anything. you didnt say much, i just said i dont date party animal ladies in general. thats tucks type of lady.

i looked over some of your friends list and i noticed no competition, thats always a plus. however, i did not see mo in your top buds.

mofome

Banned

Mo, i will grant you full permission to have her sunday @ 1, i am sure i will be ready to dump her by then, i mean she will only be talking about you the whole time anyways :(

she is only using me to get to you. this stinks.

:+crying-5

tuck, have you seen her doop? how would you rate it? got to have a nice dooper.