Lawrence

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Lawrence

ill make a change...so tuck do you have myspace...you dump me...LOL thats funny i dont get DUMPED...LMAO

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

i have a nice ass thanks...well thats waht guys tell me and i have a pretty nice rack too...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

lol yeah you know im good like that...but im good trouble...im never bad...:+textinb3

Yeah RIGHT...Kisses

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ill make a change...so tuck do you have myspace...you dump me...LOL thats funny i dont get DUMPED...LMAO

Myspace? i'm not looking to pick up lil kids, so i wont ever have a page there:hung ...Hey i will let you crawl back to me once u have been dumped, i know Mo will only be a midlife crisis for you...I will be the man of your dreams...:cheers

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

so where are my pictures tuck...you have to show me the goods...lol

i mean you not lil you...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will be the judge of these things. other guys cannot be trusted. i only trust tuck and deeds.

U trust deeds? he cant even fix our site, let alone know what a good ass looks like, she has 2 less legs then what hes used too, and i bet her ass isn't as hairy as he likes...

mofome

Banned

lol yeah you know im good like that...but im good trouble...im never bad...:+textinb3

Yeah RIGHT...Kisses

you have a tongue ring? that can only mean one thing.

i saw no evidence of a good doop on your page. thats both a good thing and a bad thing.

mofome

Banned

U trust deeds? he cant even fix our site, let alone know what a good ass looks like, she has 2 less legs then what hes used too, and i bet her ass isn't as hairy as he likes...

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

so where are my pictures tuck...you have to show me the goods...lol

i mean you not lil you...

U dont get too see those till date #2, i want you to fall for my witty charm :cool: , then u will get to see your dream man

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

why is that a good thing and a bad thing that i dont have a good picture of my ass on my page...or of my rack for that matter...

mofome

Banned

why is that a good thing and a bad thing that i dont have a good picture of my ass on my page...or of my rack for that matter...

its good because it means you dont have slut pics on your myspace. its bad b/c i cannot judge yet.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

U dont get too see those till date #2, i want you to fall for my witty charm :cool: , then u will get to see your dream man

my dream man huh...we'll see about that..and dont even know what i look like...soooooooooo:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no woman of mine will be flaunting off my (i mean your goods)without my permission, so come sunday at 1, feel free to post the naked pics u sent me

mofome

Banned

my dream man huh...we'll see about that..and dont even know what i look like...soooooooooo:+clueless

shit, she doesnt know if tuck is her dream man or not, that means i havent locked her up yet. shit

:+whipping

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i know what u look like, i have your pics plastered all over my wall already, i have been waiting patiently for you to sign up here at eog for along time :+comfort+

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

naked pics huh may i have a copy of those...cause i dont know where you would get any of them....

weird...

mofome

Banned

ive never kissed a girl with a tongue ring before. you could be lucky #1 if law, tuck, deeds, mr panther, ms panther, and kevin maas are cool with it.

:houra :houra :houra

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

pleasure of men...seriously figure it out...

tuck..woman of yours are you sure about that...and how would you have pics of me...

mofome

Banned

i know what u look like, i have your pics plastered all over my wall already, i have been waiting patiently for you to sign up here at eog for along time :+comfort+

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

tuck..woman of yours are you sure about that...and how would you have pics of me...

6 results for: sarcasm

View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web
<!-- begin luna --><CITE>Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)</CITE> - Cite This Source <!-- google_ad_region_start=def -->
sar?casm /ˈsɑr k?z əm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uh m] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation ?noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>harsh or bitter derision or irony. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR class=ety>[Origin: 1570?80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasm?s, deriv. of sark?zein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco- ]

?Synonyms 1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony<SUP>1</SUP>. 2. jeer.

<!-- google_ad_region_end=def --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><CITE>Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, ? Random House, Inc. 2006.</CITE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end luna --><!-- begin ahd4 --><CITE>American Heritage Dictionary</CITE> - Cite This Source <!-- google_ad_region_start=def --><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>sar?casm (s?r'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
<!--BOF_HEAD-->n. <!--EOF_HEAD--> <!--BOF_DEF-->
  1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
  3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit<SUP>1</SUP>.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

law wasnt the only 1 that could view pictures from the blast, oh i have seen you :houra ..U dont sound as confident as me that our relationship will make it to sunday, your already 2nd guessing you being mine..

mofome

Banned

law wasnt the only 1 that could view pictures from the blast, oh i have seen you :houra ..U dont sound as confident as me that our relationship will make it to sunday, your already 2nd guessing you being mine..

tuck, will you forward me some pics of her doop in boyshorts undies? i keep begging her for them but she wont send any. what kinda gf is that?

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

i love boyshort undies...they are the best...i have some in my favorite colors...

red and black...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck, will you forward me some pics of her doop in boyshorts undies? i keep begging her for them but she wont send any. what kinda gf is that?

I just put them on ebay, u can purchase them for 19.95 a shot, i need to at least get something our of our 36 hour relationship..Shes obviously not into 1 night stands, so might as well go the better route

mofome

Banned

I just put them on ebay, u can purchase them for 19.95 a shot, i need to at least get something our of our 36 hour relationship..Shes obviously not into 1 night stands, so might as well go the better route

just do dooper whacks?

:+clueless

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

11am...why so early...oh ok gotcha on kevin maas...and why would he matter...

Tuck...EBAY my pics would definitly go for more than that..i mean seriously...lol